One love pt. 2

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

After yuri called yena's number she dialed chaewon's number afterward. 

 

 

 

"Chaewon unnie.." 

 

 

"why? what the matter yuri?" 

 

 

"Yena.."

 

 

"What about him?"

 

 

"He have my daughter" 

 

 

"What? did he kidnap ye-eun?"

 

 

"No.. Ye-eun went missing and unfortunately his the one who found my daughter."

 

 

"So whats the matter with that?"

 

 

"I-m.. not ready to see him"

 

 

"aigoo. Did he know?" 

 

 

"N-no, and i don't 

have a plan telling him"

 

 

"Okay.. just relax, just get your daughter and leave" 

 

 

"Okay unnie.. thankyou.."

 

 

"No problem. take care okay? 

don't be so nervous." 

 

 

The call ended and yuri told the ajumma to get home, she's the one who will pick up her daughter. 

 

 

 

Yuri was feeling nervous as she was driving then her cry dies, but luckily it turn on again. Her heartbeat can't stay still as she was near at yena's house. 

 

 

 

Yuri park her car infront of yena's house and she took a deep breath before she get out of her car, she push the door bell. 

 

 

 

"Yuri.." eunbi said as she open the gate.

 

 

 

"Eunbi unnie.." yuri said then she hug eunbi.

 

 

 

"where's ye-eun?" yuri asks.

 

 

 

"Inside, come on let's get inside, its cold outside." Yuri nodded then she follow eunbi. 

 

 

 

 

As yuri step in to the door her eyes gaze in one direction, where ye-eun and yena was playing around. She can't help but to smile but she need to hide it. 

 

 

 

"Ye-eun ah~" the little girl and yena look at where the voice came from. 

 

 

 

"EOMMMMAAAAAAAA" ye-eun runs towards her mother and hug her.

 

 

 

"Yah! why did you get lost?" yuri said then ye-eun look down.

 

 

"I followed a butterfly, im sorry mommy" ye-eun's eyes are now teary.

 

 

"I told you not to follow a butterfly right?" yuri said as she wipes her daughter tears. 

 

 

 

"Luckily they found you, what if bad person caught you." 

 

 

"I'm sorry mom." yuri hugs her daughter again. 

 

 

 

"Don't get lost again okay? I won't leave without you.. You're the only one i have.."  yena's heart felt a pang upon hearing this. 

 

 

 

"Yes eomma, i won't do it again." yuri smile then she stood up and held her daughter's hand. 

 

 

 

"Eunbi unnie.. thankyou for taking care of my daughter" yuri said and bows.

 

 

 

"no problem, but it's yena who found her, he's the one who should you thank." eunbi said then yuri look at yena. 

 

 

 

"Yena-ssi thankyou for taking care of my daughter, if anything you want just say it so i can payback." yuri bows.

 

 

"No problem. Please take care of your daughter nexttime so she won't get lost." yena said. 

 

 

 

"We will be leaving now. Thankyou." yuri said then she bows again. Yuri was about to walk when her daughter stop her. 

 

 

 

"Why baby?" yuri looks at her daughter.

 

 

 

"Can i say goodbye to uncle yena?" ye-eun plead then yuri nodded, the little girl runs towards yena. 

 

 

 

"Uncle yenaaaa thankyou for taking care of me." her little arms wrap around yena's neck, yena smile at the child action. 

 

 

 

"Listen to your mom well okay? so you won't get lost." Ye-eun nodded. 

 

 

 

"Let's talk about ducks again next time uncle" they all laugh. 

 

 

"okay okay." ye-eun runs back to her mother side. 

 

 

 

"Goodbye little one." Ye-eun wave her hands towards to yena,yujin and eunbi. 

 

 

 

Yuri and her daughter was now out of there sight. Yujin was the first one to spoke up.

 

 

 

"Waa, yuri noona still not changing she still pretty.. right hyung nim?" yena nodded and sighed. 

 

 

 

"Yea, she's still the same." eunbi sits beside yujin. 

