Avoiding

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few weeks have passed and Wheein managed to hire a baby sitter for Ha Jun. The baby sitter will only come in the afternoon after school hours. Ha Jun doesn’t feel happy about it because it means his Eomma will not take him to her work place anymore. “…Ms Jung …how come you never bring Ha Jun here anymore?....who is looking after him after school..?” Jungkook asked curiously. “..ahh…I have hired a babysitter already…”. Jungkook just nodded upon hearing her reason. “..you can still bring him here once in a while…he must feel bored to stay alone with a babysitter all the time…and I miss him too…”. Jungkook really doesn’t mind to have Ha Jun around. “ …yes…Mr Jeon maybe next time…”. Deep down her heart she just doesn’t want Ha Jun to meet Yoongi the father too frequent. If possible not at all. Once again remembering Kim Jennie’s words really pained her to the heart.

 

Once in a while Yoongi came to the workplace as well sometimes alone sometimes with Kim Jennie. Whenever he’s there Wheein always made an excuse to go out or getting busy herself with the sewing and not even lifting her face up to look who’s here. Yoongi noticed this but did not say anything. “..she’s really over me….wait a minute..there’s never been an ‘Us’ …” Yoongi thought to himself. “…Yoongi…why are we here…?...” Kim Jennie whinning to him. “ I want to ask Jungkook to do something for me….can you just wait a while…”. “ Please hurry I need to go for a shopping I need new outfit….”. The CEO just nodded his head while he is heading to Jungkook’s room.

 

Jennie saw Wheein behind the sewing machine. She went to approach her “…I don’t know why such a big company hiring a low class dressmaker here….!” She neared to her and whispered “..remember what I said…or better still you leave the company…Yoongi and I are getting married soon and he is here to ask Jungkook for the wedding dress to be made….. I hope to see you leave before the wedding…..”. The suddenly Yoongi appeared standing at the glass door. “ ohh..Oppa you are here…this girl is just so rude…I was trying to ask if I can make a dress for our special event but she declined me on the spot…I need permission from Jungkook again…do I have too?....” Wheein’s eyes widened to the model’s claimed. “…No…I didn’t…” Wheein couldnot finished her words because the CEO already spoken “ ….why did you ask her….she’s just an assistant….speak to Taehyung for the design..….…”. Yoongi said it bitterly.

 

 

 

….flashback…..

 

A few days before……

 

“…Namjoon….I’m going to bring Jennie home and introduce her to my parents…Eomma has been asking about it……I could not hold it any longer ..it’s been years already she wants to meet her daughter in law…..what do you think?....”. Namjoon was shocked at his best friend’s statement. “….are you sure about this….do you love her?....”. Yoongi was silent. “..Agust…I’m your best friend you always have my back….dont lie about your feelings…you will regret it….”. “…I thought meeting her again…would really solve my problem..I could introduce her to my mother…but now she’s having a child…her lover’s child…Eomma will not accept her..not just that she is still hoping to get back together with her lover….” Yoongi concluded. “ ..how do you know all this?...are you certain ?.....but that boy really does look like you …your Eomma will not mind if that child is you

Please log in to read the full chapter