Only for dating

Yulyen oneshots.

In which yulyen said they would only date each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone are exhausted from the non-stop practice, they need to work hard because maybe this is the last time they will perform. After a long practice everyone rest for a while to catch up some breath and drink water. 

 

 

 

 

 

While everyone are resting 'I Am' team was fooling around, Yujin dances to the chorus and yena notice her shoulders.

 

 

 

 

"Yujinie, Your shoulder" yena said then imitate yujin's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone laugh when yena did that. Yujin tried the chorus again.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're doing it again!" yena said the she copy again yujin's move.

 

 

 

 

 

"Eomma, I'm sorry" Yena teases more that make an yujin lose her on yena and run then she playfully tried kicked yena.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, Let's rest now kids!" Kaeun said, then her team follow her. 

 

 

 

When the 'I Am' team was resting Yena and Yunjin sits infront of the camera then they talk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yunjin said that she'd come to my wedding and sing classical song at my wedding" yena said to the camera, The two hugs each other then Yunjin looks at the camera and mouthed.

 

 

 

 

'I'm not doing it' 

 

 

 

"Who are you going to marry?" Yujin asked then yena look at her.

 

 

 

"Yuri." Yunjin said without hesitation and stand up leaving yena.

 

 

 

"Hmm" Yena shake her head.

 

 

 

"I'm only dating her not marry her." yena said jokingly earning a laugh from their groups.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One week later after the concept evaluation.

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was waiting for yuri in the lobby, the other trainees bid a goodbye to each other. They have a 1 week break before their elimination round. Yuri has been ignoring yena since the day she watch the clip of yena saying she was only for dating and yena trying her best to yuri to stop ignoring her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri." yena called out. Yuri looked at her and immediately look away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Still ignoring yena?" goeun asks, yuri remain silent.

 

 

 

 

"Tch. Better stop ignoring her yuri, you know next week is elimination. You don't know if you would see each other again." goeun slightly double tap yuri's shoulder.

 

 

 

Yuri sighed because she know goeun said was right, they might not see each other again. They may not debut together or the other one will debut and the other one would go back to their respective company to train again. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.." yena called out again and walk towards the younger girl.

 

 

 

"We leave you two, Bye yena Bye yuri" goeun said then leave the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey" yena said. 

 

 

 

"Look I really didn't mean to say those words yuri.. I'm only joking that time. Please forgive me."

 

 

"I missed you.." yena lowered her head, yuri felt a slightly guilt. 

 

 

 

"I missed you too." yuri said then she walked feeling her cheeks going red as tomato. Yena smile as she know yuri forgive her, Yena also start walking making the same pace as yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll take you to your dorm" yena took the younger girl hand, it startled the hamster.

 

 

 

"Oh sorry." yena was about to pull away but yuri tighten her grip.

 

 

 

"It's okay just hold it." 

 

 

 

 

The both of them silently walking hand in hand no one dares to talk just savoring their moments. They both stop when they reach yuri's dorm.

 

 

 

"Thankyou for walking me here to the dorm." yuri said never letting go of the older girl hands.

 

 

 

"Nah, I think i should make it up to you. Since you know I upset you.." yuri chuckles upon hearing the older girl.

 

 

 

"But if i ask you that.. am i only for dating??" yuri whisper to herself, yena heard what yuri said and smile.

 

 

 

 

"What? Do you say something?" yena playfully pretend to not hear.

 

 

 

"Huh? I didn't say anything." yena nodded.

 

 

 

"You should go now yena.." 

 

 

 

"Yea i should probably go.. but your hand won't let me." yena tease the younger girl, yuri immediately pull away her hand, the hamster feel heat rushing to her cheeks.

 

 

 

"Goodnight yuri.. you better go inside." 

 

 

 

"Goodnight yena.." yuri was about to walk when yena pull her into a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're not only for dating jjoyul~" yena said directly to yuri's ears, then yena kissed yuri's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"See you nextweek.. Let's survive together." yena smile, yuri nodded she's so speechless, yena was giving her mixed feelings. 

 

 

 

as yuri walked inside her dorm she lean her back to the gate and she held her chest.

 

 

 

"What have you done to me yena." yuri said..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE DAY OF DEBUT EVALUATION. 

 

 

 

The two groups having mixed emotion right now.

 

 

 

 

 

Nervous. Excited. 

 

 

 

That's what they feeling right now.

 

 

 

 

"WE TOGETHER TEAM STAND BY" one of the staff said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey goodluck jjoyul~" yena said. 

 

 

"T-tha-nkyou" yuri stutter.

 

 

 

 

"Hey hey.. Don't be so nervous. I know you can do well.." yena said as she cupped yuri's cheeks.

 

 

 

"You're the best yuri ah~ Let's debut together." yena said sincerely looking at yuri's eyes.

 

 

 

 

Yuri's nervous lessen as she look at yena's eyes, she let a soft smile.

 

 

 

"Yuri, On stage now." chaeyeon said. yuri nodded then she look at yena.

 

 

 

 

"Fighting jjoyul.." yuri smile then walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you...." yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20 trainees standing infront of the national producer, feeling nervous. It's finale, This is the last time they would be together. 12 would debut and the other will go back home to train.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4th place...

 

 

 

"Yuhuea Entertainment Choi yena" 

 

 

'Did he just call my name?' yena thought.

 

 

 

Yena scream and also shock, she thought she couldn't make it because the only place she's been rooting was the top 10. After chaewon called out, she knows she couldn't make it.

 

 

 

 

But maybe her destiny says other wise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3th place..

 

 

 

'Please tell yuri's name.' yena thought as she look at the hamster, she sighed as she studied yuri's face telling she couldn't make it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stone Music Entertainment Jo Yuri." Yena thank the heaven above, she was so happy that they debuted together, she can hear the younger girl scream and it made her smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IZONE debuted with their title track 'La Vie En Rose' It was a hit for a debut stage. They all cheered for their successful debut they win 'Rookie of the year'. They all thankful to their fans for giving them the rookie award. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Congratulation Everyone! Thankyou for your hard works." Eunbi said as they reached their dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Months have passed all of them are getting closer and closer. Yena would visit the other dorm just to see yuri, sometimes she would sleepover there just to cuddle with yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yena unnie~” yuri said as she wrapped her arms around yena’s waist beside her.

 

 

 

 

“Hmm?” yena hummed as she yuri’s hair.

 

 

 

“Am i only a business partner to you?” yuri pouted, she felt hurt when she a fan asks yena through post it during fanmeeting where the fan ask what is yuri to yena, and the older girl answer ‘yuri is just a business partner’ It really hurt the younger girl.

 

 

 

 

“Aigoo, You know I only say that because i want to protect our relationship.” yena said then kissed yuri’s forehead.

 

 

 

“But still—“ yena put her finger on yuri’s lips so the younger girl can stop saying negative.

 

 

 

“I love you yuri ah~ If the public know about our relationship, they will throw some bad words towards to us. It’s okay if they would just talk bad about me I can handle it, but to you? i won’t let it happen. I won’t let them hurt you.” yena sincerely said while looking at the younger girl eyes.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry” yuri pouted.

 

 

“Aigoo its okay, i love you anyway so you’re forgiven.” yena smile then lean forward to capture yuri’s lips.

 

 

 

 

“I love you too” they both hug each other and drove to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s was izone day off so they rest in their respective dorms but yuri wouldn’t stop knocking at the other dorm. 

 

 

 

“Yena unnieeee!!” yuri knocking continuesly, then the door open.

 

 

“Yuri unnie you’re so loud, Im trying to get some sleep” yujin was the one who open the door and still sleepy.

 

 

“I’m sorry, I just want to talk to yena unnie.” yuri walks in.

 

 

“She’s at her room.. she’s still sulking” yujin whisper the last words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yena unnie?” yuri slowly open the door, luckily yena was the only one in the room since the other’s was sleeing in the living room.

 

 

 

 

Yuri found yena laying on the her bed, yuri knows yena was awake, she slowly make her way to yena’s bed and back hug the sulking duck.

 

 

 

 

“Yena ah~~” yuri whisper to yena’s ears.

 

 

 

“Yena unnieeee~” yena groans.

 

 

 

“What? I’m trying to sleep. You should rest too.” yena said still not facing the younger girl.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, you said we shouldn’t make it obvious to the public so i answer it. I didn’t mean to make that upset you.” yuri pouted as she come closer and snuggle her head to the older girl neck.

 

 

 

 

“And I’m sorry for thinking that would be my revenge to you since you said you would only date me but not marrying me” Yena sighed after hearing it.

 

 

 

‘I started it, It’s all my fault.’ yena thought.

 

 

 

“yenaaa please don’t ignore your baby. You know how much i wanted to marry to you.” Yuri said that make yena’s heart fluttered.

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry for being a childish.. I’m the one who started it and how dare me to sulk like this when you had said it once but i said it twice and it’s not about the fan ask.. It’s about..”yena turn around and met her girlfriend’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

“about what?” yuri was so curious, if it’s not about the post it question then what is it.

 

 

 

 

“Its about you and hyewon.” yena frowned after saying that.

 

 

 

“What about hyewon unnie?” 

 

 

 

 

“You two are becoming close to each other, you also give her kisses. And i can’t handle it.” yena said, yuri smile upon hearing that.

 

 

 

“Aigoo my ducky is jealous.” yuri smile as she caresses the ducky cheeks.

 

 

 

 

“It’s not funny yul. I’m serious. I don’t like how the way you two close to each other. You were near eating each other face.” yena click her tongue to emphasised her sounds of annoyance.

 

 

 

 

“Hyewon unnie is a great unnie nothing more. You’re the only one i love and want yena.” yuri kissed yena’s lips.

 

 

 

“And I only do kissed her because you’re also making me jealous. You were also always with chaewon unnie.” yuri pouted.

 

 

 

“I— was just making you jealous because you didn’t pay attention to me.” 

 

 

“And I was supposed to be the one who was mad.” yena said, yuri just rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay im sorry.. I just want your attention, I also need love and care yuri ah..” yena said as she caresses yuri’s cheeks.

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry too for making you jealous. I only love you okay? dont be a sulky kid” yuri lean forward to capture yena’s lips. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was about to pull out but yena pull her closer to deepen the kiss, she misses the hamster so much and this is the only the day she would have time alone with her girlfriend. 

 

 

They kissed passionately to feel their love for each other, as the kiss deepen they can feel the heat rushing through their bodies.

 

 

 

 

“I want you yuri ah.” yena said looking directly to yuri’s dark orbs.

 

 

“But the other members—“ Yuri didn’t even finished her sentence when yena crashed her lips and make her way on top of the younger girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It should be their rest day but we guess not for yuri and yena.. 

 

 

 

 

엔드.

—————————————

A/N: WHATS UP READERS HAHAH ITS BEEN A WHILE. IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ㅠㅠ IM KINDA BUSY READING AND FORGOT THAT IM AN AUTHOR TOO HAHAH 

 

 

I’LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS! I’LL DO DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY SINCE MY CLASS WILL BE STARTING TOMORROW AND I DON’T KNOW WHEN WILL I UPDATE AGAIN. 

 

THANKYOUUU FOR SUPPORTING MY STORIES 🧡 LOVEY’ALL