 

 

 

"But you know im still curious who is ye-eun's father. how old is ye-eun?" eunbi asks.

 

 

 

"4 years old" yena replied. 

 

 

 

"And you said, you and yuri was a thing 5 years ago. that means.. you have the possibility that ye-eun's is your daughter?" yujin said. 

 

 

 

"Did you and yuri did it?" eunbi asks.

 

 

 

"I don't know, I can't remember.. how i wish i am ye-eun's father, but ye-eun said the guy left them. and that guys is an after he make yuri pregnant then he run." yena shook her head. 

 

 

 

"Yea that guy is really an " yujin said. 

 

 

 

"Yena, look at yuri and ye-eun if the two is already gone." eunbi command then yena stood up and open the door. 

 

 

 

 

Yena looks at the front of their gate and see that they are still there, it look likes they having a hard time, yena walks toward to yuri and ye-eun's direction. 

 

 

 

"Hey." yena spoke up that startled the mother and daughter. 

 

 

 

"You startled me" 

 

 

"Im sorry." 

 

 

"Uncle yena our car don't work, i told my mom to call you but—" yuri cover her daughter's mouth that make yena chuckles. 

 

 

"Why didn't you call me if your car isn't starting?" 

 

 

 

"I don't want to be a burden, and infact the taxi that I called already on their way" yuri answered. 

 

 

 

"It's dangerous for you two to take taxi, i'll take you two home." yena said. 

 

 

 

"You don't have to do that." yuri said.

 

 

suddenly yuri's phone rings. 

 

 

"Hello, where are y—?" 

 

 

 

"Hey i just want to say that the booking is cancel thankyou" yena ended the call.

 

 

 

"yah! Why did you do that?" yuri was annoyed.

 

 

 

"I said i'll take you two home." 

 

 

"I told you to not" 

 

 

 

"Whether you like it or not im taking you two home, its late and it's dangerous, plus you said earlier just say what i want, then i want you two to drive you to your house. Wait for me and ill get my car key." yena runs towards his house, yuri couldn't argue more. 

 

 

 

"Come on." yena arrive and he open the door for yuri. 

 

 

 

"Put your seatbelt little one" yena said to ye-eun.

 

 

"You too." yuri was startled again when yena spoke. 

 

 

Yena started the engine and drove, while they were on their way ye-eun was already fall asleep. Yena would glance to yuri and if yuri would look back yena would get his glance to the way. 

 

 

 

"So.. You're single parent?" yena suddenly asks.

 

 

 

"Hmm" yuri only hummed.

 

 

"It must be hard didn't it?" 

 

 

 

"At first it was hard, luckily mom help me." yuri replied. 

 

 

 

"If you don't mind if i asks?" 

 

 

 

"Asks what? turn left" yuri said.

 

 

 

"Who's ye-eun's father?" yena's sudden question makes yuri nervous because she didn't know what to answer.

 

 

 

"I-m sorry.. I'm just curious yea" yena scratches her head. 

 

 

 

"Stop in that gate" yuri pointed then he stop the car.

 

 

 

"Ye-eun ah were home." yuri called out but ye-eun didn't move any inch. 

 

 

 

Yena unbuckled his seatbelt and get out of the car then open the back seat door, she unbuckled the seatbelt of ye-eun and lift it up. 

 

 

Yena is now carrying ye-eun, while yuri is now getting out from the car. Yuri lead the way and yena followed yuri. The Younger girl opens the door and let yena in.

 

 

 

"Just put her in the sofa i'll be the one who carry her into her bed." yuri said. 

 

 

 

"Just say to me where is her bedroom, so you won't be having hard time carrying her" yena smile, yuri was tired to argue so she pointed the pink door.

 

 

 

Yena walks toward the pink door and place the little girl in her own soft and comfortable bedroom. Yena look at the small table beside ye-eun's bed, she smile as she look at the photo. 

 

 

 

It was yuri and ye-eun they are smiling widely, yena can't help but to imagine that if he and yuri didn't broke up maybe he can join the picture. He place the photo back to the table and yena held ye-eun's small hands. 

