Japan

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

“…Ha Jun ..ah.! ..” Wheein called her son as she’s packing up some lunch pack for Ha Jun. It’s been a month since they have settled down in Tokyo. Ha Jun just started his school and meeting new friends. “…Wheein ….let me send Ha Jun to school today you just stay at home okay…and don’t wait up for me for lunch….I’m going straight to the office….I’ll pick him up too…okay..” Shownu told his sister. “..are you sure?....” Wheein asked back.”…yeah..yeah…sure…you can clear the boxes so we’ll have more space…” . The apartment they are staying isn’t so big but isn’t too small either. Just nice for the three of them to live in. Tokyo isn’t cheap so much different from Seoul. But it is comfortable enough for them. Shownu left with Ha Jun leaving Wheein alone. It’s almost lunch time Wheein is still busy with clearing all the boxes. There’s only a few boxes left. As told by Shownu he will pick Ha Jun from school therefore Wheein need not to worry about him. Her phone buzzing with a notification from Shownu.

 

Oppa: “…I’m taking Ha Jun to my office..we’ll have lunch ..dont wait up…luv ya!...”

Wheeinie : “….okay…thanks and ….have fun…luv ya too oppa!....”

 

The girl smiles looking at the message from her brother “…emm….whoever melt your heart is one lucky girl…” Wheein said to herself. But she knew very well that Shownu’s priority is for her to settle down first especially now there is Ha Jun. He will not get married until he is sure that she has settled down happily with someone. That ‘someone’ is now married and she just need to forget him. Wheein sadly thought about Min Yoongi. “...it’s been a month now…he must be busy with his married life….”. The door bell rings while Wheein in her deep thought and she was just surprised that Shownu supposed to stay for lunch with Ha Jun and won’t be back that soon. “…he must have some urgency….” The girl rushed to the door and opened it. “..I thought you g..gonna..” her words stop to see the pale skin man standing at her door. Looking so handsome in his simple black shirt. “…w..what are you doing here?....” she asked stuttering when memories rushed back to her mind seeing the man again. Her heart is pounding like crazy when the dark eyes staring straight at her. “…hello..Wheein….it’s good to see you again…aren’t you gonna invite me in?....” the girl stood froze speechless. Yoongi pushed the door open wide and stepped in brushing the girl’s arm. “..you shouldn’t be here….you are a married man now….” Wheein said to the man who seems to ignore her words. He turned his body to look at the girl one more time. “….why ?.. why Wheein?...” he finally asked with his deep voice. “…ww..why what?...I don’t know what you’re talking about……”. “…you know damn ing well what I meant!…why did you leave?....I told you to wait didn’t I?.....” the man now move closer to the girl and held her by the shoulder.His hold tightened “….I’ve told you to wait till I sort things out!...but you just leave with my son!....do you know?...you didn’t know right?....I was going to register him that day….but you were gone!..you were ing gone!....”. He didn’t realize his grip tightened and shaking the girl’s body. “…..I’m not gonna watch and wait for a ing married man!...” the girl just could not hold it any longer she cried her heart out at the man . She finally let it out in between tears. With her cracking voice she continue “…P..please Yoongi..i..it’s for the best…that we don’t see each other anymore….you don’t have to worry ….you can visit Ha Jun whenever you want...j..just don’t take him away…” the girl is already sobbing hard. The pale skin man just stared at the girl. Hot tears flooding her eyes and wet her flush cheeks. Slowly he lifted his fingers and wiped her tears away. He cupped her small face and leaned closer to her. His lips touched her softly. The girl’s tears still rolling down her cheek.

 

The man can feel the wetness of his cheek from the girl’s hot tears. “….p..please stop …..you keep doing this to me…it hurts …so much….” The girl tightened her grip on his sleeves “…I want to forget you….let me just live quietly…please…”. “…Wheein…I didn’t get married….”Yoongi said slowly. “..w..what?...” with her sniffing heavily.” You heard me…I didn’t get married….and I’m here to take you home with Ha Jun…” Yoongi smiled at the girl. “…b..but…how is it possible…?” “...Wheeinie…it doesn’t matter anymore…I’m here…now where were we ?....” the pale skin man pulled the girl closer into his arms and kiss her again. “…I’ve missed you….it drives me insane the minute I couldn’t reach you….don’t you ever disappear like that again….” He held her tighter as he whispered to her. The girl cl

Please log in to read the full chapter