Exhibition

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were the first to arrive at the gallery. They were welcomed by the receptionist at the main entrance. There were a lot of guest. The hall is huge with artistic decoration. The three gorgeous men walk in and most eyes were on them especially Kim Taehyung. He is well known for his fashion design. The pink haired man walk elegantly along with Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook spotted Wheein talking with non other than her friend Moonbyul. Wheein saw them then she waved. She took hold of Moonbyul’s hand and led her to three men. “ …annyeonghaseyo…Mr Jeon, Mr Kim and…emm., I’m sorry I don’t think we’ve met before…” Wheein greeted them. “…hello Ms Jung this is my friend…Mr Park Jimin…” Jungkook introduce Jimin to her. “ hi…nice to meet you Ms Jung…”. Jimin gave his beautiful smile. “ this is Moonbyul…the person who holds this exhibition…” “…..it’s a pleasure meeting you all….and thank you for coming to this exhibition…I hope you enjoy your time here and the exhibitions….” Moonbyul held out her hand for a handshake to the three of them. “ you should meet Jin hyung…he understands arts more than we do…” Jungkook proudly told Moonbyul about Jin. “ yeah…sure…is he not here?....” she asked spontaneously. “ emm..we are not sure…will let you know if he comes later…”. Jimin cuts in. “…Okay..if you’ll excuse me ….I thank you again and appreciate for your support…” Moonbyul thanked them and bowed before she disappear to attend other guests.

 

“..very well…I guess we’ll just go around the gallery and enjoy the paintings….” Wheein spoke as they made their way to the first painting. “…I invited Suga hyung too…but I guess he must be busy….he’s not here yet…” Jungkook said as they were looking at one painting. “ ..by the way who is looking after Ha Jun while you are here Ms Jung?...” the young boss asked worriedly. “ ooh…I’ve hired a baby sitter just for today to look after him after school earlier….” Wheein simply answered him. Jungkook just nodded his head . Namjoon arrived along with Jin and Hoseok. Wheein suddenly felt her heart is pounding expecting the one particular face to appear but a disappointment smile plastered on her face. “ …why am I expecting him….he’s busy and he’s with his Jennie….idiot!...” she complained herself for having a high expectation on someone who doesn’t think much of her except just an employee.

 

“…Jin hyung…so good that you made it here…where is Suga hyung?....” Jungkook asked the eldest. “ …I waited for him but he called earlier he is still stuck with Kim Jennie….” Wheein who was there with them heard the name’s being mentioned. She doesn’t know why but she feels pain in her heart.Trying to ignore the best possible way she moves her attention to the rest of the paintings. “….this is amazing…I love most of her work….is it possible to meet her Ms Jung…if you don’t mind…”. “…not at all….this way Mr Kim…I’ll introduce you to Unnie….”. Wheein led the way to where Moonbyul is . “…Unnie..there’s someone important wants to meet you…this is Mr Kim Seokjin ..this is Moonbyul the person who hold this art exhibition. Moonbyul’s eyes widene

Please log in to read the full chapter