Pilot

Yulyen oneshots.

It was a stressful day for yena, Exams are coming and her desk are full of papers.

 

Yena heard her room door open, Upon seeing who the person is, She smile like her tiredness are already gone.

 

 

"Whoaaa, My future pilot is so hardworking." Yena smiles as she embrace her girlfriend who just got on her room.

 

 

 

"You better make me ride the airplane you will fly someday."

 

 

 

"Of course, I will." Yena kissed the top of yuri's forehead.

 

 

"Promise?" Yuri looked up and their eyes met.

 

 

"I promise." Yena smile and kissed the younger lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 6 years..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is flight IZ0930, We are safely landing to Korea. Local time is 10:00pm and the temperature is -4 degree." The captain said.

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again. Have a nice day. This is Choi Yena your Captain"

 

 

 

The passengers are now leaving the airplane, after all the passengers leave, the cabin crew check everything before going out.

 

 

 

"You guys did well. Have a good day." Yena said to her crew before grabbing her luggage.

 

 

 

Yena was smiling as she walked towards the hallway. A certain girl caught her eyes and she immediately approach the girl.

 

 

"Hey." Yena utter as she smile.

 

 

"Yenaaaaa" The girl immediately wrapped her arms around the captain's neck and the pilot gladly hug the girl back.

 

 

 

"How's your flight yul?"

 

 

"It was nice. Our pilot are good anyway." Yuri said as she smile.

 

 

 

"I'm glad that you and your family had a great time." Yena said.

 

 

"Oh, It's just me, my mom and my daughter." Yuri said.

 

 

 

"Where's your husband?" Yena asked.

 

 

"He choose to stay at Japan." Yuri said, Yena nodded and sighed.

 

 

 

"Mommy!!" The both of them looked behind them.

 

 

 

"Is that your daughter?" Yuri nodded as she flash a wide smile. Yena noticed how the younger girl eyes sparkle upon seeing her daughter.

 

 

Yena smile as she saw Yuri and her daughter embraced.

 

 

'This was our dream.' yena thought as she sighed.

 

 

Yena immediately bow as she saw yuri's mom, Yuri's mom smile and just nodded at her.

 

 

"Yeri, This is Aunty Yena, She's the one who fly the airplane earlier." Yuri introduce her daughter to yena.

 

 

"Really? Hello! I'm Yeri~ You are so cool flying that airplane." Yeri praised her which make Yena smile. '

 

 

 

She have her mother smile' Yena thought.

 

 

 

"Hey! I always wanted to meet you, You are really beautiful like your mom. I'll be glad to meet you all again." Yena said as she patted the kid head.

 

 

 

"Yena, Thankyou for this trip. You know you didn't have to do it." Yena shakes her head.

 

 

 

"You know I keep all my promises." Yuri just sighed and smile.

 

 

 

"Mommy, Let's gooo! I can't wait to see grandpa" Yeri utter.

 

 

 

"See you again Yuri ah~" Yena utter.

 

 

"Thank You Yena. For everything." Yuri said, Yena just nodded before watching the two walk away.

 

 

 

"I always think that the two of you would end up together." Yena was startled, Right Yuri's mom was there.

 

 

 

"Mrs. Jo" Yena bowed again.

 

 

 

"I thought of that too. but destiny said no." Yena bitterly chuckles.

 

 

 

"But all the years we've been together was great."

 

 

 

"My promise to her that I'll make her ride the airplane I'll fly was the one who motivate me to be what I am today."

 

 

 

"Even though we broke up. I still want to keep that promise"

 

 

 

"And now that I already fulfill it. I guess It's time to let her go too." Yena smiled before bowing again to yuri's mom.

 

 

 

"Yuri is now happy with her family. And that's all I can wish for her."

 

 

 

"You should get along mrs jo~ Yuri and her daughter already walk away." Yena utter, Yuri's mom place her hand on the younger shoulder.

 

 

 

"You did well Yena~" Yuri's mom utter that words before walking away to catch her daughter.

 

 

 

-- VERY SHOOOOOOORT ONE SHOT. And will be dropping more angst. I'm sad coz of the news. bye. I just leave it here IMMM SAAAD :( THINKING YULYEN BEING SEPARATED BROKE MY HEART :((( I JUST WANT IZONE TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER :((