Epilogue

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

…four years later…

 

The weather is a little breezy yet calming. Yoongi took his family to visit his father’s grave along with his beloved mother. It’s the first year anniversary of Mr Ahn Suk’s death. Yoongi felt really sad with his father’s departure. Ha Jun now is eight years old and during the last years of Mr Min’s life he has been very closed to his grandfather. This has saddened him since then. Wheein has another child Ha Rin. She is now almost four years old. Wheein got pregnant not long after their wedding. “….Abeoji…it’s me Yoongi…how have you been…” Yoongi stopped a second to hold his tears. “…I’m here with Eomma and Wheein too with the kids…We miss you ..I miss you Abeoji….please look after us…”. Then Ha jun wanted to say something “…halabeoji…it’s me Ha Jun….I did very well in school…I wish I can show you my grades…you always told me to study hard so that I can help appa…” then Ha Jun cried only to continue in his cracking voice “…I miss you halabeoji…” Yoongi held his son by the shoulder giving a soft tap. The last to speak was Mrs Min which she didn’t say much only a soft sobbings. Finally Wheein and Ha Rin laid down beautiful bouquet of flowers on the grave. The family left silently after that.

 

Jin and Moonbyul got married after two months of Shownu’s and Yeon Hwa’s wedding. Shownu and Yeon Hwa lives in Japan due to the business over there. Both couples have a child. Jin had a girl named SooJin while Shownu had a boy just a

Please log in to read the full chapter