Again

Yulyen oneshots.

Yena enter the elementary school gate, She will visit— pick her niece since her mother asked her.

 

 

"Aishh. Hyewon was the one should pick wonyoungiee." Yena utter to herself as she frowned. 

 

 

There are many students walking and running along the way, And there's one kid that bump into her.

 

 

 

"Yahhh!! My lollipop!!" the child who bumped yena shouted.

 

 

"Yah!" Yena look at the child and look at the lollipop on the ground.

 

 

"You wasted my lollipop." The child glared at her and step on the older's feet before walking away. 

 

 

The child is clearly upset, being Yena she's such a childish so she walk towards the child.

 

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Kiddo, You don't have respect, why would you step on my feet." Yena said, the child stop walking then look at her,Glaring.

 

 

"You are the reason why my lollipop is on the ground." 

 

 

"You are the one who bumped into me." 

 

 

"No, You are the one bumped to me. You are not looking where you going." the child say, hearing it make yena scoffed.

 

 

Yena was about to argue back but the child suddenly shouted.

 

 

"EOMMMAAAAAA" yena frowned, the child fake cry when she saw her mother.

 

 

"Eommaaaaa this old lady bumped into me and my lollipop fell." The child complained. 

 

 

Yena sighed, she look at the child and saw that the little guy smirking, Yena did angry nose scrunch before looking at the child parent.

 

 

"Your child is the one bump— Yuri?" Yena didn't finish her sentence when she saw the little guy mother.

 

 

"How do you know my mom's name? Are you a stalker?" the little guy said, her mother chuckles. 

 

 

"So did you really bump to my little guy and his lollipop fell?" Yuri asked, then the little guy stick her tongue out to Yena which the older rolled her eyes.

 

 

"No. That little guy was the one who bumped to me." Yena reasoned.

 

 

"Mom punish her, That lollipop was precious..." The little guy pouted.

 

 

"Apologize to her." The little guy look at her mother.

 

 

"Mom????" 

 

 

"But she's the one—"

 

 

"Apologize or no hour games?" The little guy pouted.

 

 

"Sorry." The little guy said then she glared at Yena, Yena smiled.

 

 

"You. Apologize to him." Yena pointed herself and Yuri nodded. 

 

 

"Sorry. You better look where you going nexttime." Yena said, then both of them glared at each other. 

 

 

Yuri can't help but to chuckles at the sight of the two, Yena still didn't change, she still a childish. 

 

 

"Hey Yul i mean Yuri, Nice to meet you again." Yena smiled. 

 

 

"Yeah, Didn't know that I'll be seeing you here." Yuri said, the little guy was just looking at the two, more likely glaring at yena. 

 

 

"I'm just here to pick my niece, Eunbi unnie asked me." Yuri nodded. 

 

 

 

Silence..

 

 

"Is this little guy your son?" Yena utter.

 

 

"Yes, I'm eomma yuri's son. what about it?" the little guys said which make Yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

"Sorry about my child, He's a little protective." Yuri said.

 

 

"This is Yujin my son, Yujin this is Aunty Yena." Even though yujin was upset she still bowed to yena. 

 

 

"Mooom Let's gooo hooomee! I'm hungryyyy" yujin whined. 

 

 

"Okay, Yena see you around." Yuri said, the two of them was about to walk away but yena calls yuri's name.

 

 

"Yuri wait. Can I have your number?" Yena asked.

 

 

"No." Yujin answer.

 

 

"I'm not asking you." Yena stick her tongue out. 

 

 

"Here." Yuri gave Yena's cellphone back. 

 

 

"Take care!" Yena said and bid a goodbye to yuri. Yena proceed to pick up her niece. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You've been smiling today after meeting aunty yena." Yujin startled her mother who's busy texting in the living room. 

 

 

"She's a close friend of mommy, It's been a long time since we saw each other." Yujin didn't buy her mother reason instead he shooting suspicious glare at her mom.

 

 

"I don't like that aunty. She's fighting a child back, me to be exact." Yujin pouted, Yuri ruffles yujin hair.

 

 

"I know you too will click." Yujin remove her mom's hand on his head.

 

 

"tchhhh" Yuri could only smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow mom, the food looks delicious." Yujin said as his mouth waters.

 

 

"Do we have visitor today?" Yujin asked, before Yuri could answer, the doorbell rangs.

