Mother and Son

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

…… four years later……

 

Present day…..

 

“…Ha Jun..ah….please hurry up you will be late for school…..!” Wheein shouted from the kitchen. She is preparing breakfast as usual before dropping off Ha Jun to his kindergarten school. Moonbyul is helping him to get dress but sometimes Ha Jun likes to dress himself since he is now almost turn to four soon. “ Aunty Moonie ..let me dress my self ..I can do it….” the dark haired boy told Moonbyul but she ignored him by saying “..I’m only helping you so that you will be quick otherwise mommy will be upset….there you go..you are done!....give me a kiss darling…”the little boy leaned closer and kiss her on the cheek. He ran down to the kitchen to have breakfast. “ eat slowly baby…here drink your milk….”.

 

“ Eomma…my birthday is coming soon….what shall we do on the day?....” Ha Jun cutely asked his mother while they are on the way to his school. “ …what do you want to do baby?...just tell me…” Wheein smilingly said to her son. Ha Jun looked down at his small hands on his lap. “ If I say this you will not get mad?....” “ why would I be mad?...” the mother asked back confusedly. “…I want to meet Appa…who is he Eomma?...can we look for him?...” the boy looked at his mother with sad eyes. Wheein bit her lips and said “ baby…you know that Appa has long gone before you were born….he doesn’t need mommy anymore and we already agreed not to look for each other…he didn’t even know that you exists…...you can ask anything else but not this one baby….em..mm..” she touched the boy’s cheek. “ okay…” Ha Jun nodded feeling disappointed.

 

Ha Jun sat alone on the bench during their break time. He feels so down after hearing what his mother just said. He wanted to feel a father’s love just like his other friends. He saw their father sending them off if not together with the mother. “ Ha Jun….are you okay dear?....” said his teacher who happened to notice Ha Jun looked so sad. “ Ha Jun wiped off his tear and shook his head. “ tell…me…who has upset you?....”. “ teacher…why I don’t have a father?....” he looked at the young teacher with sad eyes. The teacher mouth a gap due to the sudden question. “ she put her arms around Ha Jun’s shoulder and said “….sometimes….people just not meant to stay together…they have their own problems and reason for not to stay together…..your Eomma must have her reason too….the same goes with your Appa..maybe he has a situation which is just too complicated and hard for him to handle…” the young boy listened very hard with his bright eyes staring at the teacher. “ I’m sure your Eomma loves you more than anything else in this world…she wants to protect you…keeping a distant from your Appa doesn’t mean she doesn’t care at all…just try to understand her Ha Jun…wait till you grow up more than you will only realise a mother’s love is the greatest of all…..now..dont be sad anymore….eat your food afterward your Eomma will be disappointed if you bring the food home….”. Ha Jun nodded and said “….I love Eomma so much and Aunty Moonie too….”. “ Good boy….” The teacher ruffled his hair gently.

 

…..meanwhile at the Min Corp….

 

“ ….hey..kookie…did you prepare all the new outfits for tonight’s fashion show?....” Taehyung asked in a loud voice. The younger man was busy with all the clothings and push the rail of dresses to the centre of the room. “

Please log in to read the full chapter