Dinner Party

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

“…Eomma… this is just great…let’s go to the park!….” The boy eagerly climbed into the front seat ready for the day out with his mother. Wheein just smile as she putting in the key into ignition. The vehicle speed off to its destination. Since it is a Saturday there were so many people at the park. “..Ha Jun ..ah..what would you like to play?...” Wheein asked her little boy. “ I wanna ride that ferris wheel…” the boy answered excitedly. Both mother and son queueing up for the ride. Minutes later they were in the ride. “..Eomma..this is fun!...next time we’ll ask uncle Kookie and uncle Suga to come along….it will be more fun…”. Wheein just nodded her head and looking sadly at her son. She understand her son really adores Yoongi but to protect Yoongi’s reputation especially his family she had to lie.

 

The man in the black suit waiting for the beautiful model to join him for the dinner party. Kim Jennie stepped into the silver jaguar which in seconds the vehicle speed off to where the dinner is being held. Yoongi finally bringing his future fiancé to his home. Only their close relatives and friends will be attending. A big mansion with a classical décor. Very grand and extravagantly beautiful home. The couples walked in “..Yoongi..ah..you are here…….” the elegant lady walks approaching the couples. “ ..Eomma..sorry I’m a bit late…” while giving a kiss on her cheek. “ ..arent you going to introduce to me this beautiful lady….” His mother’s eyes scanning up and down at the model. “…Eomma..this is Kim Jennie….Jennie..this is my Eomma…” Yoongi introduced them. “..please to meet you Mrs Min…” both women greeted each other. The older woman stares didn’t leave the younger’s eyes which made her uneasy.

 

Jennie met the rest of the family that present on the day. “…..hyung…do you think Yoongi hyung made the right decision?....” the younger member whispers closely to Jimin’s ear. “……he’s just introducing to the family…he’s not marrying her yet…”. The younger straightening his suit as Yoongi approaching them with Jennie. “ …hi guys…thanks for coming….let’s go to my room….I’m bored…the pale skin guy told s. “ Yoongi..ah… let Jennie join us here for the coffee…it’s rude to leave the elders…” Mrs Min shouted as she heard that Yoongi wanted to go to his room with the members together with Jennie. Yoongi turned his head to the girl next to him reluctantly Jennie excused herself. This is one thing that Jennie really hate , talking to the elders. She finds it so boring. The rest of the members spent their time in Yoongi quarters having a drink. While the rest is busy chatting Yoongi laid himself on his bed and close his eyes. Namjoon join him minutes later. “…are you okay Agust?....” he said. “ ….I’m so damn tired….”. Yoongi sighed with his eyes closed. “ ….so this is it…are you satisfied with your decision now?...” Namjoon continues. “ …tell me about it…I don’t even ing care anymore…this is just to keep eomma’s stop from bragging me….”. “…Yoongi..let me be honest with you…from what I see..I can tell your Eomma is not really into her….what you gonna do if she refuse to accept her…” the best friend concluded. “…good then….tell the truth…”. Yoongi simply give a short answer. “…Namjoon..ah…I want you to do something for me….” Yoongi now turned his head and look at his best friend. “..what is it this time? .

 

 

“…so Jennie…how long have you known Yoongi?....”the elderly woman asked while they were having coffee with some close family members. There were Yoongi’s Aunts, that is Mrs Min sister and Aunt in law. There’s also Mrs Kim who is Taehyung’s mother and Mrs Jeon , Jungkook’s mother. “…emm…it’s been almost two years ever since I started working as a model for V I mean Mr Kim…” the girl answered uncomfortably. “….you must have been close to the rest of his friends too….” Now it is Mrs Jeon talking. “…well I know them because Yoongi always tag me along with him whenever he spent times with them…”. Jennie explained proudly. “..ooh..that really surprised me…I thought Yoongi is the type to keep to himself ….he’s the possessive type…” Mrs Min the elegant woman told them about his one and only beloved son. Jennie gulped a saliva with the statement. After a long boring conversation with the elders Jennie yawned and tried her best to pay attention to them. None of the conversation interest her. All they talk about food , flowers, cooking etc, etc which she finds so dull.

 

 

“…excuse me Ma’am…I think I need to send her home… ” Yoongi bowed to the elders then turn to his mother “ ..eomma…..sorry about this but I think we need to go now….”. Yoongi kissed her mother then Jennie bid farewell to the rest of the elders . “…finally..what a boring companion…you should have just take me to your room earlier..I don’t have to deal with them…” Jennie complained while they were on the ride home. Yoongi didn’t say anything he just speed off his vehicle heading to the model’s place. “…I’m sorry you didn’t enjoy yourself…but I thought you wanted to meet my mother…you should be grateful…” Yoongi said in a disappointment voice. It hurt him after the effort and she didn’t even thank him . “…Yoongi..are you upset?...at least I spoke to her…well…you’ve introduced me to them that’s about it....after this it will be easier they’ve known me already….” Jennie said confidently. “..I will not be a stranger to them anymore…” the arrogant model added. Yoongi didn’t say much “…I’ll have to go now..good night..” Yoongi leaned forward and kiss her on the cheek. But the girl shifted her face so that their lips met. “..I’m your girl now…shouldn’t I deserve more?....”.Yoongi pulled away and step back. “ I’m just tired Jennie….I’ll call you tomorrow okay?..…”. He turned his body and stepped into his car and drove off. She has upset Yoongi on this special night. “ ..never mind…I’ve met his mother surely they like me because I’m beautiful….what more do they want for a daughter in law….” Jennie smirked and heading to her apartment. A face appeared on her mind , Wheein’s then her son. Jennie thought to herself “…I must act fast…I’m not gonna loose Yoongi… ”. She closed the door behind her.

 

 

Wheein lying on her bed unable to sleep. She tossed and the bed. She covered her face with a pillow but the pale face of Min Yoo

Please log in to read the full chapter