A Day In Japan!! (Love Dates Start!!)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

In the hot spring later that night…

“Ah.. Hot springs are kind of relaxing after a long journey like that before..” said Ji Hyun, relaxing herself in the spring. “It’s very refreshing to be in here too.. Calm and peaceful..” said So Jung, enjoying the spring. “Well, after a fight with Zico-oppa, it’s kind of calm in here..” said Jun Na, washing her face with the hot water. “I thought you guys don’t fight? I mean the ones who are always fighting are just Ji Hyun-eonnie and Se Yong-oppa and So Jung with Zelo..” said Yu Mi, looking at the maknae. “Well, coping with a guy with that level of jealousy is kind of hard though..” said Seon Yeong, looking at the maknae.

“But at least Seon Yeong-eonnie had a caring lover.. Not like Zelo though..” said So Jung, sighing herself. “Coping with a person with a very extreme level of affection is harder than a guy with low level of affection, So Jung..” said In Young, making Seon Yeong agreed with her. “Yeah.. But I seriously can’t believe that Kurenai Wataru guy is Hye Rin’s fiancé though.. Not to mention he is her friend since childhood and your former partner in a group called Eden..” said Ji Hyun, looking at Hye Rin who is quiet since they are in the spring. “Guys, for the fifth time already, Wataru is not my fiancé, okay? We are just childhood friends, nothing more than that.” said Hye Rin, looking at the guys again.

“You guys did look like an item before.. Affectionate and caring for each other..” said Yu Mi, adding to Ji Hyun’s words. “Yeah.. Like a happy couple though..” said So Jung, only making Hye Rin’s face look weirder than usual. “Wataru is like that.. We are close friends, that’s why..” answered Hye Rin. “But, I kind of thought eonnie and Eun Hyuk are an item though..” said Jun Na, making everyone only looked at her. “She’s right.. You guys do look like a couple before.. And Eun Hyuk is kind of jealous and always interrupting you guys when you are being too close to Wataru too, eonnie..” said Seon Yeong, agreeing with Jun Na’s words at that moment. “Eun Hyuk is just my cousin.. You guys must be kidding me..” said Hye Rin, making her way out of the spring. She doesn’t know it but there is this something that had been playing with her heart at that moment.. Something even she herself can’t describe…

The next day, on their way to the town…

“We are taking the subway?” asked Jun Na, looking at the girls on her side. “Well, aunt Miyu says that there will be this traffic jam so taking the subway is the fastest way to get to the town.” said Hye Rin, looking at the maknae again. As usual, L will only stare down to the floor, not even dare to lift his face up at all, not wanting to be recognized by the fans. “Don’t worry much though.. The guys does know you are a Hallyu star but they didn’t even dare to get close at all..” said Eun Hyuk to L, making the guy lift his head up a little, looking at Eun Hyuk. “Yeah, oppa.. I did take a look at that Kurenai guy’s background too and he is not anyone ordinary here.. Everyone knows him too well to mess up with the ones being with him..” said Seon Yeong too, making the frighten L felt comfort again. “Oh, the train’s here..” said Ji Hyun, looking at the fast moving train at that moment.

All of them quickly get into the train just in time and they are kind of lucky to found so many empty seats when So Jung’s face suddenly changed at that moment. “So Jung-ah, what’s wrong?” asked Yu Mi, looking at the main rapper. “Err.. I can’t move right now..” said So Jung, biting her lips at that moment. And it wasn’t too long before Zelo himself gets up from his seat, going towards So Jung at that moment. “Did your skirt get stuck between the doors?” said Zelo slowly, looking at So Jung. The girl only nods her head, looking down to the floor when Zelo suddenly pushed her to the door, hugging her at that moment. “Zelo, what are you doing? People are staring at us right now..” said So Jung, already blushing at Zelo’s reaction, trying to let herself go from his grip. “It’s better if people see us as a couple making out than people seeing a girl who got her skirt stuck between the doors, isn’t it? Besides, it’s better to share the embarrassment like this than having it all alone..” said Zelo, stuttering a little, making So Jung hugged him tighter than before.

At the town, in the music store…

“Hey, are you new here?” asked an unknown voice, making Jun Na suddenly turned to her side, finding the store helper on her side, standing there with a smile on his face. “You know how to speak Korean than?” asked Jun Na, looking at the guy, also carving a little smile on her face. “Yeah.. Kind of.. I’m Yuuji.. The store helper.. You must be Cho Jun Na, am I right?” asked the guy again, making Jun Na blushed a little to know what the guy had known about her. “You know me? But this is my first time here.. In Japan..” said Jun Na, quite curious before the guy pull out an album in front of her, with the Black Star name at the front. “I’m kind of a big fan of Black Star and Adelia.. You really look much more prettier than in those photos.. And I’ve really loved your debut song, Dream a lot..” said Yuuji again, making Jun Na blush redder at that moment. “Omoo.. You are a fan of us? And I thought nobody even known about us in this country..” said Jun Na, bowing her respect towards the guy.

