Chapter 8

Moving On

A loud sigh echoed through the halls when their eyes landed on the same irritating human being blocking their path. Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook watched as Clara slowly approached them, she attempted to do an attractive look as she stared at Yoongi. Yoongi just felt sick. He wanted to beat his past-self up for even find this girl attractive. For introducing her to his friends. For putting his friends through the bullying she caused. For him not realising it sooner and dumping her before she was kidnapped and he wanted to chase off and rescue her.

"Leave me the hell alone, I've already told you that I am seeing someone else" Yoongi spat out before she had a chance to say anything.

"I told you Yoongi my contacts told me that they have never seen you with another girl so I'm going to need some type of proof other than your word to see this new girlfriend and if I don't then I guess I will have to keep coming after you until either you prove that you are dating someone or you make me your girlfriend again and I know that will be inevitable" Clara demanded. Yoongi's heart started pounding in his chest as he turned to the person standing beside him which happened to be Hoseok.

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok by the back of his neck and pulled him forward until the lips met, Yoongi then positioned his body so he was blocking Clara's view of the kiss. He could feel Hoseok tense against him as Yoongi judged how long the kiss was meant to last until he finally pulled away.

Yoongi turned to face Clara who was standing with wide open in shock. Yoongi wrapped an arm around Hoseok's waist and pulled him closer.

"This is Hoseok, my boyfriend" Yoongi answered, he smirked at her reaction before walking off.


Clara snapped out of her shocked state and turned to watch Yoongi and his friends disappear around the corner. A psychotic look appeared on Clara's face.

'Yoongi really is the stupid idiot I originally took him for, he thinks having a boyfriend will protect him from me. Min Yoongi belongs to me, I always get what I want and if that means I have to get rid of that pathetic boyfriend of his and his friends then I will, they will never get in my way of being with Yoongi. He will worship me when he discovers what I am truly capable of, his friends will disappear and he will have no choice by to bow down and obey everything I say. I will control him, he was never truly free of me when I allowed him to break up with me. It's just gives me time to crush any belief that he was free from me in front of his eyes. He will never disobey me every again after this' Clara thought before she pulled her phone from her pocket.

"Sophia, I want you to get as much information on Jung Hoseok, tell Eunjin to follow said person and report back to me on what he is doing. I want to find out what sunshine personality Hoseok is truly hiding then I can use this information against him. Destroy any chance of a relationship he might believe he has with my Yoongi and he will willingly serve Yoongi on a platter to me. Then neither Yoongi nor any of his other pathetic friends can do anything about it" Clara told her best friend.

"Sure, but shouldn't you look out for that girl who dared punch you at prom?" Sophia questioned.

"No, she is dead. I saw her body with my own two eyes. Raven won't do anything against me and neither with the others when they see what we are truly capable of" Clara answered.

"Good, I'll get the information as soon as I can. I call Eunjin straight away. We will get Yoongi back for you Clara. You were perfect together and he will regret leaving you" Sophia said.

"Yes he will" Clara replied before hanging up. Everything was set into motion soon Yoongi will be hers again.


Once they were far away from Clara so she would not see them stop acting, Yoongi dropped his arm from Hoseok's waist and put some distance between them. He turned around to look at Hoseok with an apologetic look on his face.

"I'm so sorry for doing that without telling you but I am desperate, I need to get rid of her once and for all. Would you be able to pretend to date me until she has at least given up then we can go back to normal knowing that she won't come after me? Please Hoseok" Yoongi begged.

"I understand; I've seen how she has been towards you. I'll pretend to be your boyfriend until this is all put behind us" Hoseok agreed. Yoongi smiled at Hoseok, his heart filled with relief.

'I'll finally be free of her' Yoongi thought, neither boy noticed the heartbroken look appearing on Taehyung's face.