Proposal 1

A Moment To Remember
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jin has told the members that he is going to propose to Moonbyul soon. Everyone is no longer surprise after the fashion show event. Kim Seokjin is the type to be opened. “…Yoongi ….what’s the best way for me to propose Moonbyul…you are an expert when it comes to girls….”. Jin asked Yoongi one afternoon during his visit at Yoongi’s office after their discussion about the project. The young CEO looked at the elder friend. “…are you serious?.....I thought you just got to know her recently…..hyung….getting married isn’t a game….it’s a life time commitment….” . “…Yoongi…I’m serious..otherwise I’m not asking you about it….you know me….did you see me hanging out with girls?....”. Jin stood up with his eyes blinking several times looking at the Young CEO. “….yeah…you are right hyung….Okay…why don’t you take her out to dinner and propose….I can arrange that….what do you say?.....”.Yoongi suggested to the elder friend. “…hey what about you…Kim Jennie has been bragging around that you both are together now….is that official ?....”. Jin turns asking Yoongi about his relationship with Kim Jennie. “…nothing is official hyung….you know me…it’s not the right time yet…”. Jin nodded “….just be careful and you know better what you want Yoongi…”. “ My advise to you….if you find someone that makes your heart flutter enough to convince you ..she’s the one…..and don’t wait too long…she will be gone when it’s too late for everything….” the older friend continues with a wise advise. Jin stood up and tapped on Yoongi’s shoulder “..dont forget the proposal arrangement…”.

 

The day of the proposal finally arrives. Jin is taking Moonbyul out for the dinner. But the artist didn’t know that Jin is going to propose. The dinner was held at a quiet restaurant. The whole of the restaurant is closed to everyone except for the couple. “ …how come the restaurant is so empty?....” Moonbyul asked as she sat down at their table looking aroubd the restaurant. Only one waitress and the captain of the restaurant were around. The restaurant is decorated so elegantly with lots of flowers decoration. The lights are dimmed and soft music filled up the atmosphere. The waitress came with a menu and Jin ordered what was planned. Moonbyul ordered whatever Jin is ordering. She just didn’t know what to choose. “..Jin…I think it’s awkward that you ordered too much. …are we celebrating something?...it’s not your birthday yet right?....” the girl asked in confused. “…no…it’s not my birthday….I want it to be special everytime I spent time with you….just enjoy the food…”. After they finished the food a dessert is served. It’s a fried strawberry ice cream which deliciously decorated. A white whipped cream topping elegantly placed on top of the fried ice cream. “…this looks so delicious….may I?...” the girl happily scooped in the fried ice cream which breaks the coated. She put in a mouthful of the dessert into when suddenly she bites a hard solid thingy. She took it out from “…oouch…what the f….” before she could finished her words her eyes widened “….Jin…!...” she held up the beautiful diamond ring infront of Jin. Jin stood up from his seat and took the ring from her. He kneeled down infront of her “…Moonie…..will you spent the rest of your life with me and be my wife…?...” the girl is already n tears , she reached out for Jin’s hand which is holding the ring for her. “…yes..of course…I love you Jin…”. Kim Seokjin feels the happiest man on earth that night and he slipped in the ring on to her ring finger “ I love you Moonie…” then suddenly six other members of the friends appeared clapping their hands. “..congratulations hyung….!..” they all cheered for the couples. “…so when is the big day?...” Namjoon the first to speak up. “..that..probably when before the fall….the sooner the better…”. Jin wrapped his arm around the artist shoulder. “…you still need to meet my parents….” Moonbyul said teasingly to Jin. “ ..let’s celebrate….!” Jimin announced. “ …I need to tell Wheein about this…” Moonbyul suddenly remember about her friend. “…yeah…speaking of her…I want you to move in and live with me….” Jin told the artist. “ what!...no..I cant just leave her and..oh no..my baby Ha Jun!…

Please log in to read the full chapter