Paid Off

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

The model rushed to the airport taking the earliest flight to New York. Once again sitting in the VIP lounge with newspaper in her hand. She scanned through the paper behind her big dark sunglasses. Suddenly two police officers accompanied by the head of airport securities approaching the model. “…Ms Kim Jennie….you are under arrest of murder attempt of Ms Jung Wheein….you have the right to remain silent….” She was handcuffed and brought by the policemen.

 

….flashback…

 

 

“….I don’t wanna deal with her anymore!…just get the ing warrant and arrest her…you have enough evidence to do the damn job!...” Yoongi throwing a tantrum in the commissioner office. “..Yoongi…calm down…”. His father stopped him from making a ruckus in the commissioner office. “…please forgive my son..he is just an ill tempered boy….I know that you are doing what you are supposed to do….I should not have coming here to talk to you…..but my son insists since he felt this is a threat to his fiance’s life….the girl is dangerous due to her previous illness history….”Mr Min said calmly to the commissioner. “…I understand Mr Min…don’t worry about it our officers are more than capable of handling the situation…”.

 

…end of flashback…

 

It is the fourth day that Wheein is still in the hospital. She has woken up on the second day but fell asleep again after just an hour woken up. She is still weak and still on IV tube. There’s a few stitches on her forehead and arms. Yoongi’s been visiting her daily. Shownu arrived a day after the phone call from Yoongi. He was worried and cried when he saw his little sister lying on the hospital bed. “…she didn’t do anything to hurt anyone….why is this happening to her?....” Shownu muttered under his breath. He turned his gaze to Yoongi “…you!..it’s because of you!...she has to suffer…” within second a punch landed on Yoongi’s face. The pale man didn’t make an attempt to fight back. He knows this gonna happen. Namjoon who was in the same room quickly held Shownu’s body. “…will you stop it!...this is not the time!....Yoongi didn’t want any of this to happen either!...you should understand…”. Shownu break free from the hold “….surely you are depending him he’s your ing good friend!..”.

 

“…Oppa….” A weak voice suddenly can be heard. Wheein slowly tried to move her body but she feel pain everywhere. “…Wheeinie!...” “..baby!...” Shownu and Yoongi called out in unison. “….Yoongi…”she said weakly “…don’t move…you are still weak…” Yoongi who was quickly to stand by the bed. “…what happen to you?....” the girl lifted he hands to touch a shed of blood at the corner of Yoongi’s lips. “..it’s nothing….”. Yoongi gave a light smile. “…Oppa…you are here….” “…..Wheeinie…how are you feeling…don’t move too much…I’m so worried about you…” Shownu took his sister’s hand and held it for a moment. “….I think I’m fine just a little bit dizzy….”. Namjoon excused himself because they need time on their own to talk things out. “I’ll be just outside…” Namjoon tapped on his best friend’s shoulder.

 

“…Oppa..I’ve missed you…” she held out her arms and wrapped her arms around him. “…I think I just leave you two for the time being..” Yoongi felt the awkwardness around them and left the room and wait outside. “….now tell me..what happened?...who did this to you?....” Shownu started questioning her. “…I don’t know Oppa…I was at the supermarket doing some grocery shopping…suddenly a black car approaching my direction which was too late for me to avoid it…Yoongi probably knew of what happened…”. “…if I knew who did this he’ll be lucky enough he can see the light the next day…” Shownu said in anger. “…Oppa did you just hit Yoongi?....” the older brother nodded his head. “…it’s not his fault that I’m like this….please don’t hurt him…..” Wheein pleaded her brother. “….okay…I will not..and I’m sorry…” the elder man responded in a light smile. Wheein lean forward and kiss her brother on the cheek “..I love you oppa…”.

 

Not long Shownu left the room and met Yoongi’s eyes outside the ward. “….look…I apologize for my actioned earlier….I’m just worried about her….” “…I understand….” Shownu held out his hand for a handshake and Yoongi took it. “…she wants to see you….” Shownu added. “..thanks…” Yoongi made his way to the room. “…Mr Min..…just take care of her….” Shownu stopped him halfway addressing him formally. Once Yoongi inside the room “…hey…how are you feeling…” the pale man took his seat next to the bed. “….I’m fine…what happen to me actually?....cause I feel a bit weird…”the girl asked. “….baby….whatever I’m going to say….please just calm yourself…I don’t want you to stress out….” He tightened his hold on her hands. “…Okay I’m listening…”.

 

Yoongi told

Please log in to read the full chapter