Run with Me

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

The girl with a ponytail wearing a tuxedo was waiting at the end on the aisle. It was her best day, It was her wedding with her long time fiance—Chaewon. 

 

 

"Yena, Are you nervous?" Her bestfriend Yujin asked.

 

 

 

"Nervous as hell." Yena smiled as she look at the entrance. 

 

 

 

Half a minute had passed from the starting of the event, everyone was worried why the bride is not still here.

 

 

"Where are you chaewon?" Yena worriedly asked. 

 

 

"Hey chaewon will come okay?" Yena sighed.

 

 

 

Not so long Chaeyeon—one of their friend walk towards her and gave her, her cellphone.

Upon seeing the caller, Yena immediately grab her phone and talk to the person who called.

 

 

 

"Chaewon ah~ Where are you? Are you okay?" Yena said, the latter wasn't even answering.

 

 

 

"Hey baby... Are you okay? where are you? You aren't gonna ditch me right?" Yena was on verge of crying, she wants chaewon's assurance.

 

 

 

"Yena..."

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." after chaewon said that, the call was ended, Yena drop her phone as her tears drop.

 

 

 

"T—he w—eddin-g is c—ancelled." Yena said as she stutter. 

 

 

 

The older run away from the church, some are shock while others are worried about Yena especially her bestfriend Yujin. 

 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

A beautiful lady was walking down the aisle, as her groom was waiting her at the end of the aisle. As soon as she reach the end of the aisle, her parents give her hand to her groom.

 

 

 

"Take care of our Yuri." she heard her mother said. 

 

 

 

"I will eomma" her groom said. 

 

 

 

They were in front of the priest and Yuri was uneasy, she look at her groom. Her groom held her hand and smile. 

 

 

 

"Let's start this wedding." the wedding start and now they will exchanging their I do's.

 

 

 

The two of them face each other and the priest asked the groom first.

 

 

 

"Hyunjin, do you take Yuri to be your wife, Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?" the priest asked.

 

 

 

"I do" Hyunjin smiled from ear to ear.

 

 

 

"Yuri, do you take Hyunjin to be your Husband, Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor her all the days of your life?" Yuri look at her groom who's smiling definitely waiting for her to say I do. 

 

 

 

Everyone went silent waiting for the bride to answer, Yuri gulped.

 

 

 

'I've been following my parents wants since I was a child. Isn't it for me to decide who will I marry. I'm not even in love with him and I don't think I will." Yuri thought, the bride heavily breath and look at the groom.

 

 

 

"Hyunjin ah, I'm sorry. I just can't and I don't think this is right. I want to decide for myself." Yuri said while feeling guilty as she look at hyunjin.

 

 

 

"Find the one who will also love you. And I am not that girl. I'm sorry." After Yuri said that, She runaway from hyunjin. 

 

 

 

Her parents and Hyunjin was shouting her name but she didn't mind and just continue running. A taxi came and she ride onto it, and just told the driver to drive away from this church. 

 

 

 

 

——

 

 

 

 

"Aisssh. What the heck." The girl with tuxedo groan as her phone keep on vibrating, It was her bestfriend calling her.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Where are you?" 

 

"Yujin. Can you please

stop calling me."

 

"What do you expect 

from me? Are you fine?"

 

"Do I look fine? Ofcourse

not. Not when my bride

ditch me on our wedding." 

 

"Maybe chaewon has 

a reason." 

 

"Maybe all this time. 

She was just force to 

say yes to me. since 

I ask her in front of everyone."

 

"It was my fault. Maybe 

I force her. I didn't even

asked what she was feeling."

 

"Yena..."

 

"Thank you Yujin.

I'll be turning off my phone.

Don't worry, I'll take care

of myself." 

 

The call ended

 

 

Yena chugged the bottle of wine, she was feeling so broken, Chaewon was her first girlfriend and she thought that she will be with her at the rest of her life. 

 

 

"What did I do wrong..." Yena sighed, she chugged again but stop when she saw a girl who's wearing a wedding gown.

 

 

 

"Oh.. maybe she's been ditch too. Aigoo poor us." Yena chuckles, She stood up and walk towards the said girl. 

 

 

 

 

"Do you want to Run with Me?"

 

 

 

 

"Wanna get married with me instead?" Yena said which make the girl startled. Yena sat beside the girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm just kidding." Yena smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"So you got ditch too? Cause I am." Yena look down, The girl look at her. 

 

 

 

"Sorry, I just thought we can understand each other since we're both wearing wedding gown and suit." Yena said.

 

 

 

"No, My groom didn't ditch me." Yena look at her.

 

 

 

"I ditch my groom." Yena frowned but as soon as she examined the girl expression she sighed.

 

 

 

"Care to tell? It's fine, you can tell me I'm a good listener." 