 

 

"I'll get it." Yujin said then run towards the door and open it.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! What are you doing here?" Yujin utter.

 

 

"And why are there flowers?" Yujin frowned.

 

 

 

"Good Afternoon to you too Yujinie." Yena said that make yujin annoyed.

 

 

 

"Hey, Yul~ for you." Yena gave yuri the flower.

 

 

"You still know my favorite." Yuri said as she sniff the flower.

 

 

"I never forget." Yena smiled.

 

 

"C'mon let's eat." Yuri said.

 

 

Yena was about to sit beside Yuri but Yujin was fast to sit down. Yujin glared at Yena and make a gesture I.Am.Watching.You.

 

 

Yena sit across the two while Yuri preparing the food. Eventually Yuri also sit and they all start to eat. 

 

 

First it was silent, Yujin is observing the two. And He's the one who broke the silence.

 

 

"So aunty Yena" Yena and Yuri looked at Yujin.

 

 

"Are you here to court my mother?" Yena choked on her food upon hearing Yujin's question. 

 

 

"Hey are you okay?" Yuri asked as she gave Yena water. 

 

 

"I'm okay" Yena one shot the water.

 

 

"Yujin, eat first." Yujin obey his mom but still his eyes are on Yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are now done eating, Yuri was cleaning up the food while Yena and Yujin is in the living room. 

 

 

Yena felt uneasy, Yujin still was glaring and observing her. Then Yena was startled when Yujin sit beside her.

 

 

"Are you serious about my mom?" Yujin asked, Yena was confuse.

 

 

"You like my mom right? That's why you are here?" Yena was about to answer but Yujin talk.

 

 

"Let me interview you." Yena gulped, she doesn't know why she's feeling nervous around the child. 

 

 

"Are you rich?" 

 

"I—"

 

"What's your occupation?"

 

"I—"

 

"How much do you earn per month?" 

 

"I—"

 

"Do you have a house? a car?"

 

"I—" Yena wasn't able to answer as yujin continue to talk.

 

 

"Hey Yujin go to your room now, Stop pestering aunty yena." Yuri said, yujin obey.

 

 

"You better be serious about my mom, I don't want to see her hurt." Yujin said before running to Yuri and kissed her cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey sorry about yujin. He's always like that when visitors coming here." Yuri said as she place a juice at the table.

 

 

"You must have a lot of suitors then." Yena chuckles.

 

 

"How's eunbi unnie?" 

 

 

"They are fine, Hyewon and eunbi already had a child. same age as yujin." Yena said.

 

 

"How about you?"

 

 

"What about me?" Yena look at Yuri.

 

 

"Ahh, I'm fine. Just workaholic." Yena slightly smile.

 

 

"Where's yujin father?" Yena asked, and then she saw Yuri's expression.

 

 

"You didn't need to answer if you are uncomfortable." Yena smiled. 

 

 

"He leave us." Yena frowned.

 

 

"After we you know.. broke up.." Yena gulped.

 

 

"My dad was deeply in dept. And It's like arrange marriage since the person's son he in dept with has a thing for me."

 

 

"And I was the dept payment. I don't have a choice but to obey my father." Yuri's tears falls down.

 

 

"Then, The first year was okay. I learn to love him that's why we have yujin now.. but the next year.. He cheated on me." 

 

 

"And for the sake of the family I didn't broke up with him, but then one day he divorce me and force me out of their house." Yena clench her fist.

 

 

"Then I begin to be a single mother. I thank god that Yujin is now healthy, and that's all matters." Yena embrace the younger, The younger hugged the older back. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry.." Yena utter.

 

 

"If I was just brave enough.. You wouldn't experience things like that." Yena said.

 

 

"If only I was brave to fight for you when my parents separate us." Now Yena is also crying.

Yuri shakes her head and smile.

 

 

"Stop.. I understand why you broke up with me, Your parents are manipulative. And You just don't want me to get hurt." 

 

 

"But hey, It's all in the past now." Yuri said as she wipes her tears and pull away from the hug.

 

 

"Yuri.." 

 

 

"Do we still have a chance?" Yuri look at Yena,There she saw the Yena she loves, the Yena who's sincere even though a childish.

 

 

"I want to make up the years we lost.. I still love you yul, it never left.."

 

 

"The first day we met until now.. It still you.." 

