Anniversary

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Goodmorning yena~” a small petite girl greeted the girl beside her with her lips pouting like a duck.

 

 

 

 

“Goodmorning babe~” yena replied without opening her eyes and snuggles her head and smell the scent of her wife. 

 

 

 

 

 

“You know what date today is??” yuri excitedly asks. 

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know, What time is it babe?” yuri frowned a bit.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s 8am.. why?” yuri replied, yena immediately open her eyes and sit up.

 

 

 

 

“Geeeez!! I have a meeting, I’m sorry babe i need to get up now.” yena said and rush to their bathroom leaving her wife pouting. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and yena has been married for 7 years, and in that span , yena didn’t missed any anniversary but today the older girl forgot it. 

Yuri and yena have a daughter who is 5 years old, they name her yuna. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eommaaaaaa” yuna called her mom from the door, yuri immediately turn to her daughters direction and give the little girl lovely smile.

 

 

 

 

“Yuna ah~ Come here~” the little girl run to her mother and hug her.

 

 

 

 

“Eomma where’s appa??” 

 

 

 

 

“She’s taking a shower, is my baby hungry?” yuna nodded and pouted her ducky lips, she got it from her appa.

 

 

 

 

 

“Mommy will cook you a food~” yuri kissed her daughter pouted lips and she place the little girl on the dining chair and make a breakfast for them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Goodmorning appa~” yuna greeted yena and kissed her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

“Goodmorning to my little one~” yena beamly said and tickles her daughter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Babe~~ I might be home late because there’s something in the office i need to complete.” yuri just nodded, yena sense her wife is sulking.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey~ Don’t sulk, I’ll make it up to you joyyl~~” yena backhug her wife and kissed her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll get going now, please lock the door yuri ah~” yena said and grab her suitcase.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Appa Take careee~” yuna waved to her father while munching her food.

 

 

 

 

 

“Nae~ Look mommy for me” yena replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You still don’t know what date today is?” yuri lastly attempt before yena leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Silly ofcourse~ It’s May 15, Bye i’ll take my leave now” yena chuckles and kissed her wife lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tch! She totally forgot it. Arrgh!! You’ll be sleeping in the couch tonight duck!” yuri said to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena’s meeting are done early, Yena stayed at her office for the past 7hours she was sitting comfortably while doing the files she needed. Yena looked at the picture frame that are on the side of the table, she smiled.

 

 

 

 

“I’m so lucky” yena said then she looked at the picture of their wedding then something caught her eyes, Yena had her eyes widened.

 

 

 

 

 

“May 15, GSKSHAKAJS!! ITS OUT ING ANNIVERSARY!!” Yena shouted as she remember her mistake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Why are you shouting?” the door of her office opens revealing the tall girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YUJINIE!” yena said.

 

 

 

 

“What? why do you need to shout?” yujin rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I ing forgot our anniversary.” yena hold her temples.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hahah You ed up bro!” yujin laughed and yena just glared at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s why she’s been sulking since the morning! How can I forgot about it?!” yena was about to cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I was so stressed for our upcoming project and totally forgot!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You should leave now yena unnie! I’m so sure yuri unnie is angry at you right now and you’ll be sleeping on the couch!” yujin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“There’s no way i would sleep on the couch. It’s uncomfortable.” yujin laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You better leave unnie, I remember when It’s our 2 anniversary, wonyoung leave me to our front door freezing to death because i forgot about our anniversary. After that I promise to myself that i should not forget our anniversary. It’s traumatising, I don’t want you to experience that.” yujin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But I still need to finish this..” yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aissh! You can do it tomorrow unnie.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Choose, Finish that tomorrow or your wife will finish you?” yena suddenly felt scared.

 

 

 

 

 

“O..fcourse.. I’ll finish this tomorrow..” yena sighed and closed all the file. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Better make up to her unnie, or else..” yujin run her thumb on her neck to make the sign of death. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, I should go home now yujin” yena said and hug her bestfriend, she leave her office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eomma i thought it was your anniversary why appa is not here??” yuna said to her mother.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, you remember our anniversary?” yuna nodded, yuri pull the blanket up to her daughter’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ofcourse eomma,We always go out when it’s your anniversary but today we didn’t, Appa must be really busy..” yuna pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Your appa forgot about our anniversary.” yuri sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry let’s punish appa for forgetting our anniversary. Go to sleep now yuna its kind a late~” yuri kissed her daughter’s forehead. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Goodnight eomma~” yuna kissed her mom then she closed her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri leave yuna’s room and looked at the clock, It’s 11pm in the evening and still yena is nowhere to found, yuri sighed.

 

 

 

 

“She totally forgot it! aisshh.. I hate you choi!” yuri said and was about to go to their room when their doorbell rings. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri open the door and rolled her eyes as she saw her wife figure awkwardly smiling onto her, yuri turned her back to ignore yena.

 

 

 

 

 

“Babe~~”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t you babe babe me.” yuri said, yena gulped hard.

 

 

 

 

 

“Look, I’m so sorry if I forgot that it’s our anniversary.. I’m sorry that I made you angry.. I was just a little stressed because of work. ” yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Just forget it. I’m just being childish i know were not teenage who would celebrate their anniversary.. I should understand you” yuri pouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey hey~ don’t say that, You’re not being childish. And who cares if we are now parents and not teenager we can still celebrate our anniversary..” yena back hug her wife, and place yuri’s favorite flower infront of her.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s better than late than never. right?” yena smiled, yuri hide her smile and grab the flower. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Happy 7th anniversary my love~” yena kissed the younger girl lips, yuri can’t help but to smile. She want to be angry at her wife but seeing her wife, all of her anger faded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Happy anniversary ducky.” yuri hugged the older girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll make it up to you tomorrow~ I promise! I go my day off tomorrow so we can spend time.” yena said and kissed her wife, her wife response and it make her smile to the kissed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is yuna already asleep??” yena asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes why??” yuri asks as she look at her wife who’s wiggling her eyebrows, yuri rolled her eyes as she know what the older girl means.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tch! Nope! Not today, I’m still angry at you.” yuri stick her tongue out.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jjoyyyuuull~~~” yena whined.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for the flower, I’m going to sleep~” yuri said as she walk towards their room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you following me?” yuri stop in their bedroom front door.

 

 

 

 

 

“Eerr.. to sleep??” yena hesitate answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No, You’re gonna sleep on the couch tonight. That’s for forgetting our anniversary.” yuri kissed the older girl lips and rush to their room then she closed the door leaving the older girl stun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena sighed then she sit and looked at the couch. Yena heard the door opens, she slightly smile but then yuri throw a pillow, blanket and her duckie plushy. Yena’s smile faded, she walked towards the pillows and blanket then she pick it up. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Goodnight babe I love you~” yena shouted to their bedroom door, then she walked towards the couch and place her pillow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re roommates for today couch .” yena said to the couch and her ducky plushy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yujin was right, I shouldn’t have forget our anniversary.”

 

 

 

————————————————————————

 

 

 

A/N: ONE SHOT ONLY FOR TODAY UWU HAHAHAHAHAH I’LL UPDATE MY U R SEQUEL MAYBE THIS SATURDAY OR SUNDAY💖

 

 

 

LETS STREAM VIOLETA AND LA VIE EN ROSE!! 💖

 

MORE VIEWS AND WE GETTING 1M LVER🥰