Rest

Yulyen oneshots.

YENA x Yuri x Chaewon (JOYURIZ)

Yuri's POV

"Hey~ Something happen again at home?" I asked my girlfriend who's laying in my bed.

 

"It doesn't feel like home there. And yeah, I'm sorry to barged in your apartment. I just don't want to come home today." She said then my girlfriend open her arms asking me to hug her.
 

I gladly walk towards her and embrace her. I felt her heavy breath.

 

"You should rest first. I know Med school is tough." I said to her.

 

"You are my rest Yul." She said as she kissed the top of my head.

 

"You are my rest in this tough world." My heart flutter.

 

The span of years we've been together was great, My girlfriend—Yena always make time to me even med school is tough. Yena didn't want to take Med but her parents insisted.

 

Yena is not good terms with her parents even before we got together. She always wants to go against her parents like what her brother do but Yena's parents are good at manipulation.

 

"I miss you so much Yul~ I wish I could hug you right now so I have my energy back." Yena said through face time.

 

"Why are you miles away from me?" Yena pouted. I smiled she's really cute.

 

"I'm just here to visit my parents. I'll be there in 2 days. I'll give you power hug." I said which made her chuckles.

 

"You should rest now, I know you are tired. three more years. You'll graduate." I said to her.

 

"I can't wait to meet my future Dr." her smile became wide when I said that.

 

"Please come home.. I want my rest." I smiled to her.

 

"You always say I am your rest."

 

"Because you are baby~ You are only my rest in this tough life." She said.

 

"Gotta go. Our class will start. I love you Yuri." She ended it before I said I love you back, I just shake my head and smile.

 

——
Third Person's POV

Four years have passed and Yena already became a Professional Doctor. Yena learned to love what she take, Everyone in the hospital loves her for being bubbly and good doctor.

 

"Dra. Choi, We we're having lunch are you coming with us?" Yena declined.


 

"I'm good. Eatwell." Yena said then she smiled.

 

"Nurse Kim"

 

"Can you give this to Dra. Kang? Thankyou." The said nurse obey. Yena returned to her office.

 

"How are you Yuri ah? I haven't seen you in a while. Are you that busy?" Yena sighed as she talked to the picture of her and Yuri.

 

Yuri have been busy since she's already an Idol, which she dream since she was a child. Now that she debuted, she was so happy.
 

Yena was happy for her since it was her dream. But It was tough for Yena to coped up since their relationship should be a secret, that It may ruined Yuri's image for being an Idol for two years.

 

Yuri apologized to Yena for not being able to meet her nor give time to her. The older understand it, They we're not teenager anymore and they have responsibilities.

 

"Yena, come down." Yena's mother said.
 

Yena come down and saw a familiar face, And she realized it was the nurse in the hospital. Yena bowed down.
 

"This is my daughter who is a doctor. Choi Yena." her father proudly introduced her.
 

"Ah, Yena this is my best friend the Kims. and her daughter right there Kim Chaewon." Chaewon politely bowed since Yena was a senior.

 

"Yeah, I know her. She's the nurse in the hospital." Yena said coldly.
 

"That's good that you two are acquaintance." Yena's mother said as she smile.
 

"When are you planning to get married Yena?" Yena didn't answer and just continue to eat.
 

"Chaewon is pretty single right now. And you two have the same professionals, Isn't great to have you two to marry each other." Yena's mother said which make Yena pissed off.
 

"I'm done eating." Yena stood up and grab her coat, she wants to be alone. She has to be.
 

Yena was calling Yuri's phone but the line was busy, Yena sighed.
 

"Hey." Yena look behind her.
 

"Sorry about my mom." Yena apologize which made the younger chuckles.
 

"It's nothing. Parents are like that." Chaewon sat beside her.
 

"It's exhausting and suffocating." Yena suddenly utter, Yena felt the comfort by the presence of Chaewon.
 

"Go ahead. I am a good listener." Chaewon smiled.
 

"All my life. They been making decisions for me. I haven't decide for myself, the only decision I have my entire life was choosing my girlfriend."
 

"And now they invading it. Sorry, I don't want to offend you." Chaewon chuckles.
 

"I am not offended anyway. And I know you have a girlfriend." Yena look at the younger.
 

"Jo Yuri. The singer idol. I kinda saw your picture on the table hehe didn't mean to." Yena chuckles.
 

"It's fine. Just don't say it to everyone, You know how idol industry works. And I don't want to ruin her reputation." Chaewon admire what Yena said, Yena was selfless.

 

"You are selfless Dra. Choi."
 

"I am. and You can just call me Yena if we're only together." Chaewon nodded.

 

——

There was an emergency in the hospital since there's a car accident, And three people was involved.

The two people involve just get a minor injury, The other one is in the ER. Yena rushed to the ER to check the person.
 

Yena heavily breath, It's her first time to witness this kind of accident. In the span of her being a Doctor, when this kind of accidents occur she wasn't the doctor in charge.
 

The patient heartbeat is going down, Yena did the best she can do to save the woman. The patient heartbeat went flat, Yena prepare the defibrillator.
 

"Clear" Yena said then she put it on the woman chest. She tried it again but the heartbeat still the same.
 

