Dinner

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

The company dinner was held at one of the luxurious hotel in Seoul. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin the first to arrive besides the rest of the staffs. Minutes later Namjoon and Hoseok came in an elegant black suits. Kim Seokjin arrives shortly alone. All eyes fix on him. The handsome man walks in in his expensive tailored suit. “…where is Yoongi?....” Namjoon asked. “…..he said he’s a bit late but he will be here….” Jin answered as he took his seat next to Namjoon. They all seated at a round table except for Yoongi has not arrived yet.

 

Wheein already there and sits at a table next to them. She chose to join the other staffs trying to sit as far as possible from them. But Jungkook told her to sit next to their table. Not to argue she just accept it. Minutes later the door opened Min Yoongi stepped in with kim Jennie. Wheein watch the couple walks in together with Jennie’s arm linked to Yoongi’s. No doubt they are together thought Wheein. Yoongi’s eyes scanning around the room as if searching for someone. Their eyes met at last , Wheein shifted her eyes quickly and looked down at her hands avoiding the gaze from the dark orbs. “…welcome hyung, Ms Kim…have a seat….” Taehyung invited. “ …I’m sorry for being late…please start with the dinner Tae…”. Yoongi apologize to everyone. Kim Taehyung stood up “….attention everyone…this informal dinner is an appreciation dinner to the staffs who has made the event possible and a successful one. My most gratitude goes to non other than my friend and brother Mr Jeon Jungkook. Everyone clapped their hands. “….also I would like to thank the rest of the staffs who have been working so hard for the past weeks….thank you everyone…” again the crowds cheered and a big applaud from them.

 

Wheein could hear the noise from the next table. Especially Hobi being the loudest always cheerful and Jin telling his lame jokes to the members. She wonder how Jin is so attracted to her Unnie and she smiled to herself. Just not realizing she looked up and saw Yoongi was in a conversation with s with Jennie cutting in here and there in the middle of their conversation. A hateful stare thrown at her, Kim Jennie purposely lean herself closer to Yoongi and said quite loud “…Yoongi and I just cannot be separated anymore…honey..you ‘re not gonna keep the good news to yourself for long….”. “ ..hyung…is there something that you are not telling us?.....” Jimin speaks up and looking straight at the older hyung. “ ….there’s nothing to tell…Yoongi will tell me first….I’m his best friend here….!” Namjoon quickly cuts in as if he understand his best friend very well. Yoongi remained silent and his eyes moves to the girl who sits at the next table. He saw Wheein took her wine glass and took a sip. “ c’mon..have some more wine….” Jungkook suddenly lifted up his glass.

 

The short blonde haired girl excused herself to go to the washroom. She feels suffocated with the model’s words. Yoongi noticed her standing up from her seat. “..where the hell is she going now?...” Yoongi said to himself. Wheein went out from the cubicle after doing he rbusiness then looked herself in the mirror. The door opened Kim Jennie walks in “…well.. well....who do we have here?....”. Wheein remained quiet just looking at the beautiful girl infront of her. “…oohh..it’s the dressmaker…I didn’t realise she’s a just a pathetic dressmaker…”. Jennie walked closer to her and held Wheein’s head tight “…Min Yoongi is mine…don’t you dar

Please log in to read the full chapter