New Beginning

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wheein took a taxi back to her apartment. Her small apartment is located just outside the main city. She shared it with her good friend Moonbyul. Wheein is working at a small boutique as a dressmaker. Her boss Ms Lee Sora is a local fashion designer. She is making her own brand name for local outfits mainly formal dress and casual wears. Wheein has been working at the boutique for almost a year. Ms Lee adored her so much due to her skillful work. While Moonbyul is a part time singer at the local pub while she is actually an artist. Singing is part of her hobby and Wheein is the one who always encourage her into her singing.

 

“ aahh…I feel so sore…am I stupid or what?....” Wheein argued herself. Memories of Kihyun dumping her rushed back to her mind. She cried again and sniffed while looking at herself in the mirror. “ am I not pretty?...but that Agust guy said I’m beautiful…maybe he said it just to get what he wanted….” The sad girl sat infront of her dressing table and continue to sob. She straightened herself up and made her way to the bathroom. She took a shower to wash herself. Rubbing herself roughly as if trying to wash away all the memories. She stared herself into the toilet mirror “ I’m going to forget everything and start a new life….” Wheein said to herself “..I aint gonna shed anymore tears…..”. Taking off the promise ring from Kihyun and put it in one of the trinket box on the dressing table.

 

“…. where were you last night?....”Moonbyul just barged into her room and saw Wheein is in tears. “..what happen darling…did Kihyun hurt you?....” Moonbyul wrap her arms around Wheein. “ we b..broke up…” Wheein answered still sobbing hard. “ ..I just knew it..that bastard did something behind your back!...did cheat on you?...” Wheein just nodded her head and said “…he’s with Hwasa…”. Moonbyul’s eyes widened. “ what!...I can believe this…how could she do this to you….let me call that …how dare she do this to you…”. Moonbyul is beyond angry , she is totally pissed off. “ no..Unnie…please don’t call her…I just don’t wanna make thing worst…it’s not her fault alone..Kihyunnie too..he himself admitted it that he loves her…” then Wheein just could not continue and cried hard in her friend’s arms.

“ ..anyway where did you go after that?...dont tell me you were sleeping on the street?...”Moonbyul pulled away from her friends. Wheein looked at the older girl with teary eyes and simply said “ I went to the bar and went home with a hot guy…”. “ you did what!?.....” Moonbyul was shocked and her jaws almost drop hearing Wheein’s confession. “ don’t tell me your V card has been swiped!....you idiot..!..what’s next now…?”. “ Unnie…please calm down…I’m an adult now…I need to experience it too..I believe everyone is doing it…even you?...” Wheein asked back with a smirked. “ Wheein..I’m in a different case but you…you just broke up and on the same night you just let some hot guy took it…oh..my goshh….”. Moonbyul moved backs and forth anxiously. “ It’s all in the past Unnie….and we’ll never see each other anymore…eventhough..” Wheein stops her word. “ ..what?...” Moonbyul gasped. “..nevermind..it’s not important…I need to go to the boutique…”. Wheein stood up and Moonbyul just sighed heavily shaking her head.

She dressed herself up and ready to go to the boutique. She arrived at the boutique and it is still early. Ms Lee has given Wheein the extra key to the boutique incase Wheein need to come in at odd hours to complete her sewing. Wheein busied herself with the routine work. Ms Lee arrived much later than usual. “ annyeonghaseyo!...Wheeinie…have you completed Mrs Min dress?....” she asked while walking into the room. “ I’m finishing it soon Ms Lee….I want to do it carefully she is your important customer right?....”. “ yes…she is…I don’t know why she wants me to design her dress for the dinner…her husband’s company is so big and she can have the most expensive dress if she wants…but she chose my boutique….I’m more than grateful to that woman…she is not the type to brag around her wealth…”. Ms Lee proudly praised Mrs Min. “… I guess you are very lucky Ms Lee to have her as your customer….”. Wheein said smilingly while her hands busied on the pestel peach dress she’s working on.

Wheein’s mind is fully occupied with the memories with the man called himself ‘Agust’. But she put them aside because she knew that was in the past now. The time shows six in the evening and the cloud is darknened outside the boutique’s glass window. Wheein is still working in the boutique. The pester peach dress is finally completed. It looks so elegant and she cant wait for the customer to come for fitting. She dialed a number which Ms Lee left earlier for her to call. “…hello…good evening I’m calling from Sora’s Boutique…can I speak with Mrs Min?...” Wheein spoke excitedly on the phone. “ hello..this is Mrs Min speaking…is my dress ready for fitting?....” the elder woman answered on the other

Please log in to read the full chapter