Bet pt.2

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

 

 

 

After that incident yuri and yena never spoke to each other again, yuri tried but yena never listen nor talk to her, until yena was transfering to another school and yuri doesn't know about it.

 

 

 

2 weeks passed, yuri notice that yena doesn't attend their class anymore little did she know yena was already transfered to other school. 

 

 

 

"Hey. Have you seen yena?" yuri asks one of their classmate.

 

 

"As far as i know she transfered already." 

 

 

"oh." yuri felt sad.

 

 

"Thankyou." yuri said then she lower her head

 

 

 

 

'It's all my fault.' yuri sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi Yenaaa!!" I heard my bestfriend called me. 

 

 

 

"What do you want Ahn Yujin?" the older girl said as she still focusing on her project. 

 

 

 

 

"Wanna hang out? I can introduce you to my other friends." yujin said but i declined.

 

 

 

"Tsk. You should enjoy your life now yena, Its been 5 ing years since you enjoy your life. Is it because of that girl who hurt you?" yena sighed

 

 

 

 

"You should enjoy and find other girl, we're not getting younger yena. If you change your mind just call me" yujin said and leave me.

 

 

 

Yena sighed and drop the pen she's using and take 5 minutes break.

 

 

"You're right ahn yujin its been 5 years since yuri broke my precious heart. 5 years had passed but you still own my heart." 

 

 

 

"You broke it but i think you still the one who can fix it. Maybe yujin was right i should enjoy myself rather here being alone" yena said then she continue the project that for the company where she and yujin works.

 

 

 

 

 

After the day she knew that everything was just a bet she cried before she sleeps, it was just too hurtful for her. That was the very first heartbreak of her. 

 

 

Yena transfered to school same as yujin, she followed her bestfriend, She also change the way she looks, from clothing to her face with the help of yujin.

 

 

The nerdy look change to badass look. [the look of yena in mirotic💖] 

She always tied her hair ponytail, but she still the yena who was soft. After she change the way she looks, every girls in their school gave her presents on valentines since it was a all girl school. They just fall on yena's charm, but yena wasn't happy at all she still longing for someone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

beep.

 

Unknown.

 

                If you're reading this, This is an invitation for all alumni student of OTR high that we were having a reunion on this coming sunday at OTR school field. We hope to see you! 

 

 

 

Yena reads that and make her want to attend but she was too afraid to come because she thought they will bully her again. 

 

 

 

'Maybe If i go I can see her?' yena thought.

 

'I already forgive her.'

 

'I miss her'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri also receive the invitation and she was excited to go, because she might reunite with her high school friends. and also maybe she will meet yena there.

 

 

 

'Is she still mad at me?'

 

'Is she doing well?'

 

'I miss her.'

 

'Will i able to see you and make all things right?' yuri sighed and slammed her body to her comfy bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin. Is this okay?" yena said 6th time, they were trying all the clothes  in yena's wardrobe.

 

 

 

"Too old fashion." yujin frowned.

 

 

 

"Yujin its the 6th time and i haven't pick the one i'll wear later." yena pouted. 

 

 

 

"Aish." yujin stood up and pushed yena away then she search for yena's clothes.

 

 

 

"Here" yujin handed yena the clothes.

 

 

 

It was a black pants, a plain white shirt then a black leather jacket. After all her superior look was with her leather jacket.

 

 

"Leather jacket again?" 

 

 

"Why? Its good, you looked good in that. So all of the people who bullied you when you were in high school have their jaw dropped knowing the school nerd is now a school hottie" yujin smile proudly.

 

 

 

"and What if? yuri was there, and find you looked good, she'll have the thought of why she just think you as her toy. make them regret everything choi." yujin winked.

 

 

 

"Whatever you say dog. But thankyou anyway i don't know what to do of you're not here." yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

"no worried i got you buddy." 

 

 

 

"now get yourself ready and smash them all later." yujin jokingly said.

 

 

"Silly." yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri sweet—" 

 

 

 

"What the heck with all this mess?" her bestfriend shouted.

 

 

 

"I don't know what to wear chae." yuri said who were sitting on the floor looking like a mess. 

