Wedding Plan

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Wheein opened the door and Moonbyul walks in. Wheein quickly hugged her. “…I miss you unnie…” Moonbyul can feel the other girl’s body is shaking. She pulled away “…sshh..what’s wrong Wheeinie..why are you crying?....”. “…I just miss you…I’m so happy to see you…”.Wheein simply said. “…don’t cry..I’m here now…where is my darling Ha Jun…? Ha Jun..ah…Aunty Moonie is here…” not long the small boy running into the the artist’s arms. “..I miss you aunty….” The small boy hide his face against the woman’s dress. “..I miss you too….come let’s sit down here…”. The three of them sat in the living room. “..Ha Jun go and play in your room..aunty has a lot to talk to Eomma…” the small boy disappeared to his room no long after that.

 

“…now Wheein…I know there’s something wrong…spill the beans now…and don’t even thinking of skipping any of it…” Moonbyul asked the younger girl. “….you’ve seen the morning paper right?...” Wheein started off. “..yes..but that’s is just rumours that he is marrying her…the only truth in that was just he’s bailing her out of the cell….” Moonbyul explained. “…it’s for real Unnie…his father wants him to get married..it’s for the sake of the company’s reputation…” Wheein said firmly. “..how do you know?...” “..I overheard Mr Jeon ,Mr Kim and Mr Park talking about it the other day….”. “…why?....dont tell me you….” the elder went straight to her and held her by the shoulder. Wheein looked at her with tears in her eyes “..I cant help it Unnie…I’m sorry…and it really hurts….” She cried hard and Moonbyul wrapped her arms around the younger girl’s body. “…I..I thought I will be okay to see him again …I was really doing fine before this….but…” the girl continue to cry. “…don’t cry Wheeinie....things will be better soon…I’m sure Yoongi just have no choice …”. Moonbyul rub the younger girl’s back. “..I know Unnie..it’s not his fault…” Wheein wiped away her tears and sniffed. “..I have to leave ....it’s for the best….”. Wheein said in a low voice as she sat down on the sofa. “..…Yoongi will be too busy after all…he’ll forget us slowly…..” Wheein looked at her unnie with a sad smile. “…don’t be stupid…are you sure?....what about Ha Jun?..I’m sure he wants to take Ha Jun because he is his son….” Moonbyul said with a questioning looks. “…I’ll just leave and he wont find me…and he has not registered Ha Jun as his son yet….” the elder girl sighed heavily. “..dont do it Wheein…please hold on for a while…things might change….you don’t know what that man can do…”. Wheein looked at the elder woman “..I’m doing this for him Unnie…I want him to live happily as he was before we are in his life….”.

 

…later in the evening….

 

Wheein opened the door after it rang a few times. There stood the ever good looking man infront of her door all in black. The man that made her heart fluttering “….arent you gonna invite me in?....” She opened the door wider and the man walks in. “…we need to talk….” He simply said. “…there’s nothing to talk…we have settled everything….Ha Jun is back ..and everyone is safe…” she said flatly as she bit her lips “…Wheein…” Yoongi stops her from talking continuously “…what’s wrong with you?....” Yoongi turned to look at her. “..nothing is wrong…I’m just stating the facts…”. “…Uncle Suga !...you are here….are you gonna sleepover again?....” the small boy rushed to the man. Yoongi’s eyes widened and turned to look at Wheein. “…emm..he saw us …in bed..s..sleeping of course…early that morning….I’m sorry...” Wheein whispered and lowered her head. “..Ha Jun..ah..how you’ve been kiddo!...” Yoongi lifted the boy up and swing him around. Ha Jun chuckled and laughed “..put me down!..Uncle Suga…!”. Wheein just smile witnessing the two father and son enjoying their time. She returned to the kitchen and busied herself with making coffee. While waiting for the water to boil she was spacing out without realizing the man is watching her from behind. “…Wheein…tell me something is bothering you…isn’t it?...” Yoongi asked suddenly which gave her a surprised. “….aahh..no..none at all…I’m fine…coffee almost ready…” . Wheein took out a cup and a saucer with trembling hands. “…..dont lie…” Yoongi walked towards her. The cups in her trembling hand slip off and fell to the ground. “..sshhit..!..” Wheein muttered and she picked up the broken pieces “..aahh…!..” she cuts her finger. Yoongi dragged her to sit on one of the kitchen chair “ stay there!...where’s your first aid kit?...” he asked looking around the kitchen. “ bottom drawer…” she replied. Yoongi helped her with the cut. He cleaned it and put on a band aid on the finger. “..there it’s done…” he said still staring at her. Wheein didn’t dare to look up just keep on staring at her plastered finger “..thank you…” she whispered. “…it’s the paper right?....” Yoongi snapped. Wheein slowly looked up “…what paper?...I don’t understand…” she’s still in denial that she was upset and hurt about it. “…cut the crap Wheein!....I know that it’s because of that!....look and listen to me…” he held her by the shoulder “….I need to sort things out with father….what you read on the paper is just a rumour….I want to introduce you to my eomma and she will be delighted to see Ha Jun….” . Wheein just smile lightly and nodded her head. She knew Yoongi doesn’t want her to know that his father actually told him to get married.

 

That evening Yoongi spent sometimes playing video game with Ha Jun. “..it’s bed time now…you should go to bed..” Yoongi told the boy as he ruffled the boy’s hair. Wheein is leaning against the door frame waiting for her son. “..go quick and wash yourself…brush your teeth…” Wheein said quickly. “..Uncle Suga..you gonna sleep here tonight right?....” Ha Jun turned his head before going to his bedroom. “….emm..ahh..maybe not Ha Jun..” Yoongi shouted back while looking at Wheein. “..but eomma will be happy if you stay just like last time….if you leave she’ll be sad…” “ ..Ha Jun..!..stop it!...go now..!” Wheein covers the small boy’s mouth. “..but ..eomma…” Ha Jun tried to argue “..go now!...” the small boy then walked out the living room and disappeared to his room. “…don’t listen to him..Ha Jun says lots of things…” feeling awfully embarrassed the girl’s face turns red. “….are you really happy when I’m around?...” Yoongi smirked. “…happy ?..no..why should I be happy?....” Wheein responded flatly. “..but you are blushing…it’s written all over your face..” Yoongi said as he reached to touch her cheek. His cares so tender the girl froze on her spot “….I’m really happy to be around you Wheeinie…” he whispers softly then he cupped her face with both hands and laid a kiss on her lips. The kiss is so different from the previous one. It is so gentle and Wheein lost in his kiss as if her life is depended on it. Yoongi pulled away from the kiss because both of them need to breath. “..I..I think..it’s better you go…I don’t want Ha Jun to get the wrong idea ….” Wheein said stuttering. Yoongi pulled her to another embrace “….just wait for me…my daisy..” Yoongi whispered softly. Wheein closed her eyes and her t

Please log in to read the full chapter