An Invitaion

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

“….Wheeinie…I have a few extra invitation cards for the exhibition..you can invite whoever you want okay….” Moonbyul passed Wheein a few of the invitation cards for her art exhibition. “ oohh…thanks Unnie….it will be good ….” Wheein took the cards happily. “ …I might offer it to Mr Jeon if he is interested….at least an appreciation for his understanding all these times….” Wheein looked at the older girl. “ yeah…sure..why not….up to you …hope he will accept it…it will be great….”. Moonbyul took her seat infront of the TV and turn it on. Face of Kim Jennie appear on the screen as she appeared as a model for V brand collection. “ …isn’t she a goddess…” Wheein told the older girl. “ Yes …sure…that’s why she is chosen to model all V brand collection….” Moonbyul answered as in agreement with Wheein. “ is she dating the CEO?....” she continues. “ emm…I think so…I’ve seen them together at my work place….they surely look good together…” Wheein spoke sincerely eventhough she recalled back the incident weeks ago. “....emm..talking about her….the event will be in a week time….we all are invited to attend…you can come as my guest too Unnie…do you wanna come?....” Wheein told her. “ ..really I can come?....I’ve never been to a fashion show before….it would be great!....” Moonbyul getting excited with the news.

 

“….good morning Mr Jeon….” Wheein greeted the young boss as he walked in the workstation. “…morning Ms Jung….” Jungkook simply answered her and smile. “ Mr Jeon…if you are interested my friend is having her first ever art exhibition this coming Thursday….” Wheein told the young boss as she handing over the invitation card. “..ohh.. really?...are you sure you want to give it to me…?” Jungkook scanning through the invitation card. “ I do not have any other person to invite…infact I have a few more you may bring anyone you like Mr Jeon…Unnie would appreciate it so that her work will be known to people….also this is as my appreciation to you for your kindness….” Wheein responded “…I know you have your group of close friends…only if they are interested…” she continues. She handed more of the invitation cards and they are six extras.” …sure I’ll tell hyung…they might like it especially Jin hyung he is more into Arts….”. “..that’s settle then…” as the small figure of the girl walked away.

 

“…..hyung…I have some invitation cards here from Ms Jung’s friend…it’s an art exhibition..would you like to come?....” Jungkook told Yoongi later that evening while they are on their way to the club. Yoongi shrugged with the mention on Wheein’s name. “..when is this?...I’m quite busy Kookie…but I’ll try my best…is it just me ?...” Yoongi turned his head while driving his car as if he is not interested. “ aahh…no..I’ll give the extra cards here to others later…if they want too…I don’t wanna go alone…” the younger guy complain. “ Okay..you’ll do that and give me an extra one …”. Jungkook glared at the older hyung thinking that Yoongi gonna bring along Jennie. “ …it’s for Jin hyung….”. Yoongi snapped. Jungkook feel relief when he heard that.

 

“….there’s Yoongi hyung and kookie….’ Jimin told the rest. “ …you are here….” Namjoon the first to speak. “ yeah….as you can see…” Y

Please log in to read the full chapter