The Unexpected Welcome..(Can't This Get Any Worse?)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

"You girls must be the Black Star then.. I'm Principal Lee Min Ji, call me Principal Lee okay.. And this is the Ariadne Military Academy for the idols.." said the Principal towards them. "Yaa.. Bossy Kim!! We need to talk.." called Ji Hyun, carving a smile on her face. "If you can excuse us for a while, Principal Lee.." said Si Yun, looking at the lady in front of him. "Oh, sure.." answered Principal Lee, calm as always, making her way away from the girls and Si Yun.

"Yaa!! Kim-sama!! You never told us that this is a military academy!! Do you wanted to kill us or what?" asked In Young, quite angry. "Yeah! Why didn't you tell us about this at all?" asked Seon Young, trying to get explanation. "Girls, calm down.. I can explain this--" before Si Yun could even finished with his words, a punch hit his face, directly on his cheeks. "Bossy Kim!! We can't do this!! I don't care if this is the contract or whatever!! It's too much!!" said Yu Mi, really angry at the lie Si Yun had told her. "Girls, please.. I'm just doing my job here.. It's what President Lee wanted for you girls and there is nothing else I can do about it.." said Si Yun, rubbing his cheek that had just been punched by Yu Mi before.

"He's right.. The President must have something to do with it right? Kim-sama had nothing to do with this decision.." said Ji Hyun, taking control of the situation, just like the leader she had always been. "Ji Hyun-eonnie is right.. We need to be positive about this.." said Jun Na, smiling her cute smile like always. "The maknae's right.. Guys, we shouldn't lose control just because of this.." added So Jung, trying to calm down Seon Yeong, In Young and Yu Mi. "Anyeonghaseyo.. You girls must be the Black Star right? The Principal had asked us to call for you guys to go to the hall immediately for your get-to-know session.." said a girl, looking at the girls. "Girls, I trust that we are done about this, okay? Kaja.. Let's go to the hall right now.." said Si Yun, shoving the girls towards the hall of the academy.


At the hall, after a while...

It had been very noisy at the hall, full of the students of the school. On one side, the all famous Super Junior members are standing on the side and just right next to them are the members of SHINee and DBSK, talking as they are. The members from 2PM & 2AM are here as well, side by side with the WonderGirls and Miss A. BEAST and 4minute are here too.. And those other girls and boys from other companies as well too. There are just too many of them.

"Students of Ariadne Academy, can I have your attention please?" said the Principal, making the noisy hall become very quiet in just a blink of an eye. "Wow.. The Principal must be really charismatic.. She can make all of them shut up in just a while.. Not like our Bossy Kim.." said In Young from the backstage, cynical as always. "We are gathered here today for a reason; there will be new students going to join our academy today and I wanted you guys to know them beforehand. So, please welcome the Black Star on the stage now.." said Principal Lee, signalling the girls to come on the stage.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Black Star imnida!! Do guide us in our stay here!!" said Ji Hyun, bowing to the students followed by the other Black Star members as well. All the students are clapping their hands for them and the girls are really excited about it that the thought of the military school just vanished from their mind. "It may not be that bad isn't it?" said Seon Yeong, looking at So Jung who is on her side. "Ok, girls.. All of you may dismissed now.." said the Principal, giving the order for the student to dismiss from the assembly. So are the Black Star when their way are blocked by the members of the So Nyuh Shi Dae.

"So, these are the all so famous Black Star ulzzang girls, huh?" said one of the members. Her name tag is shown as Yu Ri so it must be her then. "Listen here, hoobae.. You guys are not going to be here for a long time.. We'll make sure of it.." said another one, Yoon A her name. "Look, we didn't mean any trouble--" before Jun Na could even finished her words, the shortest member just pushed her, causing her to fall down to the ground. "Yaa!! Don't try to show that aegyo face of yours here, okay? I'm the aegyo queen here!" said the girl, arrogant as she had been. "Hey, what is wrong with you girls, huh? Can't you at least shown your hoobae some respect?!" said In Young, already clenching her fist. "Look here, Black Star.. We don't even care about you guys or whatever, okay? We will show you guys what life in hell feels like if you had any courage to fight us, understood?" said one of them, probably the leader of the group before they make their way away from the Black Star. "Hey, Jun Na.. Gwenchana?" asked Yu Mi, really concerned about the maknae's condition. "Ne.. Gwenchana.." replied Jun Na, brushing the dirt away from her shorts. First day of school and they have face a threat like this one.. How are they going to live their life after this?


Author's Note~ Finally done this chappie.. Still short huh? Whatever.. Do comment, will you? ^_^