 

 

 

 

"You really have her smile ye-eun ah, maybe thats why i choose to approach you because i feel weird when i saw you, then you're the one who lead me to your mother again." yena said as he brushes ye-eun's hair. 

 

 

 

"I finally meet her again after a long time, i finally found her because of you. After i met  you and her, there's only one wish i asks for.."

 

 

 

 

"I wish i was your father.. but i think that's impossible. hahah.. Take care of your mom okay? don't be a naughty daughter, obey her." yena smile to the sleeping ye-eun and kissed her forehead. 

 

 

 

"Goodnight and goodbye." Yena stood up and walk out from the room. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.. I'll be going now." yuri hummed as she doesn't lift her head. when yena close the door that's when yuri burst out in tears, She walks towards her daughter's bedroom.

 

 

 

 

"Ye-eun ah.. Im sorry" yuri cried.

 

 

"eomma?" ye-eun said as she rubbed her eyes.

 

 

"eomma why are you crying?" 

 

 

"It's nothing, im just geting emotional because i almost lost you." ye-eun smile and hug her mommy.

 

 

"Don't cry mommy.. im here.." yuri smile to her daughter. 

 

 

 

"Okay sleepnow. Goodnight" Yuri kissed her daughter's forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Weeks passed yuri was struggling because of her daughter, ye-eun has been crying for 30minutes. 

 

 

"Ye-eun ah, your uncle yena is busy." 

 

 

 

"bu-t i w-ant to see uncle yena.." the little girl sobs.

 

 

"okay stop crying, ill try to call him alright?" ye-eun nodded as she sobs.

 

 

 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Is there anything wrong joyu— 

i mean yuri?"  

 

"ah.. are you busy?"

 

"No not really, why?" 

 

"ahm.. ye-eun she's been 

crying for 30 minutes 

because she wants to see you, 

and she won't stop crying 

and i need to go to work.." 

 

"Ah is that so? 

Im not busy i can 

look for her for you. 

can i talk to her?"

 

"Ye-eun??" 

 

"Uncle yena.."

 

"Hey don't cry.. I 

told you to obey 

your mom right?"

 

"Why you giving her a hardtime?" 

 

yuri was only listening to yena and ye-eun's conversation, yuri was feeling guilty not able to tell yena the truth. She was still scared that yena might take her child if he knew it. 

 

"Im sorry uncle yena.. I really just want to meet you." ye-eun pouted.

 

"okay okay don't be a cry baby 

i'll see you there okay? don't 

give your mom a hard time"

 

"Naeeee"

 

"Hm yena, this is yuri. thankyou so much." 

 

"Nah its okay, i missed ye-eun too. 

Im also shy telling you that maybe

i could see her. Im afraid that you

won't let me." 

 

"You could asks i don't mind since your the one who found her." 

 

"Okay ill hang up now, 

ill be there in 15 minutes." 

 

 

yena hang up the phone then yuri somehow felt happy that she was going to see yena, the feelings are still there.. yuri is still in love with yena.

 

 

 

 

15 minutes passed and yena was in yuri's front door, he pushed the doorbell and yuri open the door, the little girl jump out of her sit after seeing yena. 

 

 

"uncleee yena" ye-eun exclaim as she run towards yena and hug him. 

 

 

"Sorry again if i disturb you.." yuri said.

 

 

"No, don't said that im happy that you called me" yena smile as she looks at yuri. 

 

 

"C-mon ye-eun." 

 

 

"You want me to drop you to your work?" yena asks yuri. 

 

 

 

"C'mon mommy, let's leave together." ye-eun said as she hold her mother hand while her other hand is holding yena's. 

 

 

Yuri smile and nodded, she can see her daughter happiness. Ye-eun's happiness is only matters to yuri and she knows she's being unfair for the both yena and ye-eun. 

 

 

 

Yena dropped yuri at her work and ye-eun bid a goodbye to her mother. Ye-eun suggested that she to go to convience store. 

