Where Is Adelia? (Wait!! The Maknae Is Missing?)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

Back at the dorm, a few hours later...

"Yaa.. It's really tiring!!" said Ji Hyun, throwing herself on the couch. All the other members of Black Star are there except for Hye Rin and Jun Na. Probably still not back from their work. "What happened to you, eonnie? You really look quite dirty with those dirt marks on your face.." said So Jung, looking at Ji Hyun. Well, the leader sure looks quite messy and dirty not to mention tired too.. "Those members of MYNAME are really a pain in the !!" screamed Ji Hyun, covering her face with the the couch. "What happened to you?" asked In Young, taking her seat right beside of Ji Hyun.

"Well, those guys are just driving me crazy, okay?! Se Yong is always with his 'You-missed-a-spot-here-trick' and Jun Q was like 'Oh, I wanted to taste what the Black Star leader cooking taste like..' and Gun Woo was like 'Why are you not moping the floor' and kick the pail of water to the floor.. And that In Soo also had the courage to blackmail me when working and that maknae, Chae Jin just really wanted to get a kick from me today.. Do he really need to break about five plates for me to clean up everytime? Urghh!! Those guys are pissing me off!!!" said Ji Hyun, really annoyed.

"Well, at least you didn't have to deal with stupid boys of the group Infinite.. That dorm is a mess, okay? Not to mention with those stupid guys around there as well.." said In Young, making faces just at the thought of remembering the incident before really annoys her a lot. "Dong Woo and Sung Yeol hides under a pile of clothes in the middle of the living room and sneak up upon me.. Jun Na's cousin, Sung Gyu had asked me to clean up their rooms which is also messier than their living room for God's sake.. Seriously, only that L or whatever his name is guy is quiet and not even talking too much.. Like he is an alien from some other planet of some kind.." said In Young, also saying what she had been experiencing that day.

"At least In Young-eonnie and Ji Hyun-eonnie didn't have to deal with two big crybabies in that dorm of mine.." said Seon Yeong, looking at the LCD tv in front of her. "Did Max-oppa and U-Know-oppa bullied you?" asked Yu Mi, looking at the lead dancer of Black Star beside her. "Yu Mi, they are almost killing me, okay?! I've never brushed a guy's back before and Max Chang Min did that to me for the first time today! I've never been leaving my dishes till it burnt and those guys make me for the first time! And, seriously.. They are not the idols we had always think of them as.." said Seon Yeong, annoyance in her tone of speaking. "You must be really happy to have brushed Chang Min's oppa backside, isn't it, eonnie? Tell me.. How does it look like?" asked So Jung, making Seon Yeong blushed at that moment. "Yaa.. You seriously did brush his back? Omoo.. You really did that?" asked In Young, looking at Seon Yeong in disbelief.

"Gu In Young.. Don't intimidate me much more, will you?" asked Seon Yeong, glaring at the main vocalist already."We'll deal with that later, Lee Seon Yeong.. Oh, yeah.. I saw you running in your maid outfit before too.. Just what hapened really, Yu Mi?" asked Ji Hyun, looking at Yu Mi who is seriously almost half asleep at that moment. "Oh.. Me?" asked Yu Mi, yawning as she is quite sleepy at that moment. "Key-oppa is making me a Barbie doll today.. And Onew-oppa is always busy with learning Japanese with me and Jong Hyun-oppa was like pulling me into a singing competition and Tae Min-oppa is like asking me to cook for them and they are fighting for me when Min Ho pulled my hand and make me practice running with him in that maid outfit.. And seriously.. It's really tiring too.." said Yu Mi, yawning for the second time already. "No wonder she can fall asleep like that.." said So Jung, only smiling at the sight of sleepy Yu Mi.

"What happened to you then?" asked Seon Yeong, wanting to know what had happened to this girl in front of her. "Well, that little maknae of B.A.P, Zelo really did get on my nerves today.. Pulling my hair, making me late going to school because of waking him up for class, throwing his dirty clothes on top of my head, making messy things around the dorm.. Urghh!! That guy really wanted a kick seriously. He even called me an ugly-noona too!!" said So Jung, punching the table in front of her, making the wooden table crack a bit. "Ugly-noona? That's harsh.. I really can't believe a cute guy is making that kind of harsh things.." said In Young, when Hye Rin come into the living room, looking like an alien of some kind right at that moment.

"Wow.. You really look like a ghost, Hye Rin.. Just what happened to you?" asked Ji Hyun, looking at the lead rapper. Hye Rin could only look at the ground, not knowing what to do already. "Seriously, I don't think I want to go back to that Super Junior dorm ever again.. Even if there is a cousin of mine there.." said Hye Rin, starting the story. "Yah, eonnie.. It couldn't be that bad, right?" asked Seon Yeong, also looking at Hye Rin already. "Yah, I got thrown with a bottle of strawberry milk on the first time I saw my cousin after all these time. That tall, evil maknae guy, I don't know.. Kyu Hyun maybe just keep asking me to play this stupid thing on the flashy box.." said Hye Rin. "Flashy box?" asked Seon Yeong, looking at So Jung. "She is an electronic idiot.. And Kyu Hyun-oppa is a Starcraft maniac so it must be a computer or some kind.." whispered So Jung, before Si Yun interrupted their little conversation.

"Oh, girls.. You are back.. Have you seen Jun Na at all? I can't find her anywhere.." said Si Yun, looking at the Black Star members in front of him. "Nope.. Haven't seen her at all.. Why?" asked So Jung. "I've been trying to call her and she didn't even pick up the phone.. And it's night time already girls.. Didn't you girls even seen her at all?" asked Si Yun again, this time with a worried voice. All the girls are looking at each other, not knowing what to say. They can't tell him about the maid punishment or their whole prank revenge will be public in no time. "Mianhei, oppa.." said So Jung, hitting Si Yun's head, making him passed out at that moment. "Yaa.. Do you really have to do that?" asked Yu Mi, fully awake now. "Girls, we need to find Jun Na.. She is out there somewhere.." said Ji Hyun, looking at the members. All of them are nodding at hearing Ji Hyun's words, understanding the leader's idea. At that moment, the meeting between her and a guy in the dark at the corridor just come into Hye Rin's head. "I'm just telling you to keep a look on your maknae there.. You don't want her to get hurt, isn't it?" said the guy before. "Girls, we need to find Jun Na.. Fast.." said Hye Rin, looking at the picture on the side table. A picture of Jun Na.. Hope you will be okay, Jun Na.. said Hye Rin in her heart..


At that moment, in the middle of nowhere...

Jun Na slowly opened her eyes, looking around. It is really dark in there, without anything to see at all. She had starting to feel the sharp pain on her back, hurting as she tried to sit down. Her hands are both tied up to the back, and so are her legs. is already sealed with a tape, not abling her to talk at all. She tried to remember what had happened to her before. She is walking home when somebody hits her on the back. No wonder her back is hurting her. Suddenly, Jun Na heard footsteps coming towards her, making her heart beats really fast at that moment...


Author's Note~Hehe.. Done this chappie too.. Trying hard to please you girls.. Do comment here as well, will ya? ^_^