“Trust me.. Everyone here kind of loves your guys’ debut song.. They had been trying to find your album here..” said Yuuji again, making Jun Na smile more. “Well, that is kind of new to me..” said Jun Na when the guy showed her a pen, looking at her with a blushing face. “Can you by any chance sign my album here? I really can’t believe my eyes that I’m meeting you here right now..” said the guy again, making Jun Na signed it, feeling quite happy at that moment. “Domo arigatou gozaimas..” said Yuuji again, before he left Jun Na again there before Zico made his way towards Jun Na’s side. “Happy spending time with that cute Japanese guy before?” asked Zico, jealous tone in his voice. “He’s just a fan, oppa.. Nothing much though..” said Jun Na, feeling quite annoyed at that moment. “Now you are already annoyed with me?” asked Zico, looking at Jun Na, trying to get her explanation when the girl suddenly turned to face him, with tears swimming on her eyelids.

“If you are being like this then let’s just break up, oppa!!” said Jun Na, quickly getting out from the music store, leaving the shocked Zico at her back before he started chasing for her too. “Jun Na.. Jun Na-ah.. Listen to me.. Jun Na..” said Zico, following Jun Na’s back but Jun Na just didn’t even stopped at all. “Jun Na.. Don’t do this.. Baby, please..” said Zico, taking Jun Na’s hands in his, pulling her into his arms. “I’m sorry, okay.. I know I’m wrong.. But I just can’t see you with others.. I’m jealous.. I’m afraid of losing you, Jun Na.. I can’t even bear the fact of losing you to other man.. And I’m sorry if I make you annoyed or hurt like this..” said Zico, hugging Jun Na tightly. “Promise me you’ll not be like this again?” said Jun Na, looking at Zico again. “I promise..” said Zico before they shared a little kiss there too…

At the florist shop at the same time…

“Oppa.. You like this flowers here?” asked Yu Mi, looking at Min Ho at that moment only to have found him sleeping at that moment on the table, ignoring her completely. Miyu only looked to her side, finding her daughter sighing, only laughing at the reaction. “Okaasan, why are you laughing for?” asked Yu Mi, quite confused when Miyu turned herself to face Yu Mi, looking at her completely. “You seriously are in love with that tall kid isn’t it, Yu Mi?” asked Miyu, not looking at Yu Mi at all. Yu Mi was taken aback at her mother’s sudden attack, blushing a little. “Annio.. He is my boyfriend, okaasan.. Of course I am in love with him..” said Yu Mi, making herself busy with the flowers again. “But are you sure he loves you the same way that you are loving him?” asked Miyu, making Yu Mi have doubt. “What do you mean? Of course, Min Ho-oppa will love me.. He’s my boyfriend, okaasan..” said Yu Mi, looking down at the flowers.

“Hmm.. Suits yourself then..” said Miyu, making her way away from her daughter. Yu Mi quickly turned herself to face the sleeping Min Ho at that moment, not knowing what to say at all. She had always loved him fully, giving all her heart to this guy. But, did he do the same thing that she did? “Annio, Yu Mi! You shouldn’t have doubt Min Ho-oppa.. I’m sure he is loving you..” said Yu Mi when she suddenly screamed at that moment, making Min Ho snapped out from his sleep, founding the in pain Yu Mi on the floor, holding her neck at that moment. “Yu Mi-ah.. What’s wrong?” asked Min Ho, looking at Yu Mi’s neck only to found a dead bee on her side, with the sting still on Yu Mi’s neck. “A bee stings you here.. Wait up..” said Min Ho, trying with all his might to help her.

