You pt. 1

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jagi, I'm going homeeee~" 

 

"Take care yeobo~"

 

"I'm excited to seee youu~"

 

"Me too, so come quickly i have 

a suprise for you *wink*"

 

The girl hang up the phone as she leave the building, Strong wind brushes through her skin, It was winter. She looks at the ring on her finger and smile. 

 

 

"It's our 5th anniversary." the girl said as she get inside her car. 

 

 

 

The girl was excited to meet her wife, for the past 5 years their feelings for each other are still the same, nothing change. The girl pull over in front of a flower shop, She get outside and walks iside the flower shop. 

 

 

 

"eommo-nim." the girl bows.

 

 

"oh, yena ah~" 

 

 

"You still remember me eommo-nim~" yena smiles.

 

 

 

"Of course, you're always buying flowers here." the old woman smile.

 

 

 

"So, whats the occasion so i know what flower i'll give to you." 

 

 

"It's our anniversary eommonim~"

 

 

"Okay, i'll bring it out." yena patiently wait for the older woman. 

 

 

 

 

She was smiling from ear to ear, humming their favorite song. The older woman finally give her the flower she needed, she pays for it and bid a goodbye to the older woman.

 

 

"Kamsahamnida eommo-nim~" yena bows.

 

 

"Ye, please come again yena." the older woman bows back. 

 

 

 

Yena place the flower to the passenger seat, before she start the engine, her head felt a sudden pain.

 

 

"Not now. Ugh." yena said to herself. 

 

 

 

After a minute the pain slowly fading away, she deeply sighed and she start the engine then began to drive. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cold breeze brushes to the young girl skin as she was standing in the balcony, she was waiting for her wife to come home. Everything was set up, she cooked her wife favorite food, their favorite food and their favorite wine. 

 

 

 

She looked at ring on her finger, she smiled and the memories of her and her wife played in her mind, the day they both exchanges 'I do' , the day they both exchanges their first kissed.

 

 

She walks on the living room as the wind is getting colder and colder, she patiently waiting for yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 hour passed still her wife was nowhere to find. She had a frown in her face, thinking what happen to her wife. She tried to call yena's phone but yena didn't pick it up, It was just ringing and ringing. 

 

 

"Where are you dumb duck" the younger girl said with an irritated tone.

 

 

 

 

 

The foods are getting colder, the weather is getting colder, still yena was nowhere to found. 

The younger girl still patiently waiting for yena thinking that her wife caught up inthe traffic jam.

 

 

"If this was a prank i surely will kill you yena." the younger girl rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her phone rings...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Caller 'Yeobo duck' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The younger girl immediately pick up her phone. 

 

 

 

 

"Is thi—"

 

"Yah, stupid duck. where are you? do you know I've been waiting for you for hour?"

 

 

"What? Speak up d—" the younger girl stops when a manly voice interrupted her. 

 

 

 

"Calm down maam. im not the duck your talking about." 

 

 

"Who are you? why do you have my wife phone?" the younger girl looked at her phone to double check if it was her wife number, but it was.

 

 

"Okay maam, please calm down first. Is this Choi Yuri?" 

 

 

 

 

"Yes it is." 

 

 

 

 

"Please don't be shocked." yuri was feeling unwell when the man said that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But you're wife choi yena had an accident, and her body was nowhere to found. We already search around the area but she not there." yuri drop the phone and her eyes start to release water. 

 

 

 

 

'N-no.' yuri burst out in tears.

 

 

 

 

"Maam? maam?" yuri pick her phone again.

 

 

 

"Is this a prank? Please tell yena that this isn't funny." 

 

 

 

"This is not a prank maam." 

 

 

 

"Give me the l-locat-ion ple-as-e" yuri said as she sobs. 

 

 

 

"I'll text it to you maam. I'm sorry for your lost." 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri hugged her knees she couldn't believe what just happen, earlier she was on call with her wife. 

 

 

 

'Why?' thats the only word yuri could think of.

 

 

 

 

She dialed chaeyeon's number and said what happen, then they both go to the location.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The both of them arrived at the location, when they get out of chaeyeon's car, yuri's knees become weaker as she saw yena's car upside down. She still couldn't believe.

