Who is she

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Seokjin walked into Yoongi’s office just for an unofficial meeting. “ ..Jin hyung…what brings you here…you should have told me that you are coming…..”. Yoongi stood up from his chair and greet the older man. “ just visiting…Yoongi…are you busy…?” he asked. “ ….not really…it can wait…” Yoongi snapped. Jin made himself comfortable sitting on the expensive leather coach in the elegant big office of the Min Corp. “ is there any issue in related with the project hyung?....”Yoongi asked as he sat down opposite him. The door opened Yoongi’s secretary walks in with a set of tray in her hands. She set the cup of coffee for two men. “ there’s no issue Yoongi..everything runs as per schedule….”. “…actually I’m hereto ask you something…” . Jin looked at the young CEO. “..the other day I bumped into a girl with a boy…I heard the boy mentioned your name…” Jin calmly started the conversation. “ how is that possible…and what boy are you talking about?....” Yoongi responded as he lifting up his cup of coffee. “ well…the boy said ..” I want to meet Uncle Suga…and uncle Kookie…something like that…”.Jin continues. “ ooh..really …that must be Ha Jun…I didn’t see him since the last I took him to the hospital…why did you ask?...”.Yoongi asked with a frown.

 

“the woman who I bumped into was with him…do you by any chance know her?....” Jin asked. “…wae?...are you interested in her..?” Yoongi teased. “ …c’mon Yoongi…you know me..I never asked about a girl before…but this one …is different…”. “….I’m not really sure who she is…but I guess she must be Wheein’s friend who is living with her…” Yoongi gulped while scratching his head with the mention of Wheein’s name. “ who is Wheein?....” Jin curiously asked. “…I mean Ms Jung…Jungkook’s dressmaker..an assistant…I mean…” Yoongi clears his throat. “..the boy is her son….?” Jin asked again. “ you heard me…….hyung….why are you asking too many questions…if you really like her why don’t you just go and talk to her….” Yoongi rolled his eyes. “..you must be pretty close with this Wheein girl …..that day her boy just cant wait to meet you ….” Jin turns now to tease Yoongi. Yoongi glared at Jin “…not that close..but she happened to be like someone I used to now before….but she is not…”Yoongi answered with his disappointed expression. “….emm…okay…”. Jin just nodded his head as if in deep thought. “ what happen to the girl?...” curiousity fills up Jin’s mind. “…..I lost contact of her….to be exact I didn’t get to know her name actually…..it’s stupid right?....” Yoongi gave a small laugh. “ was it just a fling Yoongi?....” Jin smirked. “ …yeah…you can call that…but I guess it’s all in the past…..forget about it hyung….now what about this girl you are interested in ….what do you want from me ?...”. “ there’s nothing you can’t do Yoongi…right?..if you know what I mean….I appreciate that….”. Jin smiled and stood up from his seat. “ get out of here….!...” Yoongi threw a death glare at Jin as the broad shouldered man walked out the room grinning.

 

 

“…Joonie…I need you to do something for me…..” Yoongi looked at his best friend who is his company lawyer too. “ What is it?....Agust….”. Namjoon is the only one who calls him by that name. “ …I need you to find out about her….” Yoongi passed a folder to him. “ take a look , all her personnel details in there….except for her son by the name ‘Jung Ha Jun’ is not included in the file…..” . “ Yah!...I’m not the ing detective here….” Namjoon complained. “….you are my lawyer technically you will do

Please log in to read the full chapter