At The Sight of The Academy..(OMOO!! It's A Military Academy!!)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

"Yaa!! Bossy Kim!! Are you serious about all this? Sending us to an unknown school? Is the President just really crazy or what?" asked Seon Young. All the members had turned themselves to face the lead dancer, a little shocked at hearing the word that just came out of before. "Seon Young-ah.. It's not very nice to say that.. Especially when you are calling Si Yun-oppa who is older than you are.." said Yu Mi, always the omma like she had been. "Well, it's an order of Mr Lee and you girls know it.. Rules are rules.. Contract are contract.." answered Si Yun, looking at the Black Star again.

At the sight of Ariadne Academy...

"This is not what you guys had in mind when it comes to boarding school, right?" said Jun Na, breaking the silence. All of the members quickly turned themselves to look out of the window of the van, looking at the building in front of their eyes at that moment. "Hey, Jun Na.. It's not that bad, okay? Eonnie is sure about that.." said Ji Hyun, calm as she had always been. "It looks more like a jail than a boarding school to me." said In Young, looking outside.

"Yaa, eonnie!! It's not that bad for us, arraso? It's just a boarding school.. Besides, other idols are studying here too so it must not be that bad, right?" said So Jung, pinching In Young's thigh, making the main vocalist lead out a high pitch shriek that almost hurt most of the members eardrums. "Hey, In Young! Do shut up for a while, will you?" said Hye Rin, not even looking at In Young at all. Well, this is how life is going to be for them alright. They are all so different from each other and they haven't known each other long enough so is this going to be the end for them?

"Girls, here we are.. At the school where you'll spend your time after this.." said Si Yun, looking at his girls, signalling them to get out of the van already. At the main entrance, stood a young woman, probably the Principal of the school, carving a smile, looking at the girls. "You girls must be the Black Star then.. I'm Principal Lee Min Ji, call me Principal Lee okay.. And this is the Ariadne Military Academy for the idols.." said the Principal towards them. So, this is a military school then? Just what will happen to these girls?


Author's Note~ Finally!! The first chappie is done.. Sorry if it's too short.. I'll try to make it longer the next chappie. Do comment this one, will you? (Comments are really appreciated!) ^_^