Going Home

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The girl can feel the sun hit her face which is streaming through the curtain. She recalled last night love making and turned to face the man sleeping next to her. A curve smile planted on her face. How she love this man unconditionally. She was about to touch his face when the man groaned “…enough staring my handsome face?....” she pulled back her hands then Yoongi opened his eyes and move closer to her and snaking his hand around her body. “….just stay for a while….” he said as he burrowed his face to the side of her neck and kissed her neck lovingly. “…I need to get up……and go home….”. The man moved his body and hovering over her and crushed his lips on hers “…..I don’t wanna let you go ….” “…Yoongi ….please…” the girl almost begging. “…okay…okay….but I’ll drive you back …..plus we need to sort things out here before going back to Korea….” “…..what?...” Wheein almost screamed. “….you heard me…I’m taking you and Ha Jun back with me….” “…but…” “ ..no but….are you going to get up or not?....I don’t mind…..” he .

 

Ha Jun’s school has been informed for his moving back to Korea due to some personal urgency. Wheein really feel so sad to leave her beloved brother behind. “…Oppa… I’m gonna miss you…please take care of yourself…don’t skip meal…okay…” Wheein told her brother as they hugged at the airport. Shownu then lifted up Ha Jun and kiss him on the forehead. “….be a good boy listen to eomma….okay.. ..Uncle loves you so much….” Shownu ruffled the boy’s hair. Then he turned to Yoongi “…..take care of them….as if they are your life.” “…they are….” Yoongi simply said as he shook hand and Shownu tapped on the side of his shoulder. “…it’s time…we need to go…” Namjoon but in as he pushed his small cabin bag. The four of them walked into the departure hall and Shownu continue waving at them until they are out of sight.

 

It was a fine weather when the aircraft safely landed in Korea.Finally after spending almost three weeks in Japan Yoongi went back to Korea with Wheein and Ha Jun. Namjoon and Yoongi pushed their trolley out of the arrival hall. They were met by Jungkook who is waving his hand excitedly. “…Ha Jun… .ah!....over here!....” “…Uncle Kookie!....” the small boy ran to the younger male. “…how are you?....so good to see you again….” He lifted Ha Jun up and carried the boy on his shoulder. Jungkook is so happy because he really miss Ha Jun. But what is more important to him that Yoongi looks alive now. He just really understand him . They walked to where their vehicle is waiting. Namjoon is driving with Jungkook sitting at the front. They arrived at Yoongi’s penthouse. “….wow…are we going to stay here eomma?....” Ha Jun excitedly asked Wheein as he running around the penthouse suite. “..Ha Jun…ah..please behave …!” Wheein scolded him for being so hyper. Yoongi smiled looking at the two mother and son “..do you always scold him?....” he asked suddenly as he standing behind her. “…aahh…not really…Yoongi…do we really have to stay here?...” she asked. “…why not?....I want you to be in my sight….Wheein…tonight I’ll take you to meet my parents….with Ha Jun…we’ve wasted so much time already and I don’t wanna miss another second…..” he left a peck on her lips. “….I think we need to go now…” Namjoon said as he clears his throat. “…c’mon Kookie…” “..bye..Ha Jun!....” then two males left not long after that.

The car ride to the Min’s mansion took about 45mins from where Yoongi’s penthouse. Wheein was dressed in a simple dark maroon fitted dress. She didn’t have that many dresses and this is the best that she has for the evening. She looks beautiful in the simple dress with just a light make up. Her hair is longer now just left loose hanging on her shoulder. Yoongi couldn’t take his eyes off her the minute she walked out the bedroom earlier on. “ ..you look nice…” he whispered when they were in the car. “..you look great too…” when is Min Yoongi never look at his best. Most women swooned over him whenever he passed by. Wheein knew this from the beginning. “…We are here….” Yoongi snapped and unfastened his seatbelt and stepped out from the car. Wheein too stepped out from the car without waiting for the man to open the car door for her. Instead Yoongi just opened the back door “…c’mon Ha Jun..we gonna meet the most important person…” Ha Jun looked at him in confused but still followed him into the mansion. Yoongi is holding Ha Jun’s hand while Wheein is tailing them from behind. A few maids saw them walked in and bowed their heads.

 

The small boy’s eyes scanning around the big mansion with his mouth opened. While Wheein felt uncomfortable because she really felt out of place. He watched Yoongi’s back from behind and the man walked confidently with his son by his side. She knew that Yoongi’s family is very rich and the family might not accept her. A thousand ‘what if’ flooded in her mind. Finally they reached a big solid door and a man helped to open the door. “….you are here….finally….” a voice exclaimed from the middle of the big living room. There’s only three people seated in the large room. One ofthem is Kim Seokjin who is just like a son to Min Ahn Suk. The room is decorated elegantly i

Please log in to read the full chapter