Ruined

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

The workstation has been very hectic. The sound of the sewing machine filled up the area. Various kind of cloth left on the tables everywhere. Taehyung himself is actively busy giving out orders and to make sure everything is done according to what he has designed. The theme is going to be ‘Summer Inspiration’. Most designed expected to be simple but yet still look elegant. Models have been chosen which includes the outstanding Kim Jennie.

 

“ Ha Jun..ah.. I’ll have to send you to Eomma’s workplace today..Aunty Moonie has an urgent meeting …you will be okay right?....” Moonbyul who were supposed to pick Ha Jun and look after him for the rest of the day suddenly has a change of plan. “ okay..Aunty Moonie…I don’t mind..I can play with Uncle Kookie he promised me to play with him his video game…”. “ emm…that’s so cool…okay let’s go…”. Moonbyul drove off from the school straight to the Min Corp’s building.

 

“ Hyung…when do you think the work to start?....it’s a big project …” Yoongi looked at the older business partner. “ ….once the funds are ready we will start immediately..we wont waste anymore time…this is a big opportunity…and I cant wait to see this to happen…” Kim Seokjin has been Min Corp business partner for a decade now. His late father wanted him to collaborate with the Min Corp before he passed away. His father was a good friend of Mr Min since young. Kim Seokjin is still a bachelor even he is already at a marriageable age. But he is the type not to fall for a girl easily. He is well known for his good looks and a gentleman. Any girls could easily fall for him even at a glance. But to Kim Seokjin he is not in a rush to get a wife. There are a few girls around who put an interest in him but Seokjin treats them just friends.

 

The meeting finishes and Kim Seokjin made his way down the elevator. While too busy checking on his phone as he was about to walk out the main entrancehe bumped into a girl who is in a rush. The girl fell to the ground “ oohh..I’m sorry I didn’t see you are coming ….”. “ aren’t you supposed to look where you are going..?” the girl stood up and took a glance at the good looking man. “ I know..and I said sorry….” The good looking man apologise once again. “ Aunty…please hurry I wanna see Uncle Suga and Uncle Kookie…” Ha Jun shook Moonbyul’s hand to move into the main hall of the building. Kim Seokjin looked at the small boy then shifted to the girl who was angry. Moonbyul walked in a rush to the hall. . “….nice meeting you anyway!.....” SeokJin shouted and smiled at the angry girl. Moonbyul turned her head and took a last glance at Kim Seokjin who is still smiling showing his white teeth.

 

“Unnie….you are here!...”Wheein rushed to where Moonbyul and Ha Jun are waiting. Moonbyul spread her arms giving a hug to the younger girl. “ Ooh..I’m so sorry Wheeinie…I have to meet the gallery people…this exhibition is so important…I have to drop Ha Jun here…” “ It’s okay..Unnie don’t worry just go ahead with what you need to do….”. Wheein took hold of Ha Jun and Moonbyul kissed Ha Jun on the cheek “ I’ll see you at home then…bye!..” .Wheein just waved at her. “ Ha Jun..ah…Eomma gonna be super busy later just stay still in the room and don’t touch anything okay…”. The boy nodded his head. Once again Wheein asked Ha Jun to sit on the couch while he can play some games on the phone. Wheein passed him some juices and left him. Minutes later Ha Jun yawn and feeling bored. He stood up from the coach and started roaming around the room until he saw one room with the door is sligltly opened. He peepep into the room and saw a large monitor screen on the wall. He saw a video game set just b

Please log in to read the full chapter