DNA

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

Life at work back to normal for Wheein. She seems quieter each day. Her head full of Yoongi’s and Ha Jun also a mixture of Jennie’s words as if a headline of today’s newspaper. “…Ms Jung..I think you made a mistake on the sewing here…can you re do it again…just look at the material…it’s the other way around….” Jungkook seemed to notice that the girl looks trouble and it is just not her to make mistake in her work. “..I’m sorry Mr Jeon…I’ll re do the sewing again…”the dressmaker quickly apologize for her mistake. “ Ms Jung…are you alright?...you seems troubled…”. “ No…I’m okay Mr Jeon …please don’t worry…I’m just a little tired….I will get this done….” Wheein assuringly told the young boss. She quickly made herself busy with the material that need to be redone.

 

“…Namjoon…take this..let me know once you have the result….” Yoongi holding out a two small tube containing some strands of hair.”…make sure this in discreet….you know what I mean…” the older male reminded his best friend. The best friend took the tubes and saw with a name labelled one ‘Yoongi’ and the other one ‘Ha Jun’ “…..of course….I’ll let you know…..” Namjoon stopped and turned his head “…how did you manage to get the hair?....”. “…I have my way….” Yoongi simply said while touching his hair.

 

 

…flashback….

 

“…can you please keep some of the boy’s hair , I want them..…” Yoongi told the hair stylish to his ear as he started to cut the boy’s hair.

 

….end of flashback…

 

 

Yoongi recalled the incident at the salon. “..Ha Jun…” Yoongi whispered the name. Suddenly his phone start buzzing Jennie’s name appeared on the screen. “..Yoongi ..dont forget our dinner tonight….” the girl’s voice at the end of the line. “..no.. I wont…be ready by seven…”

 

The handsome CEO is now infront of the model’s door. The door opened but the girl isn’t ready yet. “..why aren’t you ready yet?...” Yoongi asked. “…I fell asleep earlier…sorry…I’ll be ready….please come in….and make yourself at home…” the model opened the door wider and the young CEO walked in. It’s not the first time that Yoongi ever been to her place. He is quite familiar with the place. He took his seat on the couch infront of the TV. Nothing interests him on the Tele. He took a magazine and flipped through the pages. Again nothing seems to get his attention. He sat back while his eyes roaming through the room. His eyes catch the model’s handbag which was half opened. Next to it lie some pictures which were carelessly placed. Yoongi walked approaching the item. His eyes widened when he saw Wheein’s and Ha Jun’s pictures. There were several of them. “..what the are these pictures doing here…and why would Jennie have them?.....” Yoongi muttered to himself. He took some of the pictures and hide them inside his inner jacket. Yoongi was beyond upset and surprised at Jennie’s action. “…has she been stalking them….but why??...” he was thinking to himself. Minutes later Jennie walked out from her room “…I’m ready…let’ go honey…”. The car ride was silence. The model turned her head “…why’s the face so long Yoongi?....did something happen?....” “ nothing….” Yoongi simply answered. Not long after the boring ride they reached their destination.

 

It’s an exclusive hotel and the dinner was set by Jennie and it was a meeting with another business man. As the two figures enter the private room there were two men seated at their designated table and both are good looking guys. “…Jennie!...it’s been a while…” the guy stood up and hug the beautiful model. “…Hi Wonho…so good to see you again…please meet Min Yoongi the CEO of the Min Corp.” “...hello…please to meet you...it’s Wonho..” The male held out his hand for a handshake and Yoongi took it “..Min Yoongi…”. “..this is my partner Shownu…he is responsible for the design…technically my architect…”. Shownu hold out his hand for a handshake with Yoongi. “ …hello.. ‘Min Yoongi’ ....” Yoongi once again said his name. “.. ‘Shownu’…please to meet you..”.

 

“..so..this is the famous CEO…the biggest company in Korea…finally I get to meet you…it is an honour…”. Yoongi just nodded his head. “…this arrogant bastard…really getting on my nerve….” Shownu cursed inside his head. “ ..shall we talk over dinner?...” Wonho suggested as he called the captain for their order. “..sure..whatever suits you…” Yoongi responded bluntly. They have ordered their food with an expensive wine. “…..I don’t really like to talk about business over meal… but if you insist I’ll live with it…” Yoongi started the conversation “...I understand Mr Min…well treat this just as an introduction for us all…since I’ve known Jennie since high school…” Wonho immediately answered the light brown haired man. “…Honey…I’m sure you don’t mind to meet my old friend…soon you will be working closely with him anyway….”. Yoongi glared at the model . “…yes..sure why not…” Yoongi sounds a bit pleasant for the first time. “…Mr Min…I heard your new project stopped due to the unsatisfactory design of the hotel…is this correct?...” Wonho asked trying to get more information of the project. “..yes that is correct…my partner doesn’t like the design ..the architect of the company just could not redo the design due to some medical problem….we could not wait any longer and the project has to start as per schedule….” Yoongi explained while sipping his wine. “….I hope your architect will

Please log in to read the full chapter