“There you go.. It doesn’t hurt much now, right?” asked Min Ho, looking at Yu Mi who is crying on his lap. Min Ho quickly cupped Yu Mi’s face in his hands, wiping the tears on her face. “You know how hurting it is to see you cry like this? I felt like a sword pierce through my heart, Yu Mi-ah..” said Min Ho, looking at Yu Mi’s face. “Really? You felt that way?” asked Yu Mi, looking at Min Ho. Min Ho only nod his head a little before he suddenly leaned forward to kiss her at that moment…

While that happens, another couple somewhere else…

“Urmm.. In Young, are you okay?” asked L, looking to his side. In Young only pouted herself at the side, not saying anything at all, ignoring L completely. “I’m just fine.. You shouldn’t be bothered at all..” said In Young, trying to hold the pain at that moment. Seriously she didn’t expect it to be coming at a time like this and not to mention on a date.. “But your face aren’t looking too good though..” said L, only making In Young much more annoyed than before. “Why can’t you just leave me alone?! It’s hurting me right now!!” said In Young, already pissed off, shocking L at that moment. “Yeah.. I know.. I’m sorry about it..” said L, trying to go away at that moment when he saw that expression of pain on In Young’s face again, making him really bothered at that moment.

“You are having your girl day, isn’t it?” asked L, looking at In Young’s face. “How do you know?” asked In Young, looking at L, becoming calmer at that moment. “My cousin used to be like that when she is in her period.. So, does it hurt?” asked L, really concerned at In Young’s condition at that moment. “It’s only some cramps here.. And mood swings..” said In Young, biting her lips when L suddenly massaged In Young’s lower abdomen, giving her a little comfort at that moment.

“Mianhe yo, oppa.. I ruined our date like this..” said In Young, looking down towards the ground, not able to lift her face at all. “It’s a nature of being a girl.. Why should I be upset for?” said L, being the understanding guy he had always been. In Young quietly land her head on L’s shoulder, before L suddenly lean forward, giving a kiss on In Young’s forehead before he started singing sweetly for her, making In Young forgets about her pain for a while…

At the park however…

“Seon Yeong-ah..” said Max, slowly getting closer towards the girl on his side. Seon Yeong didn’t even turn herself to face Max, much to his dismay. “Yaa, you really don’t want to look at my face?” asked Max again, this time a little sulking voice of his is heard, making Seon Yeong tilted her head a little, looking at Max on her side. “What is it, oppa?” asked Seon Yeong, trying to get Max’s attention only to have failed miserably. She seriously didn’t hear him before due to the earphone plugged into her ears and now he had already sulking because of a stupid earphone. “Oppa.. Mianhe yo.. I seriously didn’t hear you before.. I’m sorry..” said Seon Yeong, trying to cope with the DBSK maknae only to get ignored completely.

“Oppa.. I’ll seriously jump into this lake here if you are not turning yourself to face me..” said Seon Yeong, threatening to go into the lake at their front, sounding really determined to jump into it, trying to lure Max into looking at her but there are just no reaction from Max at all. Seon Yeong is already making faces when she heard an unknown voice screaming at her. “Miss, get out of the way!! I can’t control these roller skates right now!!” said the girl, only to come a little too late before she hit a nearby tree just nearby to the place Seon Yeong is standing. “Omoo.. Is she going to--” before Seon Yeong could even finish her words, she had slipped and fallen into the lake, making her really wet at that moment. “Omoo!! Now I’m wet already..” said Seon Yeong before she heard a little chuckle coming from someone on the side.

“I thought you are just kidding when you said that you are going to jump..” said Max, trying to hold back his laughter, helping the wet Seon Yeong get up from the pond, both stumbling on the grass after that. “Yaa.. Do I really looked that funny to you?” asked Seon Yeong, already glaring at Max when the guy suddenly leaned towards her, showing his aegyo. “And I thought that you are mad at me..” said Seon Yeong before Max shoved his cheeks towards Seon Yeong again, just like when he did it at the airport. “Kiss me or I’ll sulk again like before..” said Max, being cheeky again. “Yaa, you really are cheeky, oppa..” said Seon Yeong, leaning forward to kiss Max’s cheeks when he suddenly turned himself around, making Seon Yeong kissed his lips then. “Mission accomplished..” said Max, smiling at Seon Yeong before she stared hitting him. “You are so going to get it again, oppa!!” said Seon Yeong before Max pulled her again, into a kiss that she herself had not expected…

While walking down the street then, the SeHyun couple…

Se Yong and Ji Hyun are just walking down the street, probably doing their own thing when Ji Hyun cross over a few couples there, all holding hands and hugging each other. Secretly, she had dreamt a date like that with Se Yong but the red haired devil is just too stubborn to do it in front of others. “I really wished that he will treat me like that.. That devil is just too stubborn about this romantic things.. But he does love skinship a lot though.. Weirdo..” said Ji Hyun, mumbling to herself. They are just walking along when Ji Hyun suddenly cross over a shop selling couple items, making her stopped there for a while. “Whoa.. It’s really cute..” said Ji Hyun, looking at the couple straps on the table in front of her. There are just too many cute things that she had become crazy just looking at it.

