Good News

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s been a few weeks since the incident. As usual the boutique is getting busier each day. Wheein has been loaded with a lot of sewings. She works along with other two more employees. Hyejin and Junghwa. Both girls are younger than her just by a year. There is no other senior assistant except for Ms Lee herself managing the boutique. That is why Ms Lee is really counting on Wheein to help her in most area.

 

While preparing some materials for a new dress, Wheein was not feeling too well. Dizziness feeling up her head and she feels like throwing up. She rushed to the toilet and immediately vomited in the toilet bowl. She went back to her chair and sat back with her palm on her forehead. “…are you alright Wheenie?....you look pale….” Ms Lee noticed of her urgency rushing to the toilet. “ emm..I’m okay just a bit dizzy…” she answered. “ …just go home Wheein..you’ve been working really hard…you need rest….”the kind lady boss told her. Wheein just about to get up from her seat when suddenly everything went black and she collapsed.

 

She opened her eyes and staring at the white ceiling above her. “oohh...you are awake…” Ms Lee’s voice can be heard and she smile widely. “ where am I?...” Wheein asked. “ hospital…you silly…” it’s Moonbyul’s a rasp voice now talking. Wheein turned to see her. “ I call your friend when we rushed you to the hospital just now..you fainted my dear….” Ms Lee explained. The door opened and a doctor walked in. “ hello there…I can see you are conscious now….I’m Doctor Song…congratulations Ms Jung…you are five weeks pregnant…”. Wheein’s eye widened “ what!..” she was totally oblivious of her condition. Moonbyul and Ms Lee were both shocked with their mouth opened a gap. “ I can see you are unmarried…just let your boyfriend knew about this….the feotus is doing well and you can go home but don’t overworked yourself….rest more and eat healthy food….”. The doctor finished her words with wide smile.

 

Ms Lee left soon after she congratulate Wheein and told her not to come in for the nexr two days to rest first. Once she is alone with Moonbyul “ now what?....” with her arms across her chest she questioned the younger girl. “ I’m going to keep it and raise the baby Unnie…I’ll be fine….”. Moonbyul put her arms around her and hug her. “ I’ll always be there for you…don’t worry ..you gonna be fine….we’ll raise the baby together….”. Wheein just nodded with tears in her eyes. No one to be blamed except herself. It’s her own fault and her own desire that it happened. “ I cant wait to be an aunty now…..” Moonbyul getting excited with the news. “..Unnie…I have one problem…” she suddenly panic. “ …and what is that?....” Moonbyul questioned back. “ what should I tell Oppa…”. Moonbyul froze and didn’t say a word.

 

Shownu is not her biological brother. But they grew up together when they were both raised in the orphanage. He took care of her once they left the orphanage and registered her as his siblings. He worked really hard and paid for all her tuition fees. With the help of his close friend Wonho, he currently is working in China doing some small business dealing

Please log in to read the full chapter