 

 

 

"Okay little one take all you want" yena said, ye-eun cheered and grab a kimbap. 

 

 

"This is my favorite uncle." 

 

 

"Oh, were the same favorite" ye-eun smile widely to yena. 

 

 

The two of them grabs a kimbap and other foods, chocolate and a milk, yena pay for it and they drove to yena's house. The moment they step on yena's door way, ye-eun calls her uncle yujin.

 

 

 

"Uncleeee yujin" ye-eun runs to yujin who is in the living room. 

 

 

"Ye-eun ah!! Do you miss uncle yujin?" ye-eun nodded and hug him. 

 

 

"How about me ye-eun do you not miss me?" ye-eun look where the voice came from and runs. 

 

 

"Auntie eunbiii" the little girl hugs her. 

 

 

"I miss you too auntie." 

 

 

"really?" ye-eun nodded. 

 

 

 

"Okay ye-eun come here, eunbi noona and an yujin, let's all eat." yena place the plastic bag full of food they brought from the convience store.

 

 

 

The four of them eat the food that they bought, ye-eun was happy to see her uncle and auntie. They laugh when ye-eun is making face, eunbi can't help to think that ye-eun is really yena's child. 

 

 

 

 

From yena's features from yena's attitude, ye-eun have it all even the love for the ducks, but only yuri can confirm it. 

 

 

 

"Ye-eun ah, from now on call me daddy yujin okay?" yujin said that make ye-eun smile. 

 

 

"Really can i call you my daddy?" yujin nodded. 

 

 

"Yah yah! how about me?" yena said and pouted.

 

 

"uncle yenaa.. don't be jealous" ye-eun hugs yena.

 

 

"You like yujin more than me?" yena said.

 

 

"hmmm" ye-eun pretend to think.

 

 

"tch, you like him more than me, uncle yena is jealous." yena still pouted. 

 

 

 

"don't be jealous uncle yena, i can call you daddy too so i can have two daddy" ye-eun cheer that make him smile. 

 

 

 

"ye-eun, yena" they both look at eunbi and pouted

 

 

*Click*

 

 

Eunbi take a picture of ye-eun and yena, she smile upon seeing the two looking a like with the duck pose, eunbi was still thinking that yena was the father of ye-eun. 

 

 

 

 

The 4 of them decided to watch frozen since ye-eun want to watch it, when they reach the middle of the movie, yena look at ye-eun who is yawning.

 

 

 

"Do you want to sleep?" ye-eun nodded.

 

 

 

"Okay come here, rest your head here." yena tap his lap then ye-eun lay then she fell asleep. 

 

 

 

When the movie about to end, Yena felt her eyes getting heavy, he decided to lay and put ye-eun beside him. Now ye-eun was hugging him. 

 

 

 

"Yah an yujin look at this two, they really look alike the way they pouted in their sleep hahah" eunbi said while looking at the two.

 

 

 

"Yea, eunbi unnie i think.. Yena is the father."

 

 

 

"I think the same yujin, but we still need yuri's confirmation about that." eunbi said, yujin nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hours passed yena and ye-eun was still sleeping, and it's time to yuri to pick up her daughter. 

 

 

 

 

Someone rang the doorbell, yujin was the one who open the door because eunbi is in the kitchen preparing for dinner. 

 

 

"Oh hey yuri noona" yujin greeted.

 

 

"Ye-eun is sleeping, you can come in." yuri nodded then she step in and remove her shoes then she grab the slipper at the side. 

 

 

 

 

"She's in yena's room with yena, you can just go there" yuri nodded.

 

 

Yuri walk towards yena's room and yuri was suprise to see her daughter hugging yena tight, she can't help but her heart flutters. 

 

 

 

"Ugh.." yena groans and finally opening his eyes. 

 

 

 

Yena felt that someone is standing infront of the door then he saw yuri, he rubbed her eyes thinkinh that he was hallucinating. 

 

 

 

"I'm here idiot." yuri snorted.

