Resignation

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

“…Mr Jeon…please accept my resignation letter….and don’t tell Mr Min ..I’m begging you…this is for the best for everyone….”Wheein handed in her resignation letter. “…only to you Ms Jung….even Ha Jun and Yoongi hyung will be unhappy about this….” Jungkook looked at her assistant standing pleading infront of him. “….I cant delay it any longer Mr Jeon..I’ve arranged to move out from my apartment soon…..please..I beg you…”.The girl seems to be so desperate. “..no I cant accept your resignation Ms Jung….Yoongi hyung will be upset…you should discuss it with him first…” Jungkook told her. Wheein looked down at the letter in her hand. “….you may leave now….” Jungkook purposely ignoring the girl and abruptly leave the room.

 

A few days after that Yoongi has been busy with the new project. “…congratulations …I heard you are getting married soon….” Wonho congratulate the CEO. Shownu remained silent listening to the conversation. He acted as if he is focusing on the paperwork. “….Shownu will leave for Japan tomorrow because he needs to meet another client there. ..plus he has other personnel things to settle…I’ll be here looking after this project…” Wonho told Yoongi. “..Ooh..okay…when will you be back again...?..” Yoongi asked back looking at the architect. “….emm as soon as I can….once the everything has settled down…..”. Shownu simply answered him.”…I thought you are base in China…” Yoongi added. “..ooh yes..we do but my father is opening up a branch in Japan too…..” Wonho responded and clear his throat.

 

“…Shownu…do you think this is a good idea…asking your sister to go abroad with his son….what would Mr Min feel if he finds out about this….I’m sure he wants to take responsibility for them….” Wonho spoke when they were in the car. “….she asked me..I didn’t want at first…but I just don’t want to see her heart broken again Wonho….I’ll let her choose her path for her own happiness…”. “..I have a feeling…she’s unhappy but playing to be tough…..I hope she is doing the right thing and not regretting it in the end…” Wonho continue driving. “..what about you..I thought you are interested with Kim Jennie….why don’t you do something about it….it’s not too late bro…” Shownu said grinning at his best friend.

 

…a few days later…..

 

The wedding just in a week time Yoongi has been busy with all the wedding arrangement which he didn’t really care. “…..hyung…have you been speaking to father already….I haven’t got much time…” Yoongi is asking the eldest among them Kim Seokjin. “….I’m going to….tonight Yoongi…he called me to have dinner…..but I cant promise if he wants to listen…..I’ll do whatever I can..dont worry….”. Jin tapped on his shoulder before leaving the office. Meanwhile Jungkook is busy with the wedding dress. It was half done then Jungkook called for Wheein to assist him with the pearl. “….I’m sorry to ask you..will it be okay with you to complete it….I have a meeting with Taehyung and Jimin hyung….” Jungkook seems to be in a rush. “…no worries Mr Jeon….I’ll do it…” Wheein took the dress and picking up the sewing where Jungkook left. She looked at the beautiful wedding dress. It is so beautiful that it will suit well with the owner. She completed with the pearl but the dress is not fully done yet. Jungkook need to do some final touch before he sewed the edge together and Jennie needs to do some fitting first. Wheein left the workstation quite late after putting back the dress carefully in Jungkook’s room just as what Jungkook told her.

 

She arrives at her apartment and called “..Ha Jun ..ah!...” “ ..yes eomma…” the boy running to his mother while the baby sitter pack her bag to leave. “….I hope you have a good trip Ms Jung..I’ll miss Ha Jun…that I wont be baby sitting him anymore….” The babysitter hugged Wheein then Ha Jun. After they bid farewell the babysitter left. Wheein looked around her apartment. It is clean and everything is placed neatly. She didn’t take lots of stuff with her. Only two big suitcases. “….Ha Jun ah..go to bed early…we are taking the earliest flight tomorrow morning at five am to Tokyo…Uncle Shownu will be waiting for us….” The boy nodded his head with sad eyes.

 

Jungkook walks in the next morning to his work station. He didn’t see Wheein around eventhough it is already 9.30 in the morning. “..did you see Ms Jung just now?...” he asked one of the staffs. “..No..Mr Jeon…maybe she’s running late…” the staff answered. “…yeah…she must be just late…”. He opened his door office and went around his table. He sat down then he noticed the dress is carefully placed on the table. He stood up and walked to the dress. He took the dress then a letter fell on to the floor. He picked it up and it read “ Mr Jeon” . As Jungkook expected it’s her 24hrs resignation letter. “…!....” . Jungkook quickly called Taehyung. “….hyung… I need to see you…it’s urgent!....”. They met along with Jimin at Jungkook’s office. “…what do we do?....do we need to tell Yoongi hyung…..” Jungkook ask the two friends. “….let’s talk to Namjoon hyung first..he knows how to handle Yoongi hyung….” Taehyung answered. “….maybe it’s best we go and see her at her place and talk the out of her!....” Jungkook suggested. They agreed and went straight to Wheein’s apartment. Sadly the apartment is locked and no one is answering the door bell. Then suddenly a middle age man passed by “…hello….can I help you?...are you looking for an apartment….this one the tenant just move out..you can see inside if you want….I’m the owner by the way…”. The three gorgeous men’s mouth a gap left speechless hearing the statement. “…no thank you…we are looking for the lady actually…we are her friends…” “..oh Ms Jung…a nice lady but I’m afraid she left earlier this morning. “ Did she say where she’s going…”Taehyung asked. “…she didn’t say…” the man shaking his head. Jungkook tried calling her hundreds of times but the line is switched off. Jimin suggested to go back and don’t do anything except to speak to Namjoon first.

 

“…hyung…Ms Jung is gone..she left me this…”. Jungkook handed the letter to Namjoon that evening. Namjoon’s eyes widened because he knew Yoongi has made appointment with the head of registrar fo

Please log in to read the full chapter