The Wedding ( Final )

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

Most family members and close friends gathered at one of an exclusive hotel in Seoul. The hall was beautifully decorated with flowers and green leaves. They turned the hall into a garden. This was arranged by Jimin , Taehyung and Jungkook discreetly with the wedding planner. They knew that Yoongi and Wheein wanted just a simple wedding but the three Maknaes proceed with their plan. All the guests were amazed with the theme and the wonderful ‘makeover’ of the entire area. The lights in the hall was dimmed to give out the white led lightings twinkling brightly like a star.

 

The big door opened revealing a beautiful bride holding a bouquet of pink roses in her hands. As expected her wedding dress is beautiful and everyone is admiringly it. Taehyung has changed the dress completely. The design is not too revealing just like Wheein’s personality. The dress was done without Wheein doing any fitting. Jungkook knew that there was a dress which Wheein made using her own measurement. Taehyung has made the dress with a low V neckline at the back while the front it is just enough to expose some part of her chest. The soft chiffon fell loose to the ground at the bottom part of the dress with stones and pearls scattered on the material. Taehyung also inspired the dress with a small flower butterfly shape which is placed along the neckline. Her long veil dropped behind her elegantly. Wheein walked the isle with her arms linked to her brother Shownu looking so handsome in his black suit. They walked gracefully and Wheein’s eyes did not look elsewhere except to the end of the isle. Her man is waiting standing in his black suit. Yoongi looks dashingly handsome has melted Wheein’s heart. Before Shownu handed her to Yoongi he whispered to his ear “…..take care of my little angel…break her heart….I’ll break your limbs…..” With a death glare he led her hands towards Yoongi to hold and only smile when he wraps his arms around his sister’s body “ he’ll loves you...and I love you…..take care…”.

 

“….now you may kiss the bride….” The priest announced and slowly Yoongi held her face up and leaned closer to kiss her on the mouth. Everyone cheers with small whispers can be heard among the guest praising it is a beautiful wedding for a beautiful bride and groom. Shownu shed a small tear witnessing his little sister now is getting married. Mr and Mrs Min looking more than happy especially Mrs Min she cried to see her beloved son getting married at last. While the rest of the members enjoying the wedding party. Jin is busy dancing with Moonbyul. They looked great together and will make a lovely couple. Their wedding will be soon and it will be big since Jin insists to have a great one. While Jungkook tapped on Yoongi’s shoulder “…hyung…may I dance with your beautiful bride …” Yoongi looked at him then said “…okay but not too long….” . Wheein smile when she took Jungkook’s hand “..hey…don’t smile too much at him…it breaks my heart to see you smile at other guys…” Yoongi warned possessively at his wife. “…you look beautiful noona….” Jungkook complimented Wheein. “ ..you are not too bad yourself….you should find a girlfriend soon JungKook..” “…don’t worry about me noona…I’m managing well with my bachelor’s life…anyway Ha Jun is making friend over there…look he found a girl already to dance with…”. They both turned to see Ha Jun twirling a small girl right at the centre of the dance floor. Jimin is busy taking picture of the young cute couples.

 

“..aren’t you going for a dance?...Namjoon asked Shownu who is sipping his glass of champagne along with Wonho. “..who are you looking at Shownu?....” Wonho followed his gaze to a girl who is talking with Hobi. “..who is that girl?...” Shownu suddenly asked. “…which girl?...” Wonho asked back. “…the one in the peach dress…..” “…I’ve never seen her before..”wonho answered. Namjoon who was also standing with them left them and walked to the girl. Minutes later he walked back to the two males but this time was accompanied with the girl in the peach dress. “….let me introduce you guys .. this is my sister Kim Yeon Hwa…”. “…hello ..I’m Yeon Hwa…nice meeting you…” She held out her hands and Shownu quickly take it “…h.hi..I’m Shownu…nice meeting you too....” his eyes never left hers. “…stop staring at her…aren’t you gonna let me introduce myself too?..” Wonho elbowed Shownu. “..oohh..this is my friend Wonho…”. “..hi…nice meeting you…”. He held out his hand for a handshake and Yeon Hwa took it with a smile. Shownu turned to the girl “….will I have the honor to dance with you?....” “….yes sure…” Yeon Hwa took his hand and Shownu held her tenderly by her waist. “…where were you all these time..I’ve never seen you around before…” Shownu asked to start their conversation while dancing. “…I’ve been in the US and only came back three days ago for this wedding….I cannot miss my brother’s best friend’s wedding…Oppa will be mad if I didn’t come…”.

 

“….yes eomma…halabeoji and halmonie took me to the park last S

Please log in to read the full chapter