Dont Let Go

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

“…aishhh…this hyung…..always got drunk…!” Jungkook complained to Namjoon when he has to help him to carry Yoongi back to his penthouse. “…I can smell trouble….” Namjoon muttered underneath his breath. “…that Ms Jung….really remind me of the girl he met years ago….I swear to god that it is her….”. Namjoon continues. “ ..what do you mean hyung?....” Jungkook asked. “ ..you didn’t know..?...well Jimin does….” Namjoon looked at the younger guy. “…know what?....”. Jungkook was surprised with the claimation. “…well..Yoongi met a girl four years ago….he had a thing with that girl…em..emm..cut long story short…I think that girl is Ms Jung…do I need to tell you?…” Namjoon said as he took off Yoongi’s shoes “..damn he foot is gigantic..! and I’m the pathetic maid doing all these ….but still he is my best friend….damn! ”. Jungkook stood frozen to the statement while staring at Namjoon who has been muttering some words about Yoongi’s wellbeing.

 

Jungkook’s mind automatically had Ha Jun’s face which he recalled resembles his hyung so much. His brain is saying “…Ha Jun must be hyung’s….” he blinks his eyes and shifted to the sleeping Yoongi. “…D..Daisy…” Yoongi mumbled in his sleep. “ who the hell is Daisy?....” Jungkook asked the older guy. “…emm..mm I think that’s what he called her cause he didn’t know her name ….funny and stupid…!..” Namjoon snapped as he pulled the cover up. “…I think he should be fine now…kookie you can sleep here I’ll take the other room…is that alright with you….”. Jungkook just nodded his head as he took off his jacket and made his way to the bathroom to clean up before going to bed.

The sunlight has brightened up the bedroom. Yoongi woke up with a headache. He turned to his side and saw a sleeping figure next to him. He knew it was Jungkook. He looked at the time and it is almost eleven o clock. It’s Sunday anyway. “..ahh..this brat he always likes to sleep in here…!...wake up kookie it’s almost lunch time!....” Yoongi shook Jungkook’s body which the younger boy groaned “…ahhmmmm…I wanna sleep more…”. A pillow being thrown to the boy “ I said wake up !...and why are you sleeping in my bed?....” Yoongi sat up as he was about to get up from the bed. Jungkook finally open his eyes “….Namjoon hyung told me to sleep here….and your bed is comfortable hyung…I like it….” Jungkook answered grinning showing his bunny teeth. “ ..where’s Namjoon?...” Yoongi asked back. “..he’s sleeping in the other room….by the way hyung…who is Daisy?.....”.Yoongi froze to the mention of the name. “…what do you mean?...who?...” “ …you called that name in your sleep hyung….” Jungkook responded like always didn’t expect an answer from Yoongi . “ …she’s no one…now get the up !…”.

Jungkook was already at the breakfast table staring at Yoongi who is looking into his coffee as if in deep thought. “…what are you thinking hyung…something is bothering you….” Jungkook curiously asking the man who has been quiet ever since he entered the kitchen. “..who’s bothered?...” sleepy Namjoon walks in and took his seat opposite Yoongi. “ hey..thanks for last night…” as he pours a cup coffe

Please log in to read the full chapter