Black Star Main Vocal & Lieutenant Colonel Gu In Young(Eris)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

Name:

Gu In Young

Stage Name:

Eris

Age:

19

Ethnicity :

Korean-French

Height: 

169 cm

Weight:

48 kg

Spoken Languages (Fluent):

English

French

Korean

Spoken Languages (Basic):

Japanese

Blood Type:

B

Character personality:

Ever heard that looks can be deceiving? Well, In Young is the proof of that. The face of an angel combined with the personality of a devil (angelic devil). She loves to try things she knows she shouldn't do, just to see if she can get away with it and she normally does. After all, with her pretty face and her skill at doing aegyo, no one can stay mad at her for long. She uses that to her advantage at every opportunity. She's a rebel, she'll do the opposite of what you say just to drive you crazy, but she's also a lot of fun. She gets along with everybody and can make a cold person smile and reach up to her. She love to joke a lot and pull pranks on people, even to those she doesn't know. She will always make you speechless as she got a very sharp tongue so it's impossible to win against her when bickering with her. She is a girl that take life as it is. She has an outgoing and bubbly personality that will make sure you love her. She will never let an awkward moment last more than 30 seconds. She acts like a baby due to be pamperes by her father. She never met her mother before but there's a part of her that knows what her mother is like. Being a half blood who was born in a rich family, simple things can amuse her easily. You can count on her in times of need, she will help people in her own way. If you was caught bullying people especially her friends, you will be living in hell until you apologise and promise not to do it again. For example, you will find your favourite things started to disappear, hole in your clothing, super glue on your chair and so on.. If you try ro get on her pants, she will surely make sure you land in the hospital for at least a month as she had mastered taekwondo. She will let an ear piercing shriek when she saw a little cockroach however.

She studies hard if she wants to but usually she's a lazy bum. Despite being a lazy bum, she is still the top student in her school as she only need to look at the information once and she will remember it perfectly (photographic memory). It's hard for her to get serious but once she does you'll need a sledge hammer to break her focus. She is a perfectionist therefore she work way harder than everyone until she's satisfied with the outcome. People are often worried that she might collapsed anytime due to overwork. When she start a project, she spend extra time understanding and trying to follow directions than others might. When she is doing something, all her attention is focused on it. She tend to stick to a goal and follow it through to the end, even if it seems impossible. She tend to be less than co-operative as she like to follow her own rules and ideas. She pay attention to her thoughts a little more than her feelings, and therefore can sometimes seen as cold and serious. Most importantly, her cooking might appear delicious but once you eat it, you will lost your sense of taste for a while.

Likes: 

Chocolate

Oreo crush(drinks)

Animals

Children

Fashion

Sleep

Shopping (especially for shoes/heels)

Open spaces (balcony/roof top)

Hates: 

Cockroaches

Crawly insects

Cooking

Gruesome and bloody thing (especially in Horror movies)

Messy

Dance

Smoker/alcoholics

Habits: 

Cupped her cheeks when blushing

Pouted when teased/ irritated

Look down and walk away when she's going to cry

Hide under the table/ blanket or inside the closet when there's thunder

Scream everytime seeing cockroaches or other insects no matter how small it is

Hobbies: 

Singing

Desingning

Playing violin/ guitar

Travelling/ Goes on adventure

Taking photos

Composing lyrics

Acting

Trivia: 

Always putting on a strong front

Smile never leave her face

Sing when she feels like it no matter where she is

Heavy sleeper

Persona:

Troublemaker

Talents:

Fashion Design

Family Members:

Gu Mun Jae(father), 46 years old

Family Relationship: He work as a fashion designer for branded clothing. He is very sweet and fun loving father who will always be ther to support her. He can be very childish and dorky at the same time. He treated her like a princess but he also can be overprotective at her. He will always support In Young no matter what as he thinks its the least he could do for not giving her a complete family. He is often away for business trip but he will still call her everyday no matter how busy he is at work.

Ulzzang: Jung Roo

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvo5o1KebC1r618vxo8_400.jpg

 

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfkrm6i0b31qa5dcno1_400.jpg

 

 

 

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsz9jplbqD1qa5dcno1_500.jpg

 

 

 

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/ineunhae/11611432881/10/tumblr_lt9k57cGO41r4iqss

 

 

 

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltzloa5jCN1r0ulx4o2_500.jpg

 

 

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsrqv0E6D21r2uefco1_500.jpg

 

 

 

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt3ek6tRqb1r2uefco1_500.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note~ Yay!! Just done another member's profile.. And I,m still waiting for more application before I can update more.. Will be waiting..

Congrats to secretseweet...^_^