 

 

 

"Just wear dress and that's it, It's just a reunion." chaewon rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"But what if yena was there? then she looks good now And im here looking like a potato." chaewon sighed and pick the color mustard yellow dress and throw it to yuri's face.

 

 

 

"Stop overthinking and change. I'll be waiting for you outside" chaewon said as she step out of yuri's room.

 

 

 

 

Chaewon and yuri been bestfriend when yena transfered to other school then chaewon transfered to their school. They been hanging out since then and eventually became bestfriend.

 

 

 

Yuri sighed and looked at the dress chaewon throw to her, she trust her bestfriend then she change her clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri walks out of her room and called her bestfriend to look at her, she doesn't have the confidence on her looks.

 

 

"Chaewon-unnie~" yuri called out.

 

 

 

"You look stunning yuri ah~" chaewon make an "o" shape with .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou" yuri shyly mouthed. 

 

 

 

 

"C'mon lets go!" chaewon said and grab her bestfriend arms. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"C'mon YENA COME OUT NOW!" yujin shouted from the living room.

 

 

 

"But yujin i think i looked weird!" yena replied.

 

 

 

 

"Just come out now, you coward! Don't wait for  me to come in!" yena sighed then yujin heard the door knob twisted. 

 

 

 

 

 

"How do I look?" yena step out of her room and shyly faced yujin.

 

 

 

 

"You looked great duck! Surely all girls will fall in love with you even the girls who looked down on you." yujin winked.

 

 

 

 

"Btw i'll pick minjoo first then lets see each other in the party at your old school." yujin said and grabs her key leaving the older girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena sighed and looked at the mirror. 

 

 

 

 

"You looked great, have a confidence dont be a coward." yena talk to herself through the mirror. 

 

 

 

'I wish i could see you' yena thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A loud bass sound coming inside the school, Giggles and laughter can be heard from the former students. 

 

 

Yuri and chaewon are now walking on the school grounds, they reached the school field and they reunited with their classmates. They talk about their achievements and everything about their life. 

 

 

 

"Yuri you looked matured now" her classmate said

 

 

 

"Really thankyou." yuri replied.

 

 

 

 

"Hi girls" They all looked where the voice came from and it was goeun.

 

 

 

"Hi goeun unnie" one of yuri's classmate said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh hello there yuri" goeun greeted and grabs yuri's hand then kissed it.

 

 

 

 

"Hi." yuri pulled her hands away from goeun.

 

 

 

 

"Tsk." chaewon react.

 

 

 

 

"Okay stop ruining yuris day goeun please" chaewon rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omg is that the famous captain ball of baseball in produce high?" 

 

 

 

"You mean the great Ahn Yujin?"

 

 

 

"What are she doing here?"

 

 

 

 

"Oh, She's with our campus sweetheart kim minjoo" 

 

 

 

 

"Omg it's ahn yujin!!" chaewon squeal.

 

 

 

"so ?" yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"She's the captain ball of produce high baseball. She's charming and goodlooking also good at baseball." chaewon explain.

 

 

 

"Tch. I'm way better than this ahn yujin." goeun said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"CHOI YENA!!" Yujin suddenly shouted and everyone look at yujin.

 

 

 

 

"Is choi yena here?" 

 

 

 

"Where is that nerdy?" 

 

 

 

 

"So This yujin knows the nerdy choi" goeun utter.

 

 

 

 

"Chaewon she's here but where?" yuri said roaming her eyes around finding where yena is.

 

 

 

 

Everyone was just looking at yujin, now that yujin shouted yena's name everyone was curious on what yena and why yujin knows that nerdy girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come out now choi yena! I know you're behind that decorated tree" yujin said and everyone looked at the decorated tree then they gasps.

 

 

 

 

Yena come out from the decorated tree looking down while walking towards yujin, everyone's eyes was glued at them. 

 

 

 

"Is that really choi yena?"

 

 

"The nerdy one? really?"

 

 

"omg she looks so hot."

 

 

"She really looks badass"

 

 

 

"I regret calling her ugly." 

 

 

That was the comment yena heard, she looked up to fully face everyone, She bowed and smile to every person she make eye contact. 

 

 

 

 

"You didn't have to shout like that yujin. You know how much i hate attention." yujin chuckles.

