Chapter 21

Moving On

"What are we going to do with a broken time machine, we cannot just throw it away because there are sensitive parts in the machine which might be need again in the future plus we can't allow anyone to get their hands on something which even though broke can time travel" Namjoon asked the rest of the pack. The others just shrugged, they didn't know what to do with it either.

Namjoon's eyes widen as a door appeared which 'Time Travel Equipment' engraved in the door.

"Please put the device in this room" Eddy said, everyone looked at the door then to Eddy then to the door once more. Namjoon slightly nodded before heading over to the door opening it, the room was empty expect for a small table. Confused Namjoon put the machine on the table then exited the room. The door swung shut before disappearing.

"Umm... I wonder whether we will be able to get back into that room. In case like Namjoon said before, we need parts from the machine" Taehyung questioned.

"Sure, you can, the door has just moved back to its' proper place" Eddy replied before pulling a map of the base up showing that the door is only a floor below.

"Why do I get the feeling like I am going to need a map for this place. I'm going to get lost" Yoongi joked being both funny and serious at the same time.

"A map huh" Eddy said before the printer beside Yoongi sparked into life scaring the werewolf. He watched as pages and pages of the floors were being printed off, each floor different.

"Okay, I'm going to ask, how big is this place?" Hoseok asked. A computerised laugh was heard before Eddy showed them an outline of the whole base which seemed to be at least a hundred floors, most of them had a lock sign on.

"Wait how many floors, how the hell was Lexi able to do this and why are they locked?" Namjoon asked.

"She pulled many all-nighters plus she had about four years mostly to work on this place. The reason to why some floors are locked is because you have no reason to use them" Eddy explained.

"Guys we should go home, this is all too much for one day" Taehyung whined before grabbing his boyfriend's hand and pulled Hoseok out of the base. The others slowly agreed before disappearing too.

Raven climbed into her bed at the base, she was revealed to be back in her own time and back in her own bed. She was exhausted that it didn't take long for her to drift off to sleep.

"Hello Raven, I'm back... you thought you and your freaky friends could get rid of me well you were wrong. I'm here and I'm going to make your life a living hell" the familiar voice said before punching Raven in the eye. Raven collapsed to the floor. It then attacked again.