Fashion Show

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

V runway is all ready for the event. Jungkook has everything in order and Taehyung has his row of models ready to walk his runway. The event is held at Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP). Medias expected will pooled the area. Other designers also expected to be present. The theme for this fashion show has been advertised everywhere around Seoul that is V Summer Inspiration 2019. V brand will be extended across the ocean spreading it’s wings to the US , London , Paris and mostly Asia.

“…..I have news for you Ms Kim…are you able to talk now…” an unfamiliar voice can be heard on Kim Jennie’s phone. “ who is it?....” Yoongi shifted his gaze while asking her. “ …aahh it’s just a friend….I’ll be back in a minute…” Jennie slipped away from the VIP room. “ Okay…you can talk now….” She continue talking to the unfamiliar voice but she knew who it was. “ the name is Jung Wheein 26yrs old…she has a child .. a boy named Jung Ha Jun…no records that she’s ever been married before….must be her illegitimate child with her boyfriend…perhaps ex …lives with her friend who is an artist…she has a brother but not by blood related. They were both from an orphanage….nothing outstanding about her life…she is just a plain and a normal girl……you don’t have to worry about her…..she’s nothing compares to you….” The middle aged man finished his sentences and smiled at Kim Jennie as he passed her an envelope containing some pictures of Wheein and Ha Jun. “…okay I’ll transfer the remaining sums to your account just message me the account number. ..thank you…”. Jennie turned away with the envelop in her hands.

 

“….you okay?....” Yoongi asked as he saw Jennie putting in an envelope inside her handbag. “….yes sure…..why wouldn’t I be….today is my biggest show and I’ll be more popular I have to be in my best mood…” Jennie faked a smile. “ …yeah..sure you do…you just look a bit pale…”. “c’mon…everyone is waiting…” Jennie took Yoongi’s arm and they both walked out the room.

 

…flashback….

 

Soon after Jennie walked away from the man she opened the envelope and looked through the pictures infront of her. She saw Wheein’s plain face. There were several of them. Then when she faced at a familiar eyes but a younger version, her eyes widened. She greeted her teeth and gulped a saliva that pooled in . She’s staring at Yoongi’s eye which most girls would fall in love to. She walked back to the VIP room while her hands tightened on the envelope.

 

…end of flashback….

 

“..Okay everyone is ready…..Jennie..you will come out last as the highlight of the show okay……” Kim Taehyung announced. Minutes later a loud music fills up the hall. Multicolored lightings were displayed the first model to start her catswalk in a beautiful summer dress. Flashlights everywhere. All eyes on the runway focusing the model that walked on the runway except for Yoongi is eyes stopped at one spot which is right across the other side of the runway. A long dark brown haired girl was standing with a blank look admiring the show. Next to the girl stood her friend Moonbyul looking so beautiful not caring her surrounding. Yoongi elbowed Jin who is sitting next to him “ who is that girl next to Moonbyul?....” “ …what?..who?...where?...” Jin shifting his head left to right then Yoongi hold his face still looking at the front across them. “ that one….” Yoongi asked. “ oohh..I see them now…isn’t that Kookie’s assistant Ms Jung…why?...”. “…she looks different…with the long hair…”. Yoongi kept his stare at the girl. “ Ohh…yes Jungkook told them to wear something in disguise for the party later…”Jin answered him carelessly. Yoongi was quiet for a while. The V runway along with the models are no longer interest him. His mind back to the memory of him with girl he met four years ago. He sat there just keep on looking at the girl. The sad face he remembers so well now infront of his very eyes. The question now is it really her. Finally Kim Jennie walks the runway elegantly. No doubt her beauty is extra ordinary for everyone except for the man that she loves now no longer focusing on her.

 

The fashion show ended with Kim Taehyung walked the runway along with his models. A loud cheers from the audiences with all medias’ flashlight went wild with the successful event. “…Unnie..come this way…the party will be here…how do I look?..do you think the wig will not fall off?...” Wheein took hold of Moonbyul’s arm and led the way to where the party is being held.” Don’t worry you look beautiful and a lot younger just like years ago when you went crazy over that ‘Agust’ guy….” Moonbyul teased. Wheein hit her by the shoulder. “ that was long time ago…he doesn’t remember me anymore….”. Once they entered the hall the music is freaking loud and people were dancing . Drinks are everywhere. “ …firstly we must fill up our stomach …that’s the best of all…free food Unnie….” Wheein said with a laugh. They approached the buffet table. She took a plate and fill it up with food. Moonbyul did the same. “ …..can I steal your friend for a while….” Jin appear in between them at the buffet table. “..sure…just return her back safely later….have fun Unnie…”. Wheein continue with her choice of food. “ hey…you look nice….” Jin compliment the girl with a plate of food. “ ..you’re not bad yourself….you lo

Please log in to read the full chapter