 

 

 

"You'll thank me later. Anyway have fun, i'll be with minjoo." yujin winked and leave yena behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena sighed and she was about to walked out when goeun and her friends stand infront her.

 

 

 

"Long time no see choi" goeun smirk.

 

 

 

"Yea, and i don't want a fight, im just here to have fun." yena said.

 

 

 

"Now you really know to talk back. New look? Ponytail? With leather jacket? do you think you're cool huh?" goeun pushed her.

 

 

 

"Please goeun im not here to fight." yena said then she walks out leaving goeun irritated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is that really the choi yena i know?" yuri asks herself.

 

 

 

"Is she really the choi yena? she looks really different." yuri said then she face chaewon.

 

 

 

 

"Yes i think so, you said she's a nerdy, but she looks like a freaking hot papa." chaewon said.

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know, I'm actually surprised too." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"She's beautiful right?" chaewon bestfriend.

 

 

 

"I don't wanna lie but yes she's freaking good looking." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

"Now get your girl and fix what you broken." chaewon winked as yujin yena and minjoo passed by them then she pushed yuri to yena. 

 

 

 

 

Yena was alert about her surrounding and she immediately catch the falling girl, she looked at her. Its was her.

 

 

 

 

"Y-yuri.." yena utter.

 

 

 

"Y-yena.." 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry didn't mean to pushed you that hard." chaewon said.

 

 

 

"Hi I'm Kim chaewon." yena smiled and took the hand of chaewon.

 

 

 

"I'm Choi yena." chaewon smiled back.

 

 

 

 

"Wanna hangout with us?" chaewon invites yena, then she looked to her left side where yujin and minjoo stands.

 

 

 

"Suree no problem." Yujin was the one who answered then they all seated around the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While yujin,minjoo and chaewon was having fun, yena and yuri was just sitting beside each other no one dares to talk first. Yena would glance but when yuri would look at her back she immediately will looked away. 

 

 

 

 

"New look huh?" yuri broke out the wall between them.

 

 

 

"uh? y-yea.. yujin force me." yena scratch her hair. 

 

 

 

"You look great btw." 

 

 

 

"You too, you still look the same" yena manage to look at yuri.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." yuri suddenly utter.

 

 

 

 

"for? why are you saying sorry?" yena asks.

 

 

 

 

 

"You know. About the b-bet." yuri lower her head.

 

 

 

 

"Ah, nah its okay. already get over it."yena smile.

 

 

 

 

"But.." 

 

 

 

 

"Its fine yuri ah.. You dont have to be sorry." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you still with goeun?" yena asks.

 

 

 

"no, i broke up with her that day." 

 

 

 

 

"why?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Because that day I realize what really love means." yuri looked at yena.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll go to the comfort room" yuri excuse.

 

 

 

 

"You want me to accompany you?" yuri shakes her head.

 

 

 

"It's fine." yena nodded then yuri stand up and walk towards the comfort room

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was eyeing yuri while she was walking towards the comfort room, then her eyes caught goeun with her friends, its like they are plotting something.

 

 

 

Yena saw goeun stand up from her sit and walks towards the comfort room, yena frowned and she also stand up then she excuse herself from yujin and followed goeun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey yul!" goeun said in a drunk tone.

 

 

 

 

"You're drunk goeun. You must go home." Yuri said feeling annoyed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I missed you yul~ i still love you.." goeun throw herself to yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Were over goeun.” yuri tried to push goeun away.

 

 

 

 

“But i know you still love me” goeun smirk.

 

 

 

Goeun pinned yuri on the wall, yuri was scared it was the first time she saw this side of goeun. 

 

 

 

“G-go-eun.. le-t me g-o. It’s hurt” yuri struggles.

 

 

 

“Tell me why won’t you get back to me.” goeun hicupps.

 

 

 

 

“Is it because of that nerdy choi?” yuri stay silent.

 

 

 

 

“But I still look better than that nerdy.” goeun chuckles.

 

 

 

 

Goeun got her face near yuri and tried to kiss the younger girl but the younger girl would look away so goeun targeted her neck, yuri can’t fight because her hands are pinned on the wall. 

