Revenge

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

“…..how can a big shot has an empty fridge….” Wheein muttered underneath her breath as she opened Yoongi’s fridge in his penthouse. There were only cans of beer, soju and a few bottles of juices in the fridge. A packet of fresh apples and oranges neatly placed in one of the chiller. Grabbing her purse she immediately left the penthouse and made her way to the supermarket. The light brown haired girl busy pushing her trolley while looking for some fresh meat and vegetables in the cold storage area. Coincidently a pair of eyes behind a big sunglasses with a mask covering one third of her face stared at Wheein. Kim Jennie quickly rushed out of the supermarket and made her way to the parking lot.

 

…flashback….

 

After leaving the airport the model walked out the departure hall and hailed a cab to go back. “…I’m not gonna sit around watching her getting married happily with the man I love….that will pay for this….I will make her suffer….I’m Kim Jennie….”.

 

Wheein was on her way crossing the road pushing her trolley to where her vehicle is parked when a black seven series BMW speed off to her direction within seconds. Bang!....Tomatoes, green and red peppers all flown into the air along with the meat all over the place. People are shouting upon witnessing the scenes. The black vehicle sped off leaving the area and out of sight. Wheein was hit along with the trolley which had knocked her down to the ground. Her head hit the stable with the trolley overturned and fell on her body. There was blood flowing on her forehead. A crowd gather around Wheein’s unconscious body.

 

“…hello…I’m calling from Seoul National University Hospital…who am I speaking to?....” a woman’s voice can be heard on Yoongi’s phone. “…yes...I’m Min Yoongi….why are you calling using my fiance’s phone?...where is she?.....what happen to her?...” Yoongi answered anxiously . “…do you know Ms Jung Wheein?...we got your number from her phone list which was the last phone call she received from….” The woman continues. “…yes she’s my fiancé..…something wrong?...” Yoongi started to feel uneasy. “…Mr Min please calm down…Ms Jung is in our hospital right now…she’s been hit by a car earlier on… please come immediately…” “…what?!....” Yoongi almost screamed in shocked . “…please come to the hospital Mr Min….thank you..” the call ended. Yoongi was stunned staring at his phone and his hands turn cold while his heart is pounding heavily. “…what happen Yoongi?...” Namjoon who happened to be with him in his office stood up. “..I have to go to the hospital..it’s Wheein…”. Yoongi’s almost out of breath completing his words as he grabbed his car keys “….I’ll go with you…” Namjoon said. Both males rushed out of the building. “…slow down Yoongi..you gonna get both of us killed if you drive like this….” Namjoon snapped in the car while holding onto the handle. Yoongi left the car infront of the hospital entrance and ran inside the building leaving Namjoon in the car. Yoongi approached the counter in the emergency room “…Ms Jung Wheein…” “…are you the guardian?...” Yoongi just nodded his head with a small “ yes..” coming out from his mouth. “….she was taken to the operating room not long ago…..you need to sign this first….” Yoongi just scribble his name on the paper. “…..this way please….”. The nurse led him to wait infront of the operating room. “…take a seat first sir……” Yoongi flopped down on the seat staring the floor. Not long Namjoon joined him and sat next to him. “….I just heard from the nurse of what happened…she will be alright…don’t worry…” he tapped him on the shoulder. “…..I have asked her to marry me….and she said yes…but why is this happening?.....why?....” Yoongi asked and slowly shifted his gaze to his best friend. “…..things happened for a reason Yoongi…right now you have to be strong…” the best friend gave him a brotherly hug while Yoongi sobs softly. He pulled away and wiped his tears away when two policemen approaching him.

 

“….Mr Min Yoongi?....” “ yes..I’m..” “ annyeong haseyo..I’m Inspector Lee and this is my assistant Sgt Jang….we need to ask you a few questions….are you okay to talk now?….” “…yes sure…actually I didn’t know what happen Inspector…” Yoongi answered weakly. “…well from some witnesses earlier on it was a hit and run case…who is Ms Jung to you Mr Min if you don’t mind telling us…” “..she’s my fiancé….did you say a hit and run?...” the two policemen nodded their head. “….she was on her way to her car with the trolley when suddenly a black car sped off to her direction…” “…have you checked the cctv…there should be one in that area..” Namjoon interrupted their conversation. “…and you are?...” “..ooh..I’m sorry I’m his

Please log in to read the full chapter