 

 

"Maybe that's why none of my relationship works.. because I still finding you in them." Yena cupped Yuri's cheeks.

 

 

 

"I love you yul.. Can we try it again?" Yuri smiled and nodded.

 

 

"You never left my heart too yenyen." Yena smiled.

 

 

"Gosh! I miss that nickname" Yena smiled.

 

 

"Even though I loved him, There always a place for you in my heart." Yena kissed Yuri's forehead. 

 

 

 

"I think the thing I'll be working so hard is to make Yujin like me." Yuri chuckles.

 

 

"He will." Yuri said as she boop yena's nose.

 

 

Without the knowledge of the two, Yujin was there listening to them. Yujin smile as he saw her mom genuine smile. Yujin went to his room as he knows his mom safe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 3 Years.

 

 

 

"YAH YAH YAH!!!! CHOI YUJIN!!!!" Yena's voice echoed through the house.

 

 

"BLEEEH BLEEH BLEEEH. I'M THE FIRST ONE TO GRAB THIS." Yena sighed then she smirked.

 

"Maybe I should call my wonyoungiee so you behave." Yena said as she open her phone, Yujin run fast towards her and drop the cd of their favorite game.

 

 

"That's unfair." Yujin whined.

 

"Easy." Yena stick her tongue out before taking the cd.

 

"Let's take turn appa!!" Yena smiled. 

 

"Okay! Just behave." 

 

 

After a year of dating, Yena didn't take it too long to propose to Yuri. Of course with the help of Yujin. almost half of the year Yena was begging Yujin to agree to marry Yuri, It looks like Yujin was the parents of Yuri.

 

 

And Yujin even agree to take Yena's surname since he's angry with his father upon hearing the reason why he left them. Yuri was so thankful to have a understanding son. 

 

 

"Dinner's ready." Yuri shouted from the dining area, the two run fast towards the dining area.

 

 

Yujin still fast to take the sit beside her mom. Yena rolled her eyes, Yuri smiled at the sight of Yena and Yujin.

 

 

"I feel like both of you are my child and asking for my attention." Yuri chuckles before sitting beside Yujin. 

 

 

"Oh right! before I forgot." Yujin and Yuri look at Yena.

 

 

"So remember what I promise to you for your birthday?" yena asked yujin.

 

 

"Hmm. You said we'll go out of the country, Japan to be exact." Yujin said with a excitement tone on her voice which made Yena smile.

 

 

"We're going there next week, for 15 days" Yujin drop her spoon and fork, and he squeals and dance because of happiness.

 

 

"You really the best appa, even though you are annoying." Yena laughed.

 

 

"You are more annoying." Then the two make face. Yuri could only shakes her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Honey~" Yena snuggles to her wife. 

 

 

"Hmm?" Yuri hummed.

 

 

"Let's enjoy next week. And maybe...."

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Give yujin a sibling??" Yena look at her wife.

 

 

"I already talk to a doctor there in Japan, I know I should tell you first, but if you are still not re—" Yuri shut yena up by kissing the older lips.

 

 

"I'm ready." Yena beamed. 

 

 

"Thank you.."

 

 

"Why are thanking me?"

 

 

"For giving me second chance.. for being supportive to whatever I do" Yuri peck on yena's cheeks.

 

 

"And I should be thankful for Yujin, because of that annoying child I met you." Yuri smile before pinching yena's waist.

 

 

"Stop fighting with my child."

 

 

"He's now my child too, he even take my surname so I can fight him everyday" Yena smiled.

 

"But I love that child. I'm very thankful to him, So I'm gonna spoil him but not too much." Yena said, Yuri smiled.

 

 

"Sometimes I think both of you have similarities, both are annoyingly cute." Both of them laughed. 

 

 

Yujin who's listening again to them also laughed and smile, He didn't intended to listen. He just want to bid a goodnight to them but they talking seriously so he just stay for a while.

 

 

Yujin look at his parents and he saw that the two was about to kiss so it's his cue to come to the room.

 

 

"MOOM! DAAD! GOODNIGHT LOVE YA!!! " Yujin shouted as he laughed.

 

 

"CHOI YUJIN!!!!" 

 

--

Hi fluff everyone 🥺 I miss izone :( i miss yulyen :( i miss yenjin :( 

hope you guys are safe! and keep the hashtag on twitter :D let's fight for the girls.

 

ps: didn't proofread it.