Wedding Dress

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung managed to design the wedding dress in two days time. He had passed the design to Jungkook to proceed with the making. Jungkook is studying the design and there is no doubt Taehyung’s design will never fail anyone’s impression. The dress is beautifully designed with some scattered Swarovski stones and pearls on the bottom part of the dress. The back side has low cut neckline and a three quarter lacey sleeves. Jungkook needs to find a good material to go with it. It has to be a white satin silk with lacey chiffon lining. “…Ms Jung can you help to find this type of material from our supplier …tell him it is super urgent….” The young boss told the dressmaker for the specific material. Wheein took the material sample and caress the material with her fingers. It is surely a quality and expensive one.

 

“…Eomma!..you have new hair colour!....you look nice…” Ha Jun greeted his mother in the evening after she arrived from work. Wheein just smile and kiss her son on the cheek. The baby sitter soon left after Wheein returned home. Wheein lay in her bed staring at the the empty ceiling. Sleep just not come to her easily lately. All she could think is the man called Min Yoongi. She recall back their time together how she miss everything about him. Then pictures of him and Jennie walking together rushed back to her mind. “….oohh..damn you Min Yoongi !…go away!...” she covered her face with a pillow.

 

…meanwhile at the club…

 

“…so hyung...the wedding is just around the corner...? you must be busy…” Jimin started a conversation with Yoongi. All other pair of eyes looking at Yoongi as they all sat down at a table in the club. “..No..I’m not …it’s my father’s wish..just to keep the ing company’s reputation….you all know damn well ..I don’t wanna get married to her!....for god sake I have a son to deal with….not a ing wedding…..damn it!..”. Yoongi gulped the remaining of his alcohol. “…did you tell anything to Ms Jung about the wedding?....”Jungkook turns now asking question. “…nope…I ..I..just told her to wait for me….” Yoongi looked down at his empty glass. “…after the wedding ?.....do you think she’ll wait?....” Taehyung looked up at his hyung. “….only stupid people will do that..!” as usual Tae is a person who is outspoken and blunt. “…hyung..she’ll leave before you knew it…….” The gorgeous designer added. Yoongi stared at his younger friend speechless. “…Kim Taehyung!...dont exergerate….you’re just making assumption…Agust..dont listen to him…it will be alright…we gonna sort things out….” Namjoon stood up to stop the younger designer from continue making assumption. He understand too well that his best friend is in distress. “…..it’s okay Joonie… I understand…Tae is right..…” Yoongi told s. “….I’m too a coward for not standing my ground…….”. “..let’s just drink…….” Yoongi held out his glass for a refill. Jimin quickly pour some more alcohol. Yoongi has been drinking non stop through the night. He is dead drunk now. “…..!..he’s ing drunk..now…we’ll need to carry him..Kookie…give me a hand…this guy ..he looks tiny but he is ing heavy…!”Namjoon complained as he carry him on his back. Then in the car Yoongi muttered something “…. Hyung you are drunk just lay back we are taking you back toy our penthouse…” Jungkook turned his head looking the drunken hyung. “…t..take me to Whee..in..” Yoongi sat up for a while as he tap Jungkook on the shoulder from the back. “ no!...hyung...you are drunk…you cant just go there…” “…just take me to her!..do you hear me …kookie!...please…” the man laid back on the sat back with his eyes closed and a tear roll down his cheek. He whispered again “…please…”. Namjoon turned the vehicle heading to a different direction.

 

The door bell rings multiple times. Wheein woke up “..who the hell is coming at this hour?...”. She went to the door “..who is it?....” as she peeped through the hole. It’s Jungkook’s face on the peeping hole. The door opened “..Ooh..Mr Jeon..what?..” “..we are sorry to disturb you but…hyung..” Jungkook gave way for Namjoon to enter with a man behind his back. “…he wants us to send him here…” “..but Mr Jeon..I..” Wheein stop “ ..please.. Ms Jung..please take care of him…he needs you…”. “..Just take him to my room…the couch is not so comfortable he’ll hurt his back…” Wheein told the two men to carry Yoongi to her room. The girl’s bedroom is not really big but jut cozy and look comfortable with all the flowery bedlinen and a pestel light lilac painted wall. Namjoon laid the drunken Yoongi on the bed.

Please log in to read the full chapter