 

 

 

 

“S-top go-eun.” yuri begged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Pl-eas-e..” but goeun didn’t stop instead she ripped yuri’s top.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Yena please come i need you’ yuri thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

then a loud bang echoed inside the comfort room.

 

 

 

 

 

“YOU ING .”voice echoed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-yen-a..” yuri mouthed. 

 

 

 

 

“You idiot.” yena grabs goeuns collar and drag her outside the comfort room. 

 

 

 

And now they are the center of attraction, everyone gathered to see the two fight or should they say how choi yena the nerdy fightt back.

 

 

 

 

“heh, Our nerdy knows how to fight back.” goeun chuckles as she brushes the blood beside her lips.

 

 

 

“Oh, You looks so angry! So scary!” goeun laugh then she stand up.

 

 

 

“C’mon you nerdy choi, is that all you got?” yena was triggered then she run towards goeun and punch her.

 

 

 

They both laying down the grounds puncher each other, exchanging position. both of them are now wounded, everyone cheered.

 

 

 

“You ing bastard.” yena punches goeun.

 

 

 

“You don’t ing touch yuri again.” yena continuesly punches goeun.

 

 

 

“DON’T ING GO NEAR YURI AGAIN. AND.” Goeun spit the blood on .

 

 

 

“What? Continue nerdy ing choi” goeun laugh.

 

 

 

“AND I won’t think twice to ing kill you. I’m not the nerdy choi you thought.” yena clenched her teeth.

 

 

 

“YENA THATS ENOUGH” yujin shouted and grabs yena away from goeun while goeun’s friend grabs their unconcious friend.

 

 

 

“Go to yuri now.” yujin said, then yena snapped from reality and she runs towards the comfort room.

 

 

 

“Yuri??” yena said.

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay yena i’ll handle yuri.” chaewon said.

 

 

 

“bu-“ 

 

 

 

“Trust me yena. You can come tomorrow at her house. just let her be tonight. I’ll take care of her” chaewon nodded to assure yena that she will take care good of yuri.

 

 

 

“Just let me drop you.” yena said then she carries yuri who was also unconsious. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[NEXT DAY] 

 

 

 

Yuri woke up with a heavy feeling, she still scared about what happen yesterday it was not the meeting she expecting, Because of goeun everything was ruined. 

 

 

 

Yuri walked out of her room because she felt hungry. 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re awake.” her bestfriend said. 

 

 

 

 

“Hmm.”

 

 

 

“I already cooked for us, Are you feeling well now?” yuri just nodded. 

 

 

 

 

They both silently eating when the doorbell rings.

 

 

 

“I’ll get it unnie.” yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who is th—“ yuri open the door before she would complete her words yena shown up in the door. 

 

 

 

“H-i.” thats the only thing yena said.

 

 

 

“Hi. Wh-at are y-ou do-ing here?” yuri asks.

 

 

 

 

“Ahm.. Because.. I-“

 

 

 

 

“Oh yena its you, Come in yena” chaewon said.

 

 

 

 

“Hi chaewon.” yena bowed.

 

 

 

“Whats with the flowers?” yuri said.

 

 

 

“Hm Ah.. for you?” yena smile shyly.

 

 

 

“Ah really? thankyou.” yuri slightly blushed as she accept the flowers.

 

 

 

 

“Are you feeling well now yuri ah? I know that bastard are trying to do some stupid to you.” yena clenched her teeth.

 

 

 

 

“Yea thankyou for saving me last night.” yuri smiled.

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t know that you know how to fight back” yuri teased.

 

 

 

 

“You almost broke goeuns face and she deserve it.” chaewon said.

 

 

 

 

“Ofcourse she deserve it. How dare she lay her hands on our precious yuri.” Yena covered after realizing what she just said.

 

 

 

 

Yuri giggles and place the flower that yena gave to her on the vase, then the three of them eats. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie we will be in my room” yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was leading the way to her room while yena was just following her, they reached yuri’s room then yena sits in the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

They are awkwardly sitting beside each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahmm.. Yena..” yena hummed as an answer.

 

 

 

 

“Why did you transfer?” yuri said.

 

 

 

 

“I know it was a long time but you know just curious.” 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m hurt.” yena truthfully answer yuri’s question.

