Chapter 12

Moving On

"Hey, isn't that the boy who insulted Clara, apparently he told her she was ugly which is a lie because have you seen her" a student said as Yoongi walked past.

"I can't believe it, I heard he had cheated on Clara with a boy who then cheated on him with another one of his friends" another student said.

"Really wow, I guess that is what you get when you cheat on someone" the first student replied. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he walked towards his locker, his friends had told him that Clara had been spreading rumours about him. Trying to make him seem as the bad guy whilst Clara was the victim not the other way around.

"Hey, listen here you ing , we heard what you have been saying about someone as hot and beautiful as Clara, you should feel honoured that she wants to be with someone like you. We are going to teach you a lesson for ever thinking about disrespecting a goddess" a popular boy shouted pushing Yoongi into his locker, the friends of the boy were circling around Yoongi trapping him. Yoongi's eyes widened as he prepared himself to get into a fighting stance which Jungkook and Jimin had been teaching him when the popular boys seemed to scream then collapse to the floor in pain.

Raven stood amongst them.

"I could take care of myself" Yoongi said hating the idea that he was still being protected by the others even though he was perfectly capable himself to fight.

"No, you can't" Raven retaliated before walking off.

"I can't believe we were beaten up by a girl" one of the popular boy said which was followed by a sound of agreement from the others. Yoongi looked down at them, they all looked traumatised.


The rest of the day went off without any more confrontations, but the pack refused to let Yoongi out of their sights after Raven told them about what happened earlier. Namjoon had noticed during lunch that the other popular type of boys was glaring at Yoongi so after the university day was over. The pack quickly rushed to the base knowing that no one would be able to get into it without the key.

Yoongi flopped down onto one of the many sofas in the base.

"What are we going to do about Clara and her rumours, we can't just sneak around Uni hoping that we don't run into any Clara sympathisers?" Jimin asked the others.

"I probably should have told you this earlier but oh well, Lexi created a software which would allow me to create a restraining order and then send it off to be legalities by the law system. Everything would be in place by the end of the week" Eddy spoke up.

"You can do that" Yoongi said shocked.

"Yep, in fact Lexi already has created one you just need to send it off" Eddy answered.

"Wait that means my innocence was wasted for nothing" Hoseok cried out causing the others to burst out laughing whilst Taehyung quickly pressed his lips on Hoseok's to effectively shut him up.