Chapter 10

Moving On

As agreed, Hoseok continued to act like Yoongi's boyfriend whenever Clara or any of her friends were in sight. Currently, Hoseok was pressed against Yoongi, his head resting on Yoongi's shoulder whilst Yoongi's arm was wrapped around Hoseok's waist pulling the younger boy closer. face stormed over, her eyes were glaring at Hoseok whilst she attempted to sit herself down on Yoongi's lap.

Hoseok quickly reacted as he threw himself onto Yoongi's lap and spread himself out. face glared at Hoseok once more before attempting to push him off Yoongi however, Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist and pulled him close. Clara huffed in annoyance before storming off.

Taehyung watched the performance, his heart breaking even more.

'They must really be in love' Taehyung thought before muttering an excuse to the others and nearly ran out the cafeteria.

Jungkook and Jimin shared a look, they had noticed the subtle glances between Hoseok and Taehyung and neither boy wanted to watch as Taehyung's heart was being crushed due to Hoseok's fake performance of being Yoongi's boyfriend.

"Hey Hobi, can I and Jungkook talk with you please, it's important" Jimin suddenly said before standing up and walking off not giving either Hoseok or Jungkook any time to argue. The others looked at Hoseok and Jungkook as they both stood up and headed after Jimin.

"What did you want to talk about Jimin?" Hoseok asked when they were far away from werewolf ears.

"I want to know what your real feelings for Taehyung are?" Jimin asked. Hoseok's eyes widened as he looked at Jimin in shock, he had not been expecting this.

"I... I like him, I have feelings for him" Hoseok clarified.

"Hoseok, you have to tell Taehyung your feelings, he had the right to know" Jimin ordered.

"I want to agree with you Jiminie but Hoseok can't let Yoongi down, after everything Yoongi has been through with this girl he deserves to get rid of her" Jungkook spoke, he hated getting in the way of Taehyung and Hoseok budding relationship but he was worried for what face might do when she finds out that Yoongi is in fact single and they had been faking the relationship all this time.

"What! No! Hoseok has to tell Tae, did you see the face Taehyung pulled when Hoseok and Yoongi had to act like a couple, he was heartbroken and I refuse to let him believe that Hoseok does not love him when it is obvious that he does" Jimin argued back.

"I know but what will happen to Yoongi if face discovers that Yoongi is single, she will never leave him alone and I know he said he wouldn't result to murder but he might if that would be the only way to get rid of her and I don't want anyone in my pack murdering someone when freedom from her for Yoongi is so close" Jungkook argued back.

Hoseok sighed at the fighting couple, he could see both sides of the argument. Yes, Hoseok didn't want to let Yoongi down through Clara discovering that Hoseok was truly in love with Taehyung which would then convince her that Yoongi was open for the taking but at the same time, he hated being the reason for Taehyung's heartbreak. Hoseok decided, he was going to confess his feeling to Taehyung and still help Yoongi get rid of Clara. With this new surge of confidence, Hoseok backed away from the squabbling pair and ran off to find Tae.


Yoongi hated this slowly growing tension between Raven and himself, no matter what has happened between them where Yoongi hoped his action spoke to Raven that he was sorry for what he had done to her in past he always ended up doing something else which messed their friendship up once more.

"Hey Raven" Yoongi said when he found the young werewolf in the library.

"Yoongi" Raven greeted him before turning back to the book she was reading.

"I wanted to apologise for well everything, I realised I never apologised for all the accusations I made at you and not realising what Clara was doing to you. I just wanted to properly say. I'm really sorry" Yoongi apologised.

"I should apologise too, after everything I said to you. I'm sorry" Raven answered.

"You don't need to apologise I understand I needed someone to tell me that I was acting like a " Yoongi said which made a large smile break out of Raven's face.

"Okay then I recount my apology" Raven joked. Yoongi smiled, he felt the tense between them slowly ease out. He was happy at least something had finally gone his way.


Jin whimpered as he stumbled into the bathroom, he quickly scanned the bathroom. A sigh of relief escaped his lips when he realised it was empty. His body shook. Voices screamed in his head. Jin opened his mouth and screamed. The mirrors shattered into small pieces, those pieces were falling to the floor around Jin's crumbled body. Tears streamed down his face when he realised what was happening to him. He was losing control of his abilities.