 

 

 

"I ditch my groom since it was all arrange marriage. My parents and his parents plan this without asking my opinion since they know I won't accept it."

 

 

 

"I've been following them since I was a child. I was the good daughter. But I don't think it's right to marry someone that you don't love." The girl said. 

 

 

 

"My groom loves me and he never failed to show it, He make efforts to win my heart." The girl sighed.

 

 

 

"But I felt guilty, knowing that I will never love him. And making him believe that there's a chance that I will love him what makes me guilty the most." 

 

 

 

'That was probably what chaewon felt, she maybe felt out of love but our parents push us with each other.' Yena sighed.

 

 

 

"You did the right thing." Yena said which make the girl look at her.

 

 

 

"It will hurt most when you pretend that you love the person even though you're not." Yena look at the starts before looking at the girl. 

 

 

 

"How about you? You got ditch?" Yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. And It cross my mind, maybe she felt the same what you felt. She loves me but maybe that love fades and she was just force her parents to me since our parents are both know each other well." 

 

 

 

 

"And I don't blame her to what she did. But I'm glad she ditch me and not wanting me to believe what ever act she will pull out." Yena genuinely smile. 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks to you, You enlighten my mind." Yena offer a shake hands to the girl and the girl accept the shake hands. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Follow what makes you happy from now on." Yena said before leaving the girl with a smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

After a year. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was driving on her way to work when a girl sudden cross the street, Yena immediately step on the break which make her bounce back on her seat. She heard the girl shouted, Yena sighed and unbuckle her seatbelt before going out. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Miss are you okay?" Yena worriedly asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! How dare you to drive like that." The girl said without looking at Yena while grabbing the paper on the ground. 

 

 

 

 

"You were the one who cross the street it's not even a pedestrian lane." Yena rebut but she help the girl pick up the paper. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm going to be late. gosh! If I don't pass on my interview, I'll get back to you." The girl said before glaring at Yena then she walked away towards the building. 

 

 

 

 

Yena's forehead creased remembering where she saw this girl. 

 

 

 

 

"She seems familiar." Yena tilted her head towards the girl direction. 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhh. Run away bride. She seems doesn't remember me" Yena chuckles before going inside her car, she saw 'runaway bride' entering the company she owns.

 

 

--

 

 

 

Yuri was nervous because she's applying for a Financial Manager position. The staff said she just wait until their boss arrive. 

 

 

Yuri was biting her upper lips, it was her habit when she's nervous. She heavily sighed. 

 

 

"Ms. Jo, Ms Choi already arrived. once she arrive we start the interview." the staff said, Yuri smiled and nodded. 

 

 

The door open and Yuri turn around and saw the girl who almost kill her, Yuri frowned.

 

 

"Yah! Why you suddenly enter? Don't you know I'll be the one who will be getting interview first? If you also apply for being in finance then wait outside." Yuri utter which make the other girl chuckles, the staffs widen their eyes upon hearing what Yuri said.

 

 

The girl gesture her staffs that it's okay, The girl smile and continue to walk, she sat in front of Yuri and browse Yuri's resume.

 

 

On the other hand, Yuri want the ground to eat her alive when the girl sat in front of her. She just shouted at her future boss, she want to face palm. 

 

 

 

Yuri gulped when the girl stop browsing her resume and look at her. Yuri got nervous but the latter smiled and lean back to the chair.

 

 

 

"I—" 

 

 

"Is that how you approach your future boss?" The girl said, Yuri stutter.

 

 

 

"I—m sorry Ms. Choi. I didn't know..." Yuri's voice lowered as well as her head. 

 

 

 

"Long time no see Ms. Runaway bride." Choi smiled as she saw the surprise face of the latter.

 

 

 

"How—" Yuri make even more surprise when she remember.

 

 

 

"You—" Choi nodded as she smiled.

 

 

 

"The one who got ditched." 

 

 

 

"Can't believe you forgot about me." Yena said.

 

 

 

"Yah! You forgot about me too, you didn't recognize me at the street earlier." Yuri said, Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

"But I recognized you after left." 

 

 

 

"But anyway you can start by Monday." Yena said as she fixed her coat.

 

 

 

"Huh? You won't interview me?" Yuri was confused.

 

 

 

"I already look through your resume And I guess you have already experience. So yeah, plus it's an urgent need." 

 

 

 

"I'll look forward working with you Ms. Jo Yuri." Yena smiled and stretch her hand towards Yuri.

 

 

 

"I finally know your name." Yena smiled as she look at the latter. 

 

 

 

 

"I better introduce myself."

 

 

 

 

 

"I am Choi Yena." Yuri smiled as she felt a current when she accept Yena's hand. 

 

 

——

 

 

Hi. how are you guys? I hope you guys are doing okay~

 

And yes. no part 2 hahah It's up to you guys to finish this and how they will fall in love hahahah