Chapter 11

Moving On

Hoseok found Taehyung sitting by himself at the benches, the same place Hobi would come to contemplate stuff by himself. Hoseok's heart started pounding in his chest as he stared at the beautiful boy in front of him before he walked over. Taehyung lifted his head when he saw movement out of the corner of his eye.

"I want that booty" Hoseok shouted and instantly regretted it, he hated how he always said something stupid whenever he was around Taehyung. Taehyung pulled a funny face before he started laughing at what Hoseok said.

"Are you a pirate?" Taehyung answered as Hoseok sat down beside him.

"Maybe, I'm looking for a particular booty it belongs to a hellhound do you know him?" Hoseok said acting like he had never meet Taehyung before.

"A hellhound...?" Taehyung muttered, his eyes widened as he looked at Hoseok.

"Yeah, his name is Kim Taehyung and he is the most gorgeous person I have ever met" Hoseok replied before internally muttering ' it'. Hoseok leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Taehyung's mouth.

"Be my boyfriend" Hoseok said when he pulled away from the kiss.

"Yes, I love to be your boyfriend" Taehyung answered before pulling his boyfriend back in for another kiss. A smirk appeared on her face as she watches Yoongi's 'boyfriend' kiss another boy. This meant Yoongi was all hers.


Taehyung flopped onto Yoongi's couch beside his boyfriend, he felt like he was on cloud nine.

"I told you to ask Tae out but seriously that was how you did it" Jimin whined as Hoseok finished telling everyone the story of how they got together. Taehyung giggled at Hoseok's pout but before anyone could say anything else. There was a knock at the door.

Everyone turned to face the door. No one had ordered food or were expecting anyone to visit them and if was Yoongi's parents then they would let themselves in.

"Does anyone else have a bad feeling to who is at the door?" Jin suddenly said as he cuddled closer to Namjoon. Yoongi slowly nodded before he stood up and head over to the door. Hoping and silently praying that it was not who he thought it was.

Unfortunately, Yoongi was never really that lucky. There she stood. face.

"What the hell do you want?" Yoongi growled whilst the others internally groaned, they had all become fed up of face.

"I saw your "boyfriend" kissing someone else which means that you are single, so you will go out with me" face said gleaming thinking she had won.

"It was a dare actually, if you had been paying more attention, you would have seen the others coming over and laughing" Taehyung shouted glaring at face. He hated the idea of pretending that Hoseok wasn't his boyfriend, but he would not allow Yoongi go through this any longer.

"Yeah sure, it was a 'dare'" face said sarcastically.

"You don't get it, I didn't just dump you because of what you did to my friends. I have no idea why I started dating you, you are such a bad kisser, you pretend that you look pretty but actually you are really ugly and horrible to look at. Hoseok is such a good kisser and he is amazing in bed, you are terrible that I'm glad that I never had with you, the moans I got out of Hoseok when I ed him were better than anything I could have ever gotten out of your vile mouth" Yoongi insulted her, tears streamed down Clara's face as she glared at Hoseok then Yoongi before storming off.

"Wait what!" Hoseok shouted looking over at Yoongi before adding "I am top!". No one noticed as Taehyung's face flushed bright red as his mind wandered.