Missing

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

“….Ha Jun..ah.. .Eomma might be a bit late to pick you later…just wait okay….” Wheein told the small boy as she put his school bag neatly on his shoulder. “ nae…eomma…bye..” the small boy kiss his mom. Wheein drove off as the boy walk to his kindergarten’s entrance. The dressmaker wanted to reach her workplace as early as possible because she wants to make up with the mistake she did days before and trying her best to finish the sewing as soon as possible. Just as Wheein settles in behind her desk a notification pops up with Yoongi’s name appeared.

 

CEO Min :

“….We need to talk……”

 

Daisy:

“…..there’s nothing to talk about…”

 

Her phone start ringing this time. “..damn!..why is he calling me now?....” Wheein muttered and she answered “ yeoboseyo….” . “ I’ll see you in 10 minutes time wait at the back entrance…. I’ll pick you up…” tut..tut..tut…the line cut off. “ ..!....” Wheein quickly picked up her handbag and made her way down to the back entrance. It’s still early and no one from their section is around yet. It didn’t take long as the silver jaguar stopped infront of the back entrance. Wheein stepped into the vehicle. Yoongi didn’t say a word just driving off. “…where are you taking me….?” The girl asked nervously. The lighg brown haired man didn’t answer her instead “..have you had breakfast?.....” “..I’m okay…Mr. Min please..” “..it’s Yoongi I told you before…” Yoongi cuts in before she could finish her words. “..Y..Yoongi please… I don’t want to be late….” Yoongi smiled hearing the girl saying his name for the first time. Wheein realized they were already out of the city “…Give me your phone…” he stopped his vehicle infront of an old café. “..why?...” she asked in confused. Without wasting anymore time Yoongi took her phone from her grip. “..you don’t even have a password…” Yoongi easily scrolled down the contact list and found ‘ Mr Jeon’. He press the call sign “…hello Ms Jung…” “ Kookie it’s me…I’m with Ms Jung…don’t wait for her…she’ll be late….I’ll talk later….” Tut…tut..tut…Yoongi hung up. “…what the hell happened?....” Jungkook looked at his phone wondering why would his hyung with Ms Jung so early in the morning.

Yoongi stepped inside the cafe with the short blonde haired girl. “…annyeong haseyo young master Min…how are you?...” an old lady greeted him with a smile. The pleasant looking old lady walked approaching the two customers who just walked in. She bowed her head “ …have a seat young master…what can I get for you?....and look who we have got here?...it’s rude not to introduce me young master..” the old lady smile again. “…Mrs Sun…this is Wheein ..she works with Jungkook…actually…” Yoongi responded. “ ..annyeong haseyo…nice to meet you…I’m Jung Wheein…..” Wheein bowed her head to the elder lady. “…you don’t have to bow you head my dear…I used to be his nanny and I looked after him since he was a baby….these pair of hands used to hold him …… young master is a very good boy..he listen well to his eomma…” the older lady said with a small laugh. “…so what can I get for you both?....” “ black americano for me and ….” Yoongi turned his head to ask quickly Wheein said “..I’ll just have tea…”. “ I’ll make your favourites young master just wait a while….”. There were only a few people in the café. Though the café has an old decoration but it is very clean and neat. Coffee aroma fills up the area. Shortly a young man walk approaching their table with the coffee and tea they ordered earlier. The young man politely placed the cup and saucer on the table “..enjoy your coffee sir and ma’am your tea….”. “ thank you…” Wheein simply said. After a while Mrs Sun came with two plates of breakfast set. “..Young master this is your favourite…butter scotch pancakes ....I hope Ms Jung will enjoy them too….”. “ thank you…I will Mrs Sun…” Wheein’s stomach making a sound once she saw the pancakes. “…it’s a good thing I took you here..you must be hungry…eat a lot…” Yoongi said as he took the knife and fork to eat his pancake. “…you said you wanna talk… what is it?....” Wheein asked without calling his name. She still feel awkward to say his name. Yoongi didn’t answer her instead continue munching his food. They both finished their breakfast. “..are you done?....” Yoongi asked the girl sitting infront of him. Wheein nodded her head. Yoongi stood up and Wheein still confused this man wanted to talk to her yet he ignored her when she asked. Yoongi bid farewell to Mrs Sun and hug her warmly. “…take care young master send my regards to Mrs Min and Ms Jung please look after him well….”. Wheein’s eyes widened “ oohh…y…yes Mrs Sun …I’m sure Mr Min can take care of himself well….” Mrs Sun just smiled and touched the girl’s arm and whisper “..I’m sure you will one day….”.

They left the café and Yoongi continues driving off. They were heading to a high ground area which over viewing the city. It is still morning and the wind breeze is a bit chill. Yoongi stepped out of his car and walked towards the far end. Wheein followed him from behind. Now they both stood side by side. “…I like the view from here …I can find peace …and you can hear the wind blows…”. Yoongi said without looking the girl. “ …y..yes it is nice here…”. Wheein said in short. There was silence a few seconds “…why did you lie ?....” now the man is looking at her. “..w..what do you mean?....” the girl answered stuttering. “….Ha Jun....goddamn it Wheein!...it’s Ha Jun I’m talking about…” Yoongi said in a hars

Please log in to read the full chapter