The Dorm..(The Best Thing In The School! Or Is It?)

Black Star[ New Girl Group In Town]{STORY START!!}

At the dorm, that evening...

"Okay, girls.. We had four bedrooms, one store room, three bathrooms, a kitchen, living room full with LCD tv and home theatre set and--" before Si Yun could even finished with his words, Jun Na's voice had already cuts in. "WHOA!! There is a swimming pool back here!!" said Jun Na, quite excited to see the swimming pool at the back of the dorm. "Yaa, Jun Na.. Whatever you do, don't--" before Si Yun could even talked, Jun Na had already jumped into the pool, soaking Si Yun who is standing at the side of the pool. "Yaa!! Cho Jun Na!! Get out here before you are sick, do you hear me?" said Si Yun, an angry+worried tone in his voice.

"Yaa.. The kitchen is this big? Omoo.. Look at the ladles.. And the pans.. And pots.." said Yu Mi, quite amazed at the sight of all the appliances, like a little child and dreaming about all the dishes she can prepare with those tools. "Wow! Just look at this comfy sofa.. And this tv.. And the home theater set.." said Ji Hyun, sitting on one of the couch in the living room. Just then, Si Yun just entered the house, wet and fully soaked along with the happy looking Jun Na on his side. "What happened to you, Bossy Kim? You are soaked?" asked Seon Yeong, cynical as she had been. "Take this, Jun Na.. Oppa.." said So Jung, holding towels for the wet Si Yun and Jun Na. "Has anyone seen In Young and Hye Rin?" asked Si Yun, looking at the girls in front of him. "Well, In Young is in the bathroom before and Hye Rin--" before Ji Hyun could even answered the question fully, Hye Rin is already on her side, shocking Ji Hyun to death. "Yaa, Ji Hyun-ah.. Your scream could be heard till the bathroom upstairs, you know?" said In Young, also arrived at the living room already.

"Girls.. Please.. Listen to me, will you?" said Si Yun, trying to get the girls' attention. "About the rooms, I have decided about it and one of the rooms will be mine as I am the only man in the house and I can't share a room with you girls or there will be--" before Si Yun could even finished, In Young had interrupted him. "So, we are going to share our rooms, is that it?" said In Young, trying to get explanation from Si Yun. "Yeah.. As the master bedroom is quite big, so Ji Hyun, So Jung and Yu Mi will share that room together.. The second bedroom is In Young and Seon Yeong's and the third one will belong to Hye Rin and Jun Na.." said Si Yun, finally able to finish his words that moment. So this how they are going to spend their life in the dorm, each with their roommate.. But, will it go as smooth as Si Yun think it will be?


A few hours later, in the master bedroom...

"Yaa, So Jung!! That bed is mine okay? Why are you sitting on top of it now?" asked Ji Hyun, quite angry to see So Jung on top of her bed in the room. "Ji Hyun-eonnie, this is no one's bed, get it? So why can't I sleep here? And there are two other beds here too.. Just go to one of it, can't you?" said So Jung, trying to chase Ji Hyun away from the bed, only causing the arguement to become much more worse. "Yaa.. So Jung-ah.. Ji Hyun-eonnie.. Stop it, will you? It's night time already.. The others are sleeping.." said Yu Mi, trying to calm the girls down but failed...

At the same time, in In Young and Seon Yeong's room...

"Hey, Gu In Young!! Can you switch off the light already? I'm trying to sleep here.." said Seon Yeong, quite rudely. "Do you really have to be that rude when you are speaking to me, Seon Yeong-ah? Can't you just say it nicely? I'm your eonnie, okay? Not one of your dongsaengs so show some respect will you?" said In Young, still not switching off the lights, making Seon Yeong much more pissed off than before...

At the same time too, in Hye Rin and Jun Na's room...

"Omma.. Yaa, omma.. Don't leave me, will you? Omma..." said Jun Na, talking in her sleep. Hye Rin quickly turned herself to face the maknae, closing her book. She quickly made her way towards Jun Na's side, standing at the side of Jun Na's bed. The maknae does talk in her sleep. She had thought Yu Mi had lied and made it up when she says that Jun Na talks in her sleep but Yu Mi is right then. Hye Rin quickly pulled the blanket to cover Jun Na up, before going to her bed again, continuing with her reading that night...

In Si Yun's room...

"Ha Na.. If you are listening to this, appa is working, okay? I'm sorry for leaving you with your halmeoni but I'm really busy right now.. I promise we will go and have fun at the amusement park after this, okay?" said Si Yun, leaving the message in the voice message of his daughter's phone. Ha Na still can't accept him.. And the girls too.. Just at the thought of them, Si Yun quickly shooked his head.. "They may be different but they will be fine.. I need to be confident in them.." said Si Yun before switching off the light of his bedroom...


Author's Note~Done this chappie.. I've make more of my character in this too as Hye Rin didn't come out last chappie.. Do comment..^_^