Chapter 14

Moving On

Hoseok had taken Taehyung to the park for a picnic, he had blindfolded Taehyung as he led him to the site which had been prepared by some park rangers. Taehyung reaction had been worth all the nerves and negative thoughts which Hoseok had before.

Taehyung was currently lying down on the blanket his head resting on Hoseok's lap, he looked really content. Hoseok smiled before he leant down and pressed a kiss on Taehyung's lips.

"What was that for?" Tae asked his smile had doubled in size.

"I love you" Hoseok blurted out, Taehyung's eyes widened but the smile said present on his face.

"I love you too" Taehyung replied before suddenly sitting up and wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck then pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist pulling his boyfriend closer. Hoseok flipped them over so Taehyung's back was resting on the picnic blanket and started pressing quick kisses all over Taehyung's face whilst telling Taehyung that he loved him whenever he could.

Hoseok reluctantly pulled away from his boyfriend when he heard his phone ringing, he glared at the offensive object before grabbing it and looking at caller id. It was Namjoon.

"What do you want Namjoon, Taehyung and I are on a date?" Hoseok said clearly annoyed which made Taehyung giggle.

"I know Hobi and I wouldn't call if it wasn't important" Namjoon said panic was noticeable in his voice.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked concerned.

"I need you and Taehyung to come to mine as soon as possible, I need to call the others, so it would be easier to tell you all at once" Namjoon answered.

"Okay, we will be there" Hoseok said before hanging up.

"What's up?" Taehyung asked.

"Not sure but Namjoon was panicking so it has to be bad. I hate to cut this date short, but we need to get to Namjoon's" Hoseok explained, Taehyung nodded before quickly standing up and help Hoseok pack up the remains of the picnic.