I'm Sorry..(Did Zelo Just Say Sorry To So Jung?)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

At the hospital, a few hours later...

Zelo is just standing there, outside of the emergency room, not knowing what to do at all. Right now, his mind is blank, with nothing inside, except for the pictures he saw before. Of So Jung's bleeding, unconcious at the drop tower before. That image just keep coming and coming into him, not even deleting at all. He's seriously felt this guilt towards her now, for everything that he had done. "Yaa, ugly-noona.. Please do be okay.." said Zelo, whispering to himself.

On the other side, the Black Star girls had just arrived at the hospital, going straight towards the emergency room where Zelo is standing, when In Young suddenly went towards Zelo, taking his collar. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR SO JUNG???" said In Young, wanting to punch Zelo's face but is held behind by the maknae and Yu Mi at that moment. "Yaa, In Young-eonnie!! Calm down!! Please!!" says Yu Mi, trying to calm In Young down. "Yeah!! Please don't do this, In Young-eonnie.." said Jun Na too. "He almost KILL our So Jung and YOU GUYS ARE ASKING ME TO CALM DOWN??" asked In Young, still not able to restrain her anger. "Mianei, In Young-ah.." said Hye Rin, before knocking In Young down, making In Young unconcious for a moment.

"Now we're talking.." said Ji Hyun, looking straight at Zelo's face. Zelo didn't even talked at all, let alone lifting up his face to face Ji Hyun and the rest of the Black Star girls. "Why? Just why?" asked Seon Yeong, looking at Zelo, already holding her punch. "I'm just joking around.. I never thought about her being like this at all.. I--" before Zelo could even finished his words, a punch hits his face, landed by Yu Mi right on his cheeks. "Yu Mi.." said Seon Yeong, pulling the girl out from the emergency room to outside. "This is not a way to joke, Zelo.. Do you really wanted to kill her? She had a fright of heights.. Will you take the responsibility if something happens to her?" asked Jun Na, also looking at Zelo.

"I'm really sorry.." said Zelo, trying to apologize, not even able to lift up his face at all. "It's not us you should be apologizing to, Zelo.. Say that to So Jung when she wakes up later.." said Hye Rin, patting Zelo's shoulder before she went to the other girls there. "Please be okay, ugly-noona..." said Zelo, praying for So Jung's safety...


The next day, in room 172...

"Hey.. So Jung-ah.. Wake up.. So Jung-ah.." said a voice on So Jung's right, asking her to wake up. "Hey, Yu Mi.. Don't wake her up.. She still needs good rest after yesterday's incident.." said another voice, trying to calm the other one. "That is Yu Mi-eonnie and Hye Rin-eonnie's voices before.." said So Jung in her heart. Those girls are really worried about her, there's no doubt about it. "Urghh.." said So Jung, opening her eyes a little. "Yaa, dongsaeng.. Gwenchana? Do you feel hurt anywhere?" said Ji Hyun, looking at the main rapper. "Hey, Ji Hyun.. She is still sick.. She can't answer all your question at once like that, arraso?" said In Young, knocking the leader's head.

"Yaa.. So Jung-ah.. Are you feeling okay?" asked Jun Na, carving a little smile for So Jung, wanting to know what the main rapper had been feeling. "Yeah.. We are worried sick about you.. Are you feeling okay?" asked Seon Yeong too, adding more questions for So Jung to answer. "Hmm.. Much better.. All because I had you girls on my side all these time.." said So Jung, carving a smile on her pale face. "Hmm.. Glad to hear that.. And, someone had been worrying sick about you too.." said Hye Rin, not even looking at So Jung at all, making her quite confused at that point before the door of the room swings open. "Yaa.. Noona.. Is Tieria-noona still unconcious?" asked Zelo, poking his head out when he saw So Jung there, looking at him in disbelief at that moment.

"Oh.. You are awake.." said Zelo, looking somewhere else, probably trying to hide the shades of red that had been appearing on his face at that moment. "See.. I told you, someone is worried about you before.." said Hye Rin, looking at both Zelo and So Jung before another pair of hands grabbed her from the back. "Yaa, Hye Rin-eonnie!! Do you have power to read other people's mind? You seems to know what is playing in our minds quite well.." said Seon Yeong, not satisfied with the reaction that Hye Rin just says before. "Nope.. Not telling.." said Hye Rin, tickling Seon Yeong,s funny bones, making all of the girls laughed in the room, forgetting their little problems at a that moment...


Author's Note~ A short update for now.. Hope you girls love it.. Comments are highly appreciated.. ^_^