Yena pushed her hands on the woman chest again and again. She can't just give up, she can't let the woman die not when her daughter said to save her mom's life.
 

Nurse kim sighed at the sight of desperate doctor. Chaewon stops Yena which made the doctor cried as she looks at Chaewon.
 

Other doctor arrived and said the time of death of the person. They know that it's Yena's first encounter.
 

Chaewon made Yena sit on the sofa inside her own office. The younger excuse herself first that she will grab some towel. Yena grabs her phone and dialed Yuri's number, The latter answered.
 

"Yuri ah." Yena's voice was shaky.
 

"Yena ah~ I miss you.
I'm sorry but we're going
to practice now. I'll talk to
you later. I love you."

The call ended without Yena's reply. The older cried again, Everything is tough. Everything feels heavy, and she knows Yuri was the one who can feel her relief, Yuri is her rest.
 

"Yena..." Chaewon enter the office, she saw the older crying which made her hugged the latter.
 

"Chaewon ah... I am a bad doctor aren't I? I let the patient died.." Yena said, the younger sighed.
 

"No. You are more than good Yena. You already saved her daughter. You are just new to this that's why you are feeling like this." Chaewon said as she run her hands at the back of Yena.
 

"You did well today Yena. Don't be too hard to yourself. You already saved many lives, It's her time." Chaewon said.
 

The words that Yena wanted to hear from Yuri. That she did well and should not feel guilty, Yena found the comfort in chaewon. And she knows that she should not feeling this way.

——
Yuri's POV

After Three months finally I have a three days vacation that I can do whatever I wants. on the first day I went to my parents to visit them of course I misses them.
 

On my day two I spend time with Yena but the she was called to the hospital which interrupt our time together.


 

On the last day I was excited to spend my time with Yena without interruption. She said Dra. Kang already take her place.

 

"How's in the hospital?" I asked we we're cuddling at the sofa.

 

"Great." Yena answer shortly, I frowned then I look at her.
 

I pull out from the cuddle and cross my arms and pout, She look at me.

 

"I am just tired Yul. You know how busy hospitals." Yena said.


 

"Am I not giving you the rest anymore?" I  said as I look at her with my sad eyes. I heard her sighed.


 

"Yuri.."


 

"Yena.. Tell me. I've been noticing it lately. You never answer my calls nor texting me lately when you always do." I felt my tears will come down any moment.



 

I felt her heavily breath and how tense she is.

 

"Yuri ah.. I'm sorry." She looked down, I heard her sobbed.

 

"I fall out of love."

 

"I tried. I tried to stop this feeling."

 

"I really tried Yuri. I always look back to where we started every time I am feeling this way."

 

"But I failed."
 

"I am sorry. I just can't keep with you being an Idol. I am nothing against it, I am really proud of you. but I want what we have in the past."
 

"In the past that I can go to you to take my Rest. Where my heavy feelings are washed away the moment I hold onto you."
 

"I am sorry that I am feeling this way. This is not what you deserved."


 

"And You did nothing wrong. I was at fault." I was crying hard the moment she spoke up herself. We we're crying.
 

Yena has been having a hard time and I am not there. I am not there when she's struggling. And she was there when I am struggling, even she's busy with her med school she always have time to make me feel better and I—

 

didn't do the same.


 

"I'm sorry for hurting you like this." Yena utter as tears keeps falling down.

 

"Yena..."

 

"We can talk about this right?"

 

"We've been together for eight years. How—" I broke down. I don't know how can I talk or make a sentence. Everything seems painful.


 

"How.. your love easily fades... How.." I broke down, I let my head falls down onto her shoulder and cried.

 

"Chaewon." I look at her with my eyes puffy.

 

"I found the rest I've been looking for." That sentence rip my heart into pieces.
 

"She was there when I was struggling."
 

"She was there when I am having a hard time."
 

"You don't even know how guilty I am when a patient died and I can't revive her. And she was there."

 

"Yuri ah.. I tried to shrugged all the feelings I am feeling for her."

 

"Yena" I called her name and shakes my head.

 

"I don't blame you for falling out of love." Yuri cupped Yena's face.

 

"And I don't blame you for having a feelings for someone else." Yuri force a smile.

 

"You know how much I love you right?" Yena nodded.

 

"That's why I am feeling this way because I don't want to hurt you but still I did." Yena cried like a baby, I wiped her tears away.
 

"Go. If that's what you want. I'll let you go and chase for your happiness." I said as tears keeps falling down my eyes. She cupped my cheeks too before kissing my forehead.

 

"I'm really sorry Yuri. I'm sorry that my love was not that strong as yours." She uttered.

 

"Yena.."

 

"Can I ask one last favor?"

 

"Spend this day with me, pretend that I am still the one you want. After this let's part ways." I heard her sighed, She looked at me.

 

"Is that what you want?" I nodded.


 

"Let me be your rest."




 

"For the last time"





 

You always say I am your REST.


 

not when I realized.


 

I am your REST, but never was your HOME.

——

A/N: HI!

Yuri be like: ANO AKO REST HOUSE?? HAHAHAH JK

MIRYENDA MUNA KAYO NANG ANGST!!