 

 

 

"Yuri you'll be fine okay? stay strong." chaeyeon hugs the younger girl, guiding her towards the scene. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you the wife?" yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

"This is the only thing that we see in the scene." the man give the plastic bag and the flower to yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

It was yena's phone, glasses, wallet and a box together with the flowet. Yuri burst into tears when she receive yena's things. Chaeyeon didn't say anything but just to hug the younger girl. 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know if she was still alive but this kind of accident.. It's rare to survi—"

 

 

 

 

"NO SHE'S NOT DEAD. WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT SHE'S DEAD. SHE'S STILL ALIVE!! DO YOU SEE HER BODY? SHE'S OUT THERE." yuri shouted, chayeon tried to calm her down.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry maam." the man walks away. 

 

 

 

"Hey yuri calm down okay? I'll talk to my cousin who is an investigator. We will find yena okay? we will find her." chaeyeon said and guide yuri back to her car. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Pain' is the only word can describe the girl feeling. The girl was trying to open her eyes, at last she finally manage to open her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

She was adjusting her sight, her sight is still blurry. She try to look around but her head hurts. 

 

 

 

"Appa, she's finally waking up." she heard the girl with small voice said. 

 

 

 

"Hey, can you see me?" the girl with a small voice said again.

 

 

 

"Don't pressure her chaewon ah." A manly voice said. 

 

 

 

The girl tried to stand up but she can't, her body still aches, but finally her eyes adjusted to light and she finally can see whats around her. 

 

 

 

"Where am I?" 

 

 

"You're at our house" the girl named chaewon said.

 

 

"What happen?"

 

 

 

"You got into an accident, and luckily we found you."

 

 

 

"Thankyou.. but can i have some water?"  Chaewon immediately grabs some water and give it to the girl.

 

 

"So what's your name?" chaewon asks.

 

 

 

"Me?" the younger girl nods.

 

 

 

"I don't remember.." the older girl tried to recall whats her name but it only make her head go in pain.

 

 

"Ughhh" She held her head.

 

 

 

"Im sorry i shouldn't pressure you." chaewon said feeling guilty.

 

 

 

"No it's okay.. I'll be fine." 

 

 

 

"Is this yours?" chaewon's father show something to the oldergirl.

 

 

"A ring? is that mine?" the girl blinks as she looks at the ring.

 

 

"I think it's yours. The day i saw you, you're trying to reach this out but you passed out." the old man handle the ring to the older girl. 

 

 

 

"Yena? is that your name?" chaewon asks as she saw the name on the ring.

 

 

 

"Is that my name?" yena look at the ring.

 

 

 

 

"Yea it was written on your ring. So are you married?" Again yena's head felt a pain.

 

 

 

"Okay that's enough chaewon, let her rest for a while. Just lay down yena-ssi and rest, just call us if you want something." yena nods then she close her eyes again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena ah~" 

 

 

 

"Come back to me again.."

 

 

 

 

 

"I know you're still alive.."

 

 

 

 

 

"I need you.."

 

 

 

 

 

"Please.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Comeback.."

 

 

 

 

 

"Jo yuri!" A slight groan left out on the younger girl mouth. 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie..." yuri rubs her eyes adjusting her sight. 

 

 

 

 

"You need to go out yuri ah~ its been 5months since you are not going out. You don't have to stay at your house." chaeyeon scolded her.

 

 

 

 

"But what's point of going out unnie? We still can't find yena.. It's been 9montha but she still nowhere to found." yuri sobs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm slowly thinking that she's.. g-go-ne.." yuri's voice crack when she utter the last word. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay come to your sense yuri ah, i know yena still out there alive. We will find her. but for now you need a break from this. We're going to my uncles farm with eunbi, yujin, hyewon and wonyoung and i recommend you to come with us." chaeyeon said while looking at yuri with a worried expression.

 

 

 

"Please yul~ this is all i ask." yuri sighed. 

 

 

 

"Okay unnie,  i think you're right.. i need a break.." chaeyeon smile. 

 

 

"See you on sunday yul. bye take care of yourself okay?" yuri nodded then chaeyeon leave yuri's house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I miss you my ducky... pleasee comeback.." yuri lay down on their bed hugging the duckie plushie that yena owns and sobs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Yena! comeback here you stupid duck!" the girl with two braid shouted. 

 

 

 

"No wonnieee" yena stick her tongue out. 

 

 

 

"Aissh.. Come here!" chaewon runs and chased the oldergirl, then yena runaway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena sits beside the tree near the river waiting for chaewon to chase her, she was tired running she looked at the scenery it was peaceful. The sun is setting and it reflect with the river. 

