Ha Jun

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

“….I want my eomma!....I wanna go home…!..” Ha Jun cried as he folded his legs together at the corner of the room. “…hey kiddo…here’s your food..…dont be stubborn just eat your food….later we’ll send you back home…….”. The small boy innocently listened and slowly take the food from the man. While the other man is standing by the door. The room is cleaned though as if it is and empty apartment. All the windows are closed with the curtain covering the entire window. The small room has one single bed. Once he took the food the man left him and he can hear the sound of the door being locked from out side. Ha Jun “….eomma..I miss you…” he ate the food still crying in a soft sobs.

 

“..where is the boy?...” a female’s voice can be heard from the room. “..he’s inside miss…eating his food after I told him that we’ll send him home if he eat his food….” The man replied.”..good…here’s your money..and I will pay the rest again once this is done…” the female voice is talking again. Suddenly the door opened and Ha Jun’s eyes widened happily to see the female standing infront of him. “..aunty..you are here to pick me up…where is uncle Suga….”. Ha Jun stood up from his seat and running to the woman. “..stupid…I’m not here to rescue you..I’m keeping you here still..until ‘your uncle Suga’ leave your stupid mother alone!...do you understand me?!...” the small boy’s eyes glittering with tears “..why?..my eomma didn’t do anything…” “ it’s because of her…that ruined everything…and now there’s you!...looking just like Yoongi!...I hate all of you!...” the female pushed the boy away and Ha Jun fell on the floor. She left after that slamming the door behind her.

 

Kim Jennie walked to Jungkook’s workstation looking beautiful as usual. “…I’m here to check on the dress…” she asked one of the staff. Her eyes scanning through the room and she could not find Wheein. “…where is Mr jeon’s assistant?...” she asked again. “ooh..she took emergency leave..” the staff answered. “ what about Mr Jeon?....” Jennie asked again. “ oohh..Mr Jeon was here earlier but he left after a phone call…it must be important…” the staff responded. Kim Jennie gulped a saliva nervously. “ …nevermind forget about the dress I’ll come back other day….”the model walked out the room and left.

 

“…where are you?....I’ve been waiting for you for hours already but you didn’t call..” the model whinning on the line.”…not now Jennie..I’m busy…I’ll call you..” tut..tut…tut..the line is cut off. It’s almost evening now the members gathered at Yoongi’s office with Wheein pressing her hands on her forehead. Shownu sats next to her. “ ..hyung… what happened..and who is this man?...why is he sitting so close to Ms Jung..” Jungkook the first one to ask. “ ..this is Shownu ..Wheein’s brother….” All eyes staring at him. Shownu just bowed his head a little. “…everyone..now please listened up…Yoongi has something to tell us…and please respect whatever he needs to say…” Namjoon breaks the silence. “…Ha Jun is missing…my guess is that he has been kidnapped…” “ what!?...” Jungkook almost screamed. “..and why are you so into this hyung.. let the police just do their job…”Jimin speaks up. “ the police has been notified…but they will only make it public after 24 hours of disappearance…” Namjoon answered for his best friend. “ ..I’m not relying 100% with the police…I want to look for him myself…and I need your help…”. “ …Hyung…just a question…but how come you..” Taehyung who is always the vocal one did not complete his question Yoongi said in a flat tone of voice “….Ha Jun is my son…” as if he is reading the designer’s mind. Everyone is quiet “ if..that is your curiousity….Tae..”. Jimin smiles remembering their conversation years ago “ so she must be the girl that hyung was looking for at the time…..” Jimin said in his mind. Taehyung just mouth him in silence “…wow..no wonder…” . Minutes later the door opened revealing Moonbyul. “..Unnie…” Wheein mums the name. She rushed to where Wheein is. The two females are hugging each other. “ …I should have come earlier…but I was stuck at work….I’m so sorry….we’ll find our Ha Jun honey…..”. Wheein sobs in the elder woman’s embrace. “…sshh…don’t cry..it will be fine…”.

The members having discussion on how to start their move. Namjoon has gathered all relevant points and looking at Wheein “ …Ms Jung..do you remember if you received any threat or something like that before this?....”. Wheein froze to the question and she lowered her gaze to the floor. “..dont be afraid just tell us..it might help the search…” Namjoon continues. Yoongi walked to her and touched her by the shoulder “…please tell the truth Wheein..this is for Ha Jun..”. The girl looked up at the man who is standing infront of her. “…yes..go on Wheein..tell us..I’m here don’t be afraid…”. Shownu who sat next to her told her calmly. The girl speaks up with a stuttering voice “….a f..few days before this..” the girl began her flashback “…Ms Kim came to me and warned me to stay away from you…and not to tell you about Ha Jun …because she said it will damage your reputation and your family image…since…Ha Jun…is ..an illegitimate child….” She finished her words in low tone of voice. “…I’m sorry ….”. “….damn it!...why didn’t you tell me?....”. “…I didn’t have the intention at all to tell you….I just want to leave and lead a quiet life…after the next event…it’s for the best…for all…”. Yoongi turned to her furiously. “….what did you say?...you want to leave ?...with my son?....quietly?....” Yoongi pulled her away by the wrist and brought her to the corner of the room. “…I will not let that happen…you just watch me Wheein….” Yoongi warned her. “…from now on I will not let you out of my sight….!”. They argued for a while. Until Shownu and Namjoon approached them “….Yoongi..this is not the time to argue…please save that for later…we need to look for Ha Jun…”. Both Yoongi and Wheein looked at the two men and walked back to the room. Before that “..I’m not don

Please log in to read the full chapter