 

 

 

"Y-yuri.." yena let out a husky voice.

 

 

"D-daddy yena.." ye-eun mumbles. 

 

 

 

Yuri was shock when her daughter call yena daddy, and yena can really tell by yuri's expression.

 

 

 

"Ahm.. Yujin and I she call us daddy." yena smile

 

 

"Is that okay?" yena said.

 

 

"Yea it's okay" yuri nodded.

 

 

 

"Joy— imean yuri.. how are you?" yena asks as yuri sitted beside her daughter who is sleeping. 

 

 

 

"I'm fine.. how about you?" yuri asks.

 

 

 

"I'm fine too." yena smile. 

 

 

 

"Yuri, i miss you." yuri look at yena. 

 

 

"My feelings are still the same yuri.. even you have a child i don't care." yena look back at yuri. 

 

 

 

Yuri's heart was fluttering and at the same time hurting, she was still afraid. 

 

 

 

"I know you're afraid to love again.. I know i make mistake.. but i want you to know that i still love you yuri ah.." yena let everything out. 

 

 

 

"I still not ready to forgive you yena.. Im glad that i met you again but the pain is still here.." yena nodded. 

 

 

 

"I know.. and im really sorry. I thought were okay at hyewon's party but the other day you were gone, i'll try to find you but i can't find you.. i thought you dated another man but i think you do coz you have now ye-eun." yena smile. 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah.. Please give me a chance to prove my love to you.. Now that i already met you again, i won't let you go again. I would accept ye-eun with whole hearted."

 

 

 

"I'm sorry yena.. but i can't.." after yuri said that ye-eun wakes up. 

 

 

 

"Eomma? daddy yena?" the little girl said.

 

 

 

"Let's go home now ye-eun." ye-eun nodded as she rubbing her eyes. 

 

 

 

Yena was left alone in his own room while the two leave, Yuri still doesn't fully forgive him, Yena sighed and lay down on his bed. 

 

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

Yena was so drunk the day of their company has a party, He couldn't see the people faces and he walks towards his car. 

 

 

 

"Yena.." goeun called out. 

 

 

 

"who are you?" 

 

 

 

"its me yuri." 

 

 

 

"No its not my joyul's voice." yena said while opening the door of his car. 

 

 

 

Goeun stop him and grabs her neck then goeun kissed his lips, yena push goeun away. 

 

 

"Get lost." yena said and wipes his mouth. 

 

 

 

Goeun leaves and she goes to the dark alley. 

 

 

"Did you capture it?" the guy nodded.

 

 

"now send it to yuri." goeun smirk. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena reached their dorm where yuri and him live. He twisted the door and to be greeted with yuri's hand. 

 

 

 

"Yuri what the ?" yena hold her swolen cheeks where yuri slap him.

 

 

 

"What the huh? Yena what the is this!!" yuri shove to yena's face the picture of him and goeun kissing. 

 

 

 

"I—"

 

 

 

"How long yena.. how ing long.." yuri cried out, yena try to hug his girlfriend but yuri push him away. 

 

 

"How long you seeing her behind my back.." yuri felt her knees weaked.

 

 

 

"Im not seeing her or having a relationship with her. I only have you." yuri hitted yena.

 

 

 

"Liar! You two were kissing and you telling me you only have me. stop with your bulls" yuri burst out.

 

 

 

"joyul..." 

 

 

"don't call me with that name ever again." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Let's break up." yuri said then she walk out leaving yena.

 

 

 

"J-joyuul..." yena cried and kneeled down. 

 

 

—————————————————————

 

 

(A/N: HEHEHEH NEXT CHAPTER IS LAST CHAPTER 😂 THANKYOU FOR READING THIS OF MINE HAHAHA I JUST LOVE YULYEN UWU 🥰 

 

 

IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS JUST COMMENT IT DOWWWN HERE 😉👍

 

 

 

Lets be mutuals:

Twt:_pandaevil03_

curiouscat:_evilpanda_