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.” yuri lower her head.

 

 

 

“You don’t have to say sorry all the yuri ah,” yena chuckles.

 

 

 

“But it’s because of me thats why you were hurt” 

 

 

 

“Why you assumed you’re the one who hurt me?” yena said.

 

 

 

 

“Oh? am I not the caused?” yuri looks at yena with innocent look. 

 

 

 

 

“I’m just kidding.” yena laughed.

 

 

 

 

“Okay, I’m really hurt when the day i know that you just befriend with me because of the bet.” yena said seriously.

 

 

 

 

“but then i realize, if it wasn’t i won’t able to know you better.” yena smiled.

 

 

 

 

“That’s what I think too yena.” 

 

 

 

 

“What was the meaning of your congratulatory to me when you left?” yuri asks.

 

 

 

 

“Are you dumb?? I should be the one who is dump.” yena shakes her head, then yuri pinch her waist.

 

 

 

 

 

“Just answer you dont have to clown me.” yuri let out an annoyed face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Its mean you win the bet.” yena manage not to stutter.

 

 

 

 

“Like you fall for me?” yuri asked again.

 

 

 

 

“Yea. kind of.” yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

“You were my crush okay? and the more I talk to you, the more I get to know you.” yena shyly said, then yuri giggles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you giggling at?” yena frowned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re cute.” 

 

 

 

“I know im cute” 

 

 

 

 

“Wow, Now you just change your look, you have the confidence huh?” yuri playfully teased yena.

 

 

 

 

“I’m just kidding you know.” They both laugh then silence again. 

 

 

 

Silence...

 

 

 

 

Silence..

 

 

 

 

 

Silence...

 

 

 

 

Silence..

 

 

 

 

“Yuri ah.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know its sudden and maybe wrong timing but i just want you to know that I still into you.” yena looks at yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m still have this feelings for you. I don’t care of you reject me, I just want to let this out of my chest” yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You know what I realize about the bet?” yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

“I dont know?” yuri face palm. 

 

 

 

 

“Ofcourse i haven’t say it” yuri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Im just kidding again, so what you realize?” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That love isn’t about looks. It’s all about what your heart says” yuri smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

“I like you too choi yena.” yena feels like it was a dream when she heard that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait am i deaf? am I hearing things wrong?” yuri rolled her eyes again. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eh you just like me because of my looks.” yena shakes her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Babo!! Hmmpf” 

 

 

 

“I’m just kidding okay? okay no more jokes.” 

 

 

 

 

“ So you like me too?” yena smiled as she looked at yuri, yuri just nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

“So is that a sign that i can court you now?” yuri nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!”  yena jumped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And to be honest i dont like your look now.” yena frowned.

 

 

 

 

 

“am i look ugly too?” yena bit sad.

 

 

 

 

 

“No! You’re too beautiful that every girls in our reunion have an heart eyes when they see you and it annoyed me.” yuri pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eh my future girlfriend is jealous. Don’t worry I’m yours” yena winked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tch. Here” yuri pick the glasses on her mini table and wear it to yena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I still like this one.” Yuri smiled as she put the glasses on yena’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The nerdy choi I fall in love with.” 

 

 

 

 

 

END

 

—————————————————————

(A/N; HIIIIIII!!!!!!!! UPDATE FOR Y’ALL. SINCE IM WELL FED OF YULYEN MOMENTS IN IZONE CHU S2 uwu 🥰💕 I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCCCCH!!! 

 

 

BUT AS MUCH AS I WANT TO STAY LOYAL TO YULYEN SOMEHOW YENWON IS BEING SOFT TOO 😭 I LOVE HOW THEY ENDED UP CUDDLING EACH OTHER 💞💕 

CHAEWON SHOULD WAKE YENA UP BUT LOL THEY ENDED UP CUDDLING. 

 

 

 

IZONE CHU S2 SERIOUSLY WAS FUNNY EVEN THOUGHT I WATCHED THAT WITHOUT A SUB. HHAHAHAH

 

 

I CAN’T FOR THEIR COMEBAAAAAACK 😭 TEASER PHOTOS ARE DONE 💖 AND ALL OF THEM ARE SO FREAKING GORGEOUS 🥰