Make It Right

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wheein is half asleep sitting by the bedside in the hospital ward. The man is still sleeping unconsciously with an oxygen masked placed on his nose and mouth. Yoongi opened his eyes slowly staring at the white ceiling. He realized that he is in the hospital ward. His hand reached to move the oxygen mask away from his face.Then to his surprise there was a sleeping girl beside his hospital bed. “…Wheein…” Yoongi called in a low voice and coughed immediately. The girl sat up and tried to place the oxygen mask back on his mouth “…you are a wake…please put this on…you shouldn’t..” before she could finish her words “….where is Ha Jun?....”. “..he’s awake earlier on but the doctor told him to rest more and still on the nebulizer…”. “ ..who’s with him?....” Yoongi asked worriedly. “…Unnie is with him and oppa too….emm ..Namjoon ssi told me to wait for you while he is going out for a while……”. “..what happen to Jennie?.....” he didn’t remember anything after he collapsed. “….she’s in another ward but guarded with policemen…” the girl bit her lips remembering the model’s warning to her. She looked down at her hands and Yoongi noticed the girl’s uneasiness when the model’s name being mentioned. “…I’m sorry for what happened…it’s all my fault….” The girl shakes her head. “…no…if only I didn’t come here to work none of these would have happened…. We will not meet again…and …you will not know of Ha Jun’s existence…I have put his life in danger…” the girl said it with tears rolling down her cheeks. “…Yoongi..p..please forget about us..let me just leave…” she stopped when Yoongi sat up and reached out for her hand “…I will not let that happen !...do you understand me?…Ha Jun is my son and I’m going to make it right this time….” “ …but Yoongi…” “..sshh..no but…” the girl was stopped from continuing her words. The door opened and Namjoon walks in with two plastic bags in both hands. “..I bought some foods…anyone hungry?....” he looked at both his best friend and the dressmaker. Not long the three maknaes joined them in the room. “…hyung…!..are you okay now?....” Jungkook rushed to the bedside. “..I’m fine…” Yoongi’s looking at Wheein who stepped away from the bedside and stood still with her head hung low. Jungkook turned his head “..Ms Jung….is Ha Jun alright?....”. “…y..yes Mr Jeon…he’s resting at the moment. “….I..I think I should leave you now…since…they are all here ..you should be alright….” The girl told the man on the hospital bed. “..you should eat first….” Yoongi quickly told the girl. “…no thank you..I’m fine...I will eat later….have a good rest Mr Min…” Wheein bowed her head and slowly walked out the room without looking at him. Yoongi sighed heavily and muttered to himself “…you are so ing stubborn…”. “…I’m hungry..shall we eat….” Namjoon busied himself with the food. He pass a pack of food for his best friend. Yoongi just looked at the food “…do you want me to feed you?....or shall I call Ms Jung…” Namjoon teased. Yoongi glared at him as he took the food from him. The rest of the maknaes just smile to their hyung’s behavior.

 

Ha jun is asleep when Wheein entered his ward. “….Wheeinie…how is Mr Min?...” Moonbyul asked. “..he’s fine…probably will be discharge tomorrow and the same with Ha Jun…”. Wheein answered the older girl. “…hey…what’s wrong?....” the artsist noticed Wheein looked so down. Wheein gaze into the friend’s eyes and said “…what should I do Unnie?....” “ …what do you mean?....”. The older girl asked back. “…..he wants Ha Jun…and he is not allowing me to leave with Ha Jun….I cant stay Unnie…if you know what I mean….” She added. “ …what’s wrong with that Wheeinie?...Ha Jun is his son anyway…let him take care of him…it doesn’t mean that he is taking him away from you….he just wants to protect his son. Moonbyul tried to calm her down. “…If Ha Jun is staying …it means I have to stay too …” “..then just stay….” The older girl simply answered her. “….it is not that easy…he is a well known businessman…he has a reputation to keep…having me and Ha Jun around him might has an impact on him…..most of all his family might not even want to accept Ha Jun….I don’t want Ha Jun to get hurt….”. “ …don’t worry about it Wheein…things will sort out naturally….I think Mr Min isn’t a bad person….he really cares about Ha Jun….how desperately he wanted to save his son ….it’s written all over his face. “..you better take a rest and I should be going now…oohh..I’m so tired…”. The older girl hug her friend and kiss her on the cheek then she left.

 

The next morning the doctor has confirmed that Ha Jun can go home and so is Yoongi. Wheein left earlier with Ha Jun which Jimin help to send them home. Yoongi stayed at the hospital with Namjoon because he still needs to settle things with Jennie. He saw Jennie in her ward with two policemen in guard. Yoongi walked in and Jennie just watched him with angry eyes. “…look Jennie..I’m willing to let go everything as long as you leave Ha Jun and Wheein alone….”. “…you jerk!...I will not stop….you are mine!...mine..!...” Jennie went beserk and screamed in the room. The policemen tried to calm her down and minutes later a nurse and a doctor rushed into room. “…Ms Kim..please calm down…” the doctor told the model but he got pushed away instead.

Please log in to read the full chapter