“Hey, you shouldn’t go out wandering alone like that all by yourself.. It’s seriously dangerous, Ji Hyun-ah..” said Se Yong when he saw Ji Hyun looking at a cute looking strap, ignoring him completely at that moment. “What is so good about these things though? It’s kind of cheesy and stuff.. Do girls really like this kind of stuff a lot?” asked Se Yong, not even looking at Ji Hyun at that moment, making her really pissed off at that point. “Oppa!! Do you really have to say that to me?” said Ji Hyun, trying to hide her anger at that moment only to have failed miserably. “It’s cheesy.. I don’t like it though.. These things about couple things.. It really annoys me..” said Se Yong, being mean as he had always been. “Then is love cheesy to you? Is that it?” asked Ji Hyun, looking at Se Yong’s face. “Ji Hyun-ah, I--” before Se Yong could even finished his words, Ji Hyun had cuts in, not letting him talked at all. “Maybe we shouldn’t have done it at the first place then..” said Ji Hyun, leaving Se Yong there, holding back her tears.

All she had ever wanted was for him to be a boyfriend for her. A caring one. Someone who can be there for her when she needs him. Someone who shares her true feelings about love. And yet she is stuck with the most heartless guy in a relationship and she really feels bad right now. Ji Hyun is just on her way to cross the road when she felt someone hugging her from the back, not letting her go at all. “Yaa.. Do you really have habits like that? Leaving people without listening to their explanation at all? You sure are selfish sometimes too, Ji Hyun-ah..” said Se Yong, breathing quite fast, probably due to the running before. “You said you hate cheesy things right? Love is cheesy..” said Ji Hyun, being the stubborn girl she had been. “Yes, I admit I hate cheesy things.. It just sounds annoying.. Too good to be true.. But here I am, doing those cheesy things just like the dramas.. Can’t believe I am doing this right now..” said Se Yong, stuttering a little at that moment.

“So, what are you trying to say?” asked Ji Hyun, trying to act all so tough. “It’s just that.. I don’t know how to show my feelings, arraso? It just feels weird every time doing those cheesy stuff.. It feels like I’m going to puke..” said Se Yong, stopping a while before continuing again. “I know I may not be romantic but.. I’ll always loved you in my own way.. I’m sorry for making you feel that way..” said Se Yong before Ji Hyun suddenly turned herself to face him, kissing him there, making him feel weird at that moment. “Yeah.. It does feel kind of funny though..” said Ji Hyun, making both of them burst out laughing before she is pulled into a kiss again, just like in the movies Se Yong had always despise off before…

In a ramen store however…

“I really need to go to the bathroom for a while..” said Eun Hyuk all of the sudden, shocking both Hye Rin and Wataru at that moment before making his way out of the shop, not saying anything at all. “What’s going on with him?” asked Wataru, looking at Hye Rin’s face only to find her as confused as he is regarding the matter. “Maybe I should go after him.. He is still not used to the streets here yet.. Just eat first, okay?” said Hye Rin, before making her way out of the ramen stall. She had known Eun Hyuk too well. He wouldn’t storm out of the store like that if there is nothing else going on there. Just as Hye Rin is walking down the playground, she saw a familiar figure there, sitting on the swings, not even moving at all.

“So, this is your bathroom then?” asked Hye Rin, taking her seat beside Eun Hyuk, trying to be as friendly as she can possibly be only to be ignored completely by the guy. “Yaa, Lee Hyuk Jae.. It’s kind of rude if you are not replying when people are talking to you, arraso?” said Hye Rin again, looking at Eun Hyuk but is ignored again by him, making her really pissed off at that moment. “What is your problem rea--” before Hye Rin could even finish her words, Eun Hyuk quickly pushed her off the swing, pinning her straight on the ground. “You are asking me what my problem is? Are you just blind or what Hye Rin? I hate seeing you with that guy! I hate when you are spending time with him! I hate seeing you talk to him and ignoring me completely!! I hate that guy!! And you still asked me what my problem is?!” said Eun Hyuk, letting his anger out before he leaned forward to kiss Hye Rin, when Hye Rin suddenly pushed him aside, slapping him before getting up on her foot again.

“I hate you, Hyuk Jae..” said Hye Rin, trying to hold her tears back, leaving Eun Hyuk alone there on the ground, looking at the dark sky. “Maybe we are too different, Hye Rin.. Too different that maybe it is only me feeling this feeling alone..” said Eun Hyuk to himself before the rain started pouring slowly, without even knowing that someone else is watching them at that moment…


Author's Note~ Haha.. Another chappie update for you guys.. Hehe.. Hope you love it.. Comment girls..