 

 

 

"Duuuumb duuck!!" chaewon said as she playfully headlock yena.

 

 

 

"yah kim chaewon! stop it." yena struggles then chaewon lose her balance.

 

 

 

"Aaaaaahh" chaewon was about to fall to the river but luckily yena caught her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The both of them look at each other's eyes, something was tickling inside chaewon's stomach, something that was new to her. 

 

 

 

 

'Why my heart is like this?' yena said to herself.

 

 

 

'She's to close to me, calm down you dumb heart.' chaewon thought.

 

 

 

 

'Why your eyes so looking familliar? why your eyes, is like I've seen that before..' yena thought.

 

 

 

 

"Ehem." they both startled at chaewon's dad and because of that the both of them fall to the river. 

 

 

 

 

"Hahahahahahah" chaewon's father laugh. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah appa! why did you do that?" chaewon said as she was shivering from the coldness of the river.

 

 

 

"What? i didn't do anything. anyway come on dinner's ready." they both get up from the river.

 

 

 

But yena being she splash the water before she remove herself from the river. Chaewon was irritated but at the same time she was blushing, gladly its already dark.

 

 

 

 

The both of them reached chaewon's house and they both dressed up, Its been 9months since yena stayed at chaewon's house, she still can't gained her memory because of the incident. 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon was sitting in their balcony sipping some hot choco since its kind a cold, she startled when someone put a jacket on her shoulder, she looked up and see yena's face.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry about earlier, i'm the one who caused why we fall." chaewon smile.

 

 

"It's okay. Im glad." chaewon whisper the last word.

 

 

 

"hm what?" yena looked at chaewon.

 

 

 

"Nothing." again chaewon smile.

 

 

 

'Why my heart is being like this when i see her smile. Its also familliar with her eyes' 

 

 

 

"Yena?" Yena sense back to reality.

 

 

 

"Huh?" 

 

 

 

"You seems spacing out." 

 

 

 

"Me?" yena pointed herself.

 

 

 

"No, me." chaewon rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

"Pfft. I'm just thinking.."

 

 

"Thinking??" yena smile playfully.

 

 

 

"I'm thinking that you're actually beautiful." yena smile and sip on her hot choco.

 

 

 

Chaewon choke on yena's compliment, yena immediately grab the choco out of chaewon's hand. 

 

 

 

"What happen to you? Do you get overwhelmed on my sudden compliment to you?" yena smirk. 

 

 

 

"Don't be full of yourself duck" yena pouted. 

 

 

 

"But I actually think you're beautiful chae, your smile, i don't know but it makes me smile too." yena looked at chaewon. 

 

 

 

"Chaewon ah~ I don't know whats wrong with me but seeing your smile makes my heart flutter. I don't know if you feel the same but, i think i like you." yena said leavingchaewon speechless. 

 

 

 

"You don't have to like me back, I'm contended being your friend but if you want more thats more than great" yena smile. 

 

 

 

"Silly" chaewon rolled her eyes as she smile. 

 

 

 

"I like you too yena.." chaewon shyly said. 

 

 

 

"Really??" yena beamed a smile then she hug chaewon. 

 

 

 

"Yes." chaewon said while nodding. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sooo? are you my girlfriend now?" chaewon nodded then the both of them hugs.

 

 

 

 

Little did they know, chaewon's father over heard what they talking about, He shakes his head multiple times. 

 

 

 

 

 

'You are still hardheaded chaewonie, You know you should love her because she's belong to someone else but you got blinded by love.' chaewon's dad thought. 

 

 

 

"I hope you won't get too much heartache when that girl gained her memory and go back to where she belongs." chaewon's dad sighed.

 

 

————————————————————————

 

 

(A/N: GOODNIGHT EVERYONEEE!! SLEEPWELL TO ALL MY READERS THAT ARE ALREADY ASLEEP!! 

 

THIS IS ALL FOR NOW MY DIZZINESS CANE BACK BECAUSE OF THAT SMIRNOFF😂 I SHOULDN'T DRINK THAT😂 

 

ANYWAAAY!! 

 

 

THANKYOU FOR READING MY WORKS I LOVE YOU GUYS 💘🥺🥺 Please leave a feed back uwu 😉✊

 

 

 

 

 

Let's be mutuals.

 

Twt: @_pandaevil03_

curiouscat: @_evilpanda_