An Exception

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days after the meeting with the CEO, Wheein has been busy at the company. There’s a lot of sewing to be done. She always stayed late to finish her work. Yoongi dropped by at Jungkook’s office. Jungkook was busy in the working area preparing the wardrobes for Taehyung next fashion show. Yoongi just walked in the room and all employees bowed down their head when they see him. He walked to Jungkook “ hyung…I’m sorry I didn’t know you are coming…what brought you here…?”. The younger man asked while his hand still busied on a piece of cloth. Yoongi did not come alone, Kim Jennie is with him. “ Kookie…how are you?... Jennie greeted him. “ I’m fine noona…what brings you here?...”. Jungkook is not really fond of Jennie. From the beginning Jungkook told Yoongi that he’s kind of disapprove of his relationship but since it is Min Yoongi the one that Jungkook treat as his older brother didn’t have much choice.

 

“ I need to choose the dress that Taehyung is designing. I’m sure you already have them…let me pick which one I want…” “ noona…normally V hyung will get to pick which one his model should wear , he knew which one will suits you better…” “ I’m an exception model of this company. Jennnie arrogantly moves closer to Yoongi and linked her arms to Yoongi’s. Jungkook looked at Yoongi “ just do it Kookie…”. “ alright….” Jungkook said in loud “ I don’t know why you are choosing such a !…” Jungkook muttered under his breath in a low tone of voice. “ what did you say kookie…I cant hear you clearly…” Jennie smirked. “ nothing noona…you are doing just great with hyung!....”. The younger guy stood up and eft them.

 

Yoongi eyes roamed around the work space searching for one particular figure. He saw her busy working on the other side of the room behind a glass window with her back to him. His mind is back to the plain pale girl he called ‘Daisy’. Wheein turned her body and now facing the dark brown haired man who used to have a white blonde hair before. But she didn’t looked up. Yoongi’s eye still staring at her “ what are you looking at love?...” Jennie whinning and once again linked her arms around his. “ nothing…”. Yoongi answered in short. “who is she?...” she asked. “ she’s no…one…” Yoongi snapped quickly and moved his body. “ …… Let’s go then..it’s kind of stuffy in here…I’m hungry..I’ve been eating salads all week..!..”. The couples left in a minute leaving Jungkook rolling his eyes.

 

“ Wheeinie….I wont be able to pick up Ha Jun these coming weeks because…I’m tied up with all my art exhibition coming up. The art galley agency wanted me to do more paintings because they are expecting lots of guests….I’m sorry….” Feeling guilty Moonbyul told Wheein. “ don’t worry Unnie…I will speak with Mr Jeon and let me just take Ha Jun with me to stay at the workstation. I’m sure he doesn’t mind as long as Ha Jun does not cause any trouble….wont you baby?....” Wheein ruffling Ha Jun’s hair. The boy looked up “ yeay !..that means I can see Uncle Suga and Uncle Kookie again…”. Moonbyul’s eyes widened “ do you like them so much?...” “ nae…they are my new friends now…!”…Ha Jun cutely responded. “ oohh…now I’m jealous….dont forget about me Ha Jun..ah…tell me that you love me more…” Moonbyul pinch Ha Jun’s cheek. “ now..give me a kiss darling….” The small boy leaned forward and kiss Moonbyul on the cheek. “ that’s my boy…”. They all laughed that night before tucking up Ha Jun to bed.

“…Mr Jeon….can I…I talk to you for a minute?....” Wheein nervously asked Jungkook when the younger boss just walked in. “ aahh..Ms Jung…yes..what is it?...” “ later I’m picking up my son from school would it be okay if I take him with me here until I finish work…my Unnie is not able to help these coming few weeks because she will be busy…I have no one to look after him…”. “ Wheein explained. “ no problem..Ms Jung..you can always bring Ha Jun here…infact I want to see him again…what a cute boy…” Jungkook gave a bunny smile. “ Thank you so much Mr Jeon for being considerate…” Wheein was so please and bowed her head. “ aahh..dont mention it..it’s nothing…”.

 

“ Ha Jun..ah..Eomma is taking you to my work place…behave yourself okay….dont touch anything just read your book or you can play games on my phone…” Wheein made the small boy to promise before they reached the building. The

Please log in to read the full chapter