She said yes

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

It was a same day for yena, she would woke up everymorning with a heavy feeling, looking at the picture on the small table beside her bed. She would smile and at the same time cry. It was always like this, This was the routine of choi yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena open her eyes and look at the picture beside her bed, she grabs it.

 

 

 

 

"It's so lonely without you.. i miss you so much.." yena painfully smile preventing the tear to falls down. 

 

 

 

 

Yena stood up and start to prepare, she takes a shower then she walks down the stair to meet her mother.

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning eomma~" yena said as she kissed her mother's cheeks.

 

 

 

"Goodmorning yena ah~ come here let's eat breakfast." yena follows her mom then she take her breakfast.

 

 

 

"Do you want me to drive you to your work?" yena's mom asks.

 

 

 

"Its okay, I can handle myself. I'll be using the motorcyle." yena shakes her head.

 

 

 

"Are you going to yuri again don't you?" yena sighed.

 

 

 

"You kno—" yena slam the table.

 

 

 

"Stop, I'll be going to work now." yena said then she grabs her bag and keys, yena's mom could only sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahjumma~ Can I have the same flower i bought everyday?" yena asks.

 

 

 

"Ofcourse, here~ she must loving it thats why you always buy it." yena smile bitterly.

 

 

 

 

"Nae, she likes it." yena gave the ahjumma a soft smile then bowed.

 

 

 

 

"Kamsahamnida" yena bowed then she drove away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sound of elevator opening echoed on yena's voice, she's here again. Everyday, everyday feel like a same day..

 

 

 

 

without her..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena step in then she pressed the 3rd button.

She glance at the flower she bought, she smile as the image of yuri flashes in her mind. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The older girl reached the 3rd floor and start walking to the same path she takes everyday, she stops infront of room 134 and slowly twisting the door knob.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, yena.." 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo eomonim~" yena bowed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you here? aren't you supposed to be at work?" yuri's maam asks.

 

 

 

 

"Im just passing by and its too early" yena smile then walks towards to the older girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm glad you visit, i had to go down to the cafeteria." yuri's mom said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nae, I'll take look on yuri, you can go to the cafeteria eomonim" yuri's mom left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena place the flower she bought for yuri on the table, she sat down beside yuri's bed and hold the younger girl hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, how are you?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know, I miss you so much" Yena squeeze yuri's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're unfair you know, Im always the one who talk. You never reply." yena sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you that sleepy? You've been sleeping for the past year. Aren't you miss me huh?" yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, Please wake up soon.. I still wanna marry you and have a kids with you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah~ Im still here waiting for you to wake up." yena leans forward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you yuri ah~" yena planted a kiss on yuris forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena  notice that there are tears escape from yuri's eyes, she painfully smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know you can hear me yuri ah, please wake up soon. I'll wait for you." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The door opens indicating yuri's mom was back, Yena bid a goodbye to yuri's mom and drove away to her work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was always like that, yena would wake up and drop by at yuri at the hospital, And if it was her day off she would overnight at the hospital just to see yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was in comatose since the past year, she had a car accident at first they thought yuri was dead but she fought for her life, then she got into coma. At first yena can't accept the fact of yuri got into accident and got coma, but since its her everyday routine she somehow getting use to it. 

 

 

 

 

Talking to yuri everyday, yena would tell yuri about her day, the older girl would rant infront of sleeping yuri, laugh, cry, smile if people cn see her she could consider her as a crazy person. But to yena she just missed her joyul. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a rainy afternoon yena was in her office flooded with work, she was getting stress, she barely eat her lunch. Suddenly her phone rang, she didn't want to pick it up due to her lot of work but when she saw the caller she immediately pick it up.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeoboseyo eomonim?"

 

 

 

 

"Is yuri okay?" 

 

 

 

"Yena..." yena felt nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

"Eomonim what happen?"

 

 

 

 

"Please come to the hospital right now.." without hesitation yena pick her coat and car keys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Secretary kang please finish some of my work i need to go to the hospital right now." yena said then she run away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was panting heavily, her clothes are wet she forgot the umbrella and it was heavy raining. As soon as she reached the hospital she runs so fast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Door clicks*

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eomonim what happ—" yena was cut off when she saw yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri..."Tears starts to fall down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-ye-na.." yuri said in weak voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena runs towards the bed and quickly hug the petite girl, she misses the warmth of her girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

"I miss you so much yuri."

 

 

 

 

"Why did you only wake up now huh?"

 

 

 

"You make us so worried."

 

 

 

 

"I love you so much yuri ah" yena said, yuri chuckles as she saw her girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Please get better soon yuri ah~" yena broke the hug and planted a kissed on yuri's forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I still wanna marry you so please get better arraseo?" yuri smilingly nodded to her girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eomonim thankyou for calling me as soon as yuri wakes up." 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay, rest now yena ah. I'll call you again if something happens." yena bowed then looked at yuri who was sleeping again.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll get going." yena walks away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri you can open your eyes now" yuri's mom said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eomma.." yuri cried out then her mom hugs her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ssshh everythings will be alright okay?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No mom, I can't make it.." yuri cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't said that.."

 

 

 

 

"I only have 4 days mom.." yuri's mom are also crying now. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please don't tell yena.. I don't want to hurt her." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But—"

 

 

 

 

"Please mom.." yuri's mom nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"I love you mom, please take care of yourself and look yena for me" the both of them cried for the rest of the night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The remaining days yena would go and see yuri just like the old time but this time she got to talk to yuri and yuri response to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

It was yuri's last day, and yena still don't know about it. Yuri act happy but inside she knows eventually she would hurt the other girl.  Yena was happily enter yuri's room, she had a plan to asks yuri to marry her today, she can't help but to smilw to herself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena~" the younger girl called out.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri~ "yena kissed the younger girl lips. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you ready?" yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

They will have a date today as yuri's last wish to her mother, still yena didn't know that this day is yuri's last day, she only thought that yuri just want to have a date and she takes it as advantage to ask for her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The both of them spend the day perfectly just like the old times, yena waswaiting for the right time to ask yuri. It was night and they are sitting beside the river, both of them mesmerizing the view it makes the both of them calm. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena glance at yuri then smile, as much as she wants to look at the view she can't help but to look at yuri's face. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah what are you looking at?" yuri glared.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm looking at the beautiful view" yena smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri can't help but to blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you yuri ah~" yena said out of the blue. Yuri silently sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena.." yuri called out, yena hummed.

 

 

 

 

 

"What if i die?" yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"I would die too" yena jokingly said.

 

 

 

 

"aissh can you be serious?" yuri pouted, yena kissed it.

 

 

 

 

 

"But im serious on answering it. Of course i would die.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I would die because of loneliness, broken heart and sadness until i can't take it anymore. Just this past few years without you was feels like suffocate to me" yena sincirely look at yuri's eyes.

 

 

 

 

"I can't take it if you die yuri ah, I should be the one who dies first" yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

"If I die, don't be so sad.. i can't see you so sad." yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Then don't die." yena smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri smile and lean her head on yena's shoulder as she feel anytime soon would faint, she knows it is the time. Yena thought it was the right timing to ask yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah~" 

 

 

 

"hmm" yuri response as she feels weak.

 

 

 

 

"You know how much i love you right?" yena said, she just let yuri to rest her head on hers and just continue her speech without looking at yuri.

 

 

"You know how much you mean to me, You are my world, without you i don't know what to do" yuri trying so hard not to cry.

 

 

 

 

"I want to build a family with you, To live with you in the same house while watching our kids run in our messy living room" yena smile as she imagine things.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah, I want to be with you for the rest of my life.." yena pick the box inside her pocket.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Will you marry me yuri ah?" yena showed the ring infront of yuri.

 

 

 

 

Yuri cried because of mix emotion, because yena just asks her to marry her, because she didn't tell yena about her condition, because she know she eventually hurt the girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes." yuri said without hesitation as she feel so very weak, yena smile ear to ear and hug the younger girl.

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou yuri, i'll make you happy for the rest of your life" yena said it makes yuri smile weakly.

 

 

 

 

"You already makes me happy for the rest of my life yena.." yena suddenly felt wrong after yuri said that.

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you yena.." with that yuri fainted in yena's arms.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri??" yena saw yuri closed her eyes she immediately panic and slightly shaken yuri up.

 

 

 

 

"Yuri?? what happen?? don't joke around yuri ah.." yena check yuri's pulse.

 

 

 

 

"No no no, this can't be." yena said then she carry yuri bridal style, she runs and place yuri at the back she drive as fast as she can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as they reached the hospital she runs yuri to the emergency room and immediately call yuri's mom. They waited outside the emergency room then the doctors get outside and talk to yuri's mom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eomonim.." yena called out, yuri's mom immediately hug the younger girl.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry yena.."

 

 

 

 

"No... What happen eomonim?? Wht is actually happen? where's yuri?" yena cried out, she can't accept the fact that yuri was gone.

 

 

 

 

 

"Her time has come yena im sorry.." 

 

 

 

 

"No no yuri is alive. She was just with me a while ago. no this is not happening. please wake me up. this is just a dream" yena plead as she felt hopeless.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's yuri's will, to now to tell you that she only have 4days. she wanted to treassure everything. im sorry yena.." yena kneel down.

 

 

 

 

"No..." yena cried out, she looked at the door of the emergency room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She run inside it, the nurse stop her but yena was to strong and yuri's mom said just let yena be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah wake up!"

 

 

 

"Yuri ah! I thought you want to marry me."

 

 

 

"but why.."

 

 

 

"Yuri ah wake up yuri ah!" yena cried her heart out as she looking at yuri's face even for the last time.

 

 

 

 

"You're so unfair yuri ah, I just told you a while ago that I should be the first one to die." yena cried out.

 

 

 

 

 

"That's why you asking me what if you die. Yuri ah, Why? You know i would die of sadness. Why?" yena just felt so helpless.

 

 

 

 

"I love you so much yuri ah.." yena kneel down while holding yuri's cold hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's meet each other again.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She said yes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She also say goodbye.

 

 

 

 

——————————————————————

 

(A/N: HI!! DID I MAKE YOU CRY? COZ IM GETTING EMOTIONAL WHILE WRITING THIS ONE. 

 

I just saw the tweet of "she said yes but she said goodbye" and i thought of write about that so yea here it is. hahah 

 

I'm not that good im sorry 😭 but thankyou for waiting for me to update. I can't promise to update more starting monday because i have a summer job 😭😭 

 

 

Please wait for me. Thankyou for loving my books 💞 lovey'all.

 

 

 

 

Let